Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,873 members, 7,866,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

How A Call From A Total Stranger From Nairaland Saved My Life. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How A Call From A Total Stranger From Nairaland Saved My Life. (158 Views)

4 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now A Total Of 135 Confirmed Cases / Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire / Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Call From A Total Stranger From Nairaland Saved My Life. by Devineee: 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
I owe my gratitude to the 2 people that called me after dropping my number today.

I was in a big distress and my world is upsidedown, having nobody around I became dizzy and pale I couldn't move or eat I started smelling because I stayed in one place for 3 days without being able to get help or talk to anyone.

Behold God directed me to nairaland I dropped my phone number and two people I have never met in life nor know anything about them felt something was actually wrong with me and they called.

One changed my condition and the other comfort me and promised and failed but may God bless him for having the sympathy for my life to even call me.

Please check on people alot are dying in silence.
I nearly died before God led me to drop my number here but I was comforted and given hope.

Please never pass by needy people life is precious.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Your Pets Can Help You To Reduce The Stress / An Obidient Supporter And Reno's Critic Offers Solution To Ekweremadu's Daughter / Flexomend Reviews – Does Flexomend Supplement Really Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.