Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Governor Umahi Mocks Arise TV Host Rufai Oseni Over His Traffic Offence | VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Mocks Arise TV Host Rufai Oseni Over His Traffic Offence | VIDEO (409 Views)

Umahi Mocks ARISE TV Host Rufai Over His Traffic Offence He Committed (video) / Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside / List Of Lagos State Traffic Offence And Fines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Umahi Mocks Arise TV Host Rufai Oseni Over His Traffic Offence | VIDEO by philme87: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state was on AriseTV this morning for an interview.

He seized the opportunity to mock one of the anchors, Rufai Oseni, who last month had a running with officers of the Lagos State police command , after he drove on the dedicated lane for BRT buses.

During the interview, Rufai had asked Gov Umahi his thoughts on the Muslim-Muslim ticket fielded by his party, APC. He asked Umahi who he described as a 'born again' Christian to defend the Muslim-Muslim ticket. Umahi responded saying;

''Rufai I think I have answered this question before and I don't know whether the fact that you broke the law of driving against traffic is a problem...I have never commented about that. You have not apologised to me''

Watch a video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FHwttuOhIg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Mocks Arise TV Host Rufai Oseni Over His Traffic Offence | VIDEO by Xscape1993(m): 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Evil party member.....
Re: Governor Umahi Mocks Arise TV Host Rufai Oseni Over His Traffic Offence | VIDEO by Spherica177: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Good reply

Do not pander to the mob
Re: Governor Umahi Mocks Arise TV Host Rufai Oseni Over His Traffic Offence | VIDEO by Sonyboom765: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
Shut up answer
Re: Governor Umahi Mocks Arise TV Host Rufai Oseni Over His Traffic Offence | VIDEO by FreeStuffsNG: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Shut up answer
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

On Tuesday, 13th September, 2022, @mbuhari Will Be In Imo For A Working Visit To / Don’t Waste Your Votes For Our Party — APC Chieftain Warns Nigerians / You Must Not Support Peter Obi, Unless You Are Saboteurs - Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.