Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed (39184 Views)

Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS / Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / Mothers Stop Using Anti Fungal As Baby Cream – Pediatrician Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed by Michello5(m): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
hmmm issokay
Re: Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed by M23M(f): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed by FalseProphet1(m): 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
pocohantas:
Artificial nails weakens your natural nails over time. You can’t be putting that glue on your nails and expect healthy nails. Especially these ones they do in Nigeria with glue that is strong enough to hold a shoe sole.

If you remove one, give your nails time to recover.
I see you getting pregnant this year.

This I have seen.
Re: Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed by Corridon: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
Omicron123:
Since the artificial nail did not kill u, maybe na the artificial lipstick and foundation and lashes go kill u. This gender needs deliverance
Fish brains everywhere.
Re: Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed by wiseone28: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see you getting pregnant this year.
This I have seen.
I see it too

Re: Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed by onyenatruchi: 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
Just imagine lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed by Kayblack1905: 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Ordinary hand infection is what almost killed her?

She should be honest and brave enough to tell us that the infection she had in her punna is what almost killed her.

Smelly fish everywhere grin
Can’t you people have sense for once Don’t you have sisters and mother

1 Like

Re: Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed by crystalpapers(m): 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
E God na sweety be this ooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed by labelle123(f): 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
Shakara
Re: Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed by Entanglement: 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2022

Re: Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
Inukwa ooooo
Re: Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed by HarlequinLekex: 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
On Nairaland,
out of every 100 ,70 don't think b4 they comment Out of every 100 ,80 don't know more than SEX Out of every 100 ,80 are violent and insultive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed by armyofone(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
SenatePresdo:

She should be honest and brave enough to tell us that the infection she had in her punna is what almost killed her.

There are more than million way to die.
Re: Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed by zakkxx: 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
dsocioemmy:
Imagine...

See wetin artificial and fake things dey cause..

God abeg o. Make these people borrow sense na
their are women who will read this thing and still move ahead to wear wigs, nails etc! Only a fool will marry a fake woman! May God use this infection to teach them a lesson, may be they will repent!!
Re: Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
JayPeeOham:
I always tell ladies it's healthy, better and more beautiful to keep your natural nails to any length as the artificial ones instead of fixing (which is even very painful sometimes I wonder how they cope with the pain).
Same way it is more natural to walk barefoot. Why do you wear shoes that smell?
Re: Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
pocohantas:
Artificial nails weakens your natural nails over time. You can’t be putting that glue on your nails and expect healthy nails. Especially these ones they do in Nigeria with glue that is strong enough to hold a shoe sole.

If you remove one, give your nails time to recover.
That's the key. If it is well fixed, with good care for the nails, you shouldn't have problems.
Re: Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Probably used dirty tools on her.
Re: Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed by begge: 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
I knew she will never learn her lesson. all dis eye long lashes lazy fellow always trying to change their loose pussy to tight pussy. Ashawo
Re: Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed by JayPeeOham: 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lollittaa:

It's not the same darling.

Shoes are not in anyway attached or glued to the feet unlike fixing of artificial nails

And I don't wear smelly shoes for the records.

1 Like

Re: Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed by Sharatan(m): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
Abeg where portable dey?

APC don disable d guy career after he use dem catch cruise for Osun state grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed by kikelomojessy(f): 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
Well, for those that have had experience with the fungus infection can actually tell it's not a nice experience neither is it a near death experience.
My own experience with fungus nail infection wasn't as a result of artificial nails, but nail cosmetics such as nail polish.
It start every time my little or ring finger nail start growing above the hyponychium (the tip of the finger), it's start to contract the muscles, which is painful. If you still let the nails keep growing , the pain increases. Then the nail plate will start creating a space btw itself and the nail bed. If you still don't cut the nails and the space widens, then the nails will detach itself from the nail bed totally.
Bad experience though.
I kept on losing my ring nail and little finger nails. I had to stop every nail polish and got some prescription.
Imagine your finger without nails, not a good sight at all.
But it's still not a near death experience.

1 Like

Re: Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed by Okhuadams(m): 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Mean I wonder
Re: Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed by lovinagbad: 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nonsense and useless post
Re: Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed by MansoryMX(m): 12:14am On Sep 03, 2022
Look at their comment! Too many illiterate and shallow minded people in this country. A lot of you are suffering from fungal infections and dying in silence. Y’all think Fungal infection is a joke!
Re: Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed by carsuperman: 4:01am On Sep 03, 2022
E for take you evul gender
Re: Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed by Reference(m): 5:43am On Sep 03, 2022
Lollittaa:

Ow c'mon be thoughtful. You wear shoes to protect your feet. And the function of the feet is limited whereas the hands and by extension the fingers perform far more activities, that are limited by the fixing of those things that are high maintenance leading to the threat of infection.

You can imagine if the lady in question is a medical practitioner or works in F&B. Just unfortunate.
Re: Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed by Reference(m): 5:46am On Sep 03, 2022
Lollittaa:

Ow c'mon be thoughtful. You wear shoes to protect your feet. And the function of the feet is limited whereas the hands and by extension the fingers perform far more activities, that are limited by the fixing of those things that are high maintenance leading to the threat of infection.

You can imagine if the lady in question is a medical practitioner or works in F&B. Just unfortunate.

You simply cannot wear those things and maintain utmost hygiene and the longer they are in place the worse the situation gets.
Re: Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed by Mcbayo(m): 6:19am On Sep 03, 2022
dryakson:
All in the name of fashion.
I don't see anything fashion with that long long nails.
By the way how them de use hand clean yansh
Re: Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed by RealistRedpiler: 8:14am On Sep 03, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
sad why won't she get fungal when any available space is their office where they fox anything fixable. U begin to wonder how those ones with long nails wash their undies/cook sad.They only use the useless long artificial nail to press phone sad

How they press phone dey anoy me eeeeee..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ada Priscilla Nzimiro: The Tragic Story Of The First Igbo Female Medical Doctor / Leading Factors Behind Bad Male Genital Smell / 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.