Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) (838 Views)

What Or Where Are Tinubu Projects In Lagos? / Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) / Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by naijapips04: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
ADDRESS DELIVERED AT THE SWEARING-IN CEREMONY OF ELECTED CHAIRMEN OF THE LG COUNCILS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eitqujMyKuc

Address Delivered On the Occasion Of The Formal Launching Of The Lagos State Ambulance Services

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9Le-vY1W9I

EKO INTERNATIONAL PLC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcjbDx20MZc

Address Delivered On the Commissioning Of Ikeja Local Government Job Registration Centre. December 24th, 1999

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLtxsUBuBBo

BOLA AHMED TINUBU Address Delivered on the commissioning of EKO INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQZX5S9dpFs

LAYING OF STONE FOUNDATION OF OGBA SHOPPING CENTRE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojdomCoI68Q

FORMAL COMMISSIONING AND DISTRIBUTION OF MEDICAL EQUIPMENT TO HEALTH CENTRES IN LAGOS STATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHDtALsmXkA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feeg71xgF3w

FORMAL LAUNCHING OF RAPID RESPONSE SQUAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0EA09rJ__g

This is just very view commissioned between 1999 and 2000.

See more here https://tinubustraight.com/videos/

Peter Obi is no where near Tinubu in any ramification and I'm not even a Tinubu supporter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
This man is really a great headache to someone!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by Pandev(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
nlfpmod, mynd44, o tun ti seh o

Ipob terrorists no go sleep well tonight cheesy

These are just Tinubu's achievement in his first two years as Lagos state governor. Zombiedients will soon claim that it was baba Lateef Jakande's projects. Zombiedients are illiterates.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by ajani2311: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Proof nothing to our noisy neighbours election is coming we will see who carries the day
Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by Massiveglory: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Urchins really need help.
Swearing in "elected" lga officials is a project
Address on ikeja job center. What kind of talk is that? Ikeja job center bawo? Is it a cybercafe or what?
Laying of stone for shopping complex is a project
How does commissioning a bank translate to a project in a whole lagos. Did u build the bank?
I am disappointed.
Urchins! Shame on you all.

7 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by adekolaelect(m): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
2023 electioneering campaign will sweet die!! At least everybody most show what he did when he was incharge of governance not Jumping from one church to the other.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by naijapips04: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
Massiveglory:
Swearing in elected lga officials is a project
Let's see a video of Peter obi swearing in LGA chairmen. Peter obi never conducted any LGA election in 7 years. The crook was hoarding LGA funds.

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by Pandev(m): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
Massiveglory:
these are from 1999 to 2000. By the time the whole eight years achievements are being revealed, you will increase your level of wailing. Anyway we love your tear

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by Michelle70(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
This is what they call political gengen pressing.

Though they will still have something negative to say, i wonder what they will say this time.

Mynd44
Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by Abdu81: 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
Doctored videos, useless theives.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by naijapips04: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
Abdu81:
Doctored videos, useless thrives.

grin see painment. See, Peter obi is not worthy to touch Tinubus shoes. It's no joke.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by Massiveglory: 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
naijapips04:

Let's see a video of Peter obi swearing in LGA chairmen. Peter obi never conducted any LGA election in 7 years. The crook was hoarding LGA funds.

I am a lagosian. I am not an anambrian.

So elected officials should not be sworn in?
You really deserve buhari .

People are creating tangible and feelable projects. You are glorifying swearing in of "elected officials " as project.
I give up on you guys.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by naijapips04: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
Massiveglory:

So elected officials should not be sworn in? You really deserve buhari .

People are creating tangible and feelable projects. You are glorifying swearing in of "elected officials " as project.
I give up on you guys.

Oga let's see a video of Peter obi conducting LGA election in his 7 years in office, not to even talk of swearing then in. The crook hoarded LGA funds.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by Owopariola001: 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Massiveglory:
How does commissioning a bank translate to a project in a whole lagos. Did u build the bank?
I am disappointed.

Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by Fkmodhi: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
Agbados and cassavas urchins running from pillar to post looking for imaginary Tinubu projects buh nah microfinance bank project deh later post lol... Oya oga mynd44 come push it to fp lwkmd...

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by colorsofrainbow: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
Massiveglory:
I am disappointed.
You are disappointed abi not disappointed? Can you be disappointed when urchins display their foolishness?
Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by Lastmessenger2: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
Agbado people are alwsys high on an expired tinubu drug
Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by Owopariola001: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
Abdu81:
Doctored videos, useless theives.

Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by Pandev(m): 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
Massiveglory:

I give up on you guys.
Mr Lagosian, you are from AfghanEASTERN. grin Tinubu had left office before you migrate to Lagos. I doubt if you this bitter soul were even born that time.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by Kagd10: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
Massiveglory:

I give up on you guys.

High time you're flushed back to your enclave to go enjoy the failuree you champion. Yeye dey smell
Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by Pandev(m): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Agbados and cassavas urchins running from pillar to post looking for imaginary Tinubu projects buh nah microfinance bank project deh later post lol... Oya oga mynd44 come push it to fp lwkmd...
we're not satisfied with this your little tears, please cry harder. grin
Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by Sonyboom765: 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
Jews from the wretched dungeons of Alaigbo go wail die here today.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by drlateef: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
adekolaelect:
2023 electioneering campaign will sweet die!! At least everybody most show what he did when he was incharge of governance not Jumping from one church to the other.

The north has warned him not to expect any votes from them if he introduces religion into politics. Alarm don blow lol.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by naijapips04: 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Zombidients don scamper off. Mynd44 put on front-page.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by Massiveglory: 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
I am so sure you not more lagosian than I am if at all you are one. Even tinubu is not more lagosian than i am.
I am not a born in osun or ogun lagosian. I am a proper lagosian.
I believe you are a kid. Because if you were alive or knowledgeable when tinubu was governor you will not support all these crap in a lagos whose IGR is bigger than some African nations..

Let me school you.Tinubu's major impact were 2 things.
The first is empowering agbero
The second was his ability to raise men like fashola and ambode who really performed good jobs to some extent in lagos.
Pandev:
Mr Lagosian, you are from AfghanEASTERN. had left office before you migrate to Lagos. I doubt if you this bitter soul were even born that time.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by naijapips04: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Massiveglory:
I am so sure you not more lagosian than I am if at all you are one. Even tinubu is not more lagosian than i am.
I am not a born in osun or ogun lagosian. I am a proper lagosian.
I believe you are a kid. Because if you were alive or knowledgeable when tinubu was governor you will not support all these crap.

Let me school you.Tinubu's major impact were 2 things.
The first is empowering agbero
The second was his ability to raise men like fashola and ambode who really did great jobs in lagos.

You ended up sounding like a non Lagosian. True lagosians know who and what Tinubu represent. Represent your village with your chest, nkapi.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by Massiveglory: 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Urchins are majorly known to be uncultured, empty upstairs and highly unreasonable so I am not suprised at you.
If you confidently put out swearing in of "elected officials" as a project, then what do we expect.
Continue in your misery.

naijapips04:

You ended up sounding like a non Lagosian. True lagosians know who and what Tinubu represent. Represent your village with your chest, nkapi.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by naijapips04: 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
Massiveglory:
Urchins are majorly known to be uncultured, empty upstairs and highly unreasonable so I am not suprised at you.
If you confidently put out swearing in of "elected officials" as a project, then what do we expect.
Continue in your misery.

Dude there are over 10 projects on that list. Stop weeping.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by mycar: 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
No single picture of the said projects, they should have shown what he was to comission.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by naijapips04: 10:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
mycar:
No single picture of the said projects, they should have shown what he was to comission.

How can someone be so clueless.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by techWriter3: 3:12am On Sep 03, 2022
know painment
Re: Bola Tinubu's Projects (Videos) by Nobody: 3:18am On Sep 03, 2022
Massiveglory:

I give up on you guys.

Why didn't Obi conduct LG elections in 7 years? Answer na!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed: Why Wike Is Fighting So Gallantly Against Atiku / 2023: Can APC Sanction Binani For Anti Party Activities ? (Picture) / Kanu: Appeal Court Declines Fg’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution He

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.