Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

If 2k Is Not Too Small For You, Open This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If 2k Is Not Too Small For You, Open This (231 Views)

If 2k Or More Is Not Small For U Daily Then Join Ud / If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip / Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If 2k Is Not Too Small For You, Open This by Mikel4xrist(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hello guys, I’m currently contesting for a business funding grant, and I need votes to win.

I’m paying 2k for everyone who’s going to vote for me.

It won’t take more than 3 minutes of your time. All you need is to have a valid govt issued ID card. (PVC, Passport, Drivers license or NIN). The NIN must be the one generated from the NIMC app, and not a random black and white slip.

Why do you need an ID?

because the competition requires that all voters must be verified, real people. Your identity is not shared to us, but submitted directly on the website of the competition. It is a very big company, one of the top 3 biggest companies in the world. So your data is very secure.

If you have these, scan the QR code below to join the whats app group

or drop your phone number to be added to the WhatsApp group.

Re: If 2k Is Not Too Small For You, Open This by budaatum: 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Basically, you want to buy our "valid govt issued ID card. (PVC, Passport, Drivers license or NIN). The NIN" for 2k?

Is personal data worth so much, or little, depending?

(1) (Reply)

Free Land Nft,claim Yours Before Price Hike Up / CEMENT FACTORY CLOSURE:  Gov. Yahaya Bello To Dangote, We Gave You Opportunities / Homestay Business Ideas For Stay At Home Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.