Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Anambra Hate Muslims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Hate Muslims (1461 Views)

Modibbo Kawu In Hate Speech Against Saraki On Whatsapp / Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari and APC? / Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow (2) (3) (4)

Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by wickedJezibel(f): 9:12am On Sep 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Obi is not banking on muslim vote.

Only unreasonable Muslim will vote Obi who destroyed a whole mosque out of religious intolerance
stale
Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by techWriter3: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2022
exasperation in the campsite of politicians 's urchins
Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by MULANO: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2022
I SELL VIRGIN WHITE/ SILVER AND RED MERCURY CONTACT ME ON: 08109441889, CALL/ WHATSAPP ME THANKS..
Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by ImperialYoruba: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2022
joyandfaith:

They don't want sucide bombers.

Are you calling muslims suicide bombers? At which time has ibo muslims or any muslim in Anambra throw bomb?
Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by ImperialYoruba: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2022
Story of Katsina’s indigenous Christians
dfdf

The story of the indigenous Christians of Katsina State is a heartwarming one, Daily Trust reports.
The history of Christians in Katsina dates back to the 19th century when the pioneer mission group in northern Nigeria, the Anglican Church Missionary Society (CMS) selected Africa as one of its areas of interest, with the aim of providing humanitarian services. According to Dahiru Rabe, Lecturer at Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) in his book ‘The British Colonial Occupation and Christian Missionary Activities in Katsina Emirate C. 1903-1936,’ the CMS had been able to reach the gates of Hausaland by establishing a station at Girku, near Zaria. But all their efforts were to no avail because conversion remained difficult. Therefore, Hausaland remained outside the influence of Christian missionaries throughout the 19th century.
Katsina, Kano, Zazzau, Daura, Hadejia, Gwandu emirates had no presence of missionary activities in the 19th century, despite the unabated zeal of the missionary groups that undertook their evangelical campaigns. However, in Katsina emirate, all the attempts to introduce Christian missionary activities could be attributed to the efforts of three principal missionary societies, namely the Anglican, the SIM and the Roman Catholic Mission. Due to the difficulties associated with evangelical work in the area, the missions were forced to retreat for a review of the situation. Thus, in 1910, at Edinburgh, a mission conference was convened where the mission groups pressed for change of attitude by the British officers towards the missions’ activities in northern Nigeria.
In 1926, another conference was convened at Lezoute, Belgium. This conference invited the then Governor of Nigeria, Graeme Thomson, who explained carefully the policy and manner of indirect rule in Northern Nigerian emirates. As a result of this conference, missionaries were assured access to the emirates of Hausaland. It was at this conference that Dr. Rowland Bingham, the founder of the S.I.M pressed the British colonial government to allow the penetration of the hinterland in Kano and Katsina emirates.
It was also at this Lezoute conference that for the first time the Governor explained that most of the progressive Emirs were going to be taught to accept religious tolerance. Therefore, the conference was the major turning point in the history of missionary activities in Katsina emirate in particular and Hausaland in general.
In present-day Katsina, the majority of Christians can be found in the Southern part of the state and predominantly in local governments of Malumfashi, Kafur, Musawa, Bakori and Matazu. This can be attested to by the presence of old missionary hospitals and schools that have existed for long in the area. In Malumfashi, there is a Christian missionary hospital, over a hundred years old and an ECWA church in Matazu only recently reapplied for a renewal of land titles having reached 99 years on the land.
This long-standing relationship between the Christian community and the dominant Muslim population has blossomed over the years and its manifestation is all over the state. Over time, they have inter-married and settlements become interwoven. Unlike in other northern states, it is only in Katsina that you do not have places like Sabon Gari or Tudun Wada, which is mostly inhabited by Christians and non-natives. A typically dressed Katsina Christian is hardly differentiated from a Muslim counterpart. They wear same attires, bear similar names and speak the Hausa dialect fluently.
Very Reverend Nelson Onyekachukwu says “We are having a wonderful peaceful coexistence and work hand-in-hand. One unique thing about this place is that there is no discrimination like in other northern states. What we enjoy in Katsina, they don’t.” He added that everyone is received with open arms, without discrimination. “They see us as one, making Katsina a unique state,” he said.
Onyekachukwu gave an example: “Minor day-to-day issues of course arise. Some few weeks ago I received a call from Bakori about a problem on a farm land and I was happy with the way the District Head handled the matter. He wasn’t a Christian but a devout Muslim, yet he judged the case in favour of the Christian family. He pointed out that they were the rightful owners of the land and returned it to them. When they called me and told me, I was so happy. I believe our relationship will continue to blossom,” he said. https://dailytrust.com/amp/story-of-katsinas-indigenous-christians

Why can't Anambra tolerate muslims? Look at story of Katsina, a sharia state, they tolerate an Ibo christian in their midst. Why does Anambra discriminate muslims?
Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by ImperialYoruba: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Obi is not banking on muslim vote.

Only unreasonable Muslim will vote Obi who destroyed a whole mosque out of religious intolerance

You are right. I forgot that one. He even discriminated against non-catholics. He also excluded Osu from privileges enjoyed by free borns.

Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by Opintiwa: 11:04am On Sep 03, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

You are right. I forgot that one. He even discriminated against non-catholics. He also excluded Osu from privileges enjoyed by free borns.

Is that why your father ran away from home ?

Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by 00FFT00(m): 11:05am On Sep 03, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
Not a single muslim in the entire commissioner list, in the entire government house staffs and aides, in the entire house of assembly, I can't find a single muslim.

Im talking over 600 personnel, all christians.

Why do Anambra discriminate against muslims?.

What's the name of that Christian commissioner in Kano?. I also forgot the other name in Jigawa, please remind me.

Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by Opintiwa: 11:06am On Sep 03, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Why can't Anambra tolerate muslims? Look at story of Katsina, a sharia state, they tolerate an Ibo christian in their midst. Why does Anambra discriminate muslims?

Is that why you failed to make it in life ?

Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
Fahdiga lipsrsealed
Corridon:
Shatap. Obi didn't destroy any mosque. It was a propaganda orchestrated by your satanic APC to tarnish his enviable image. I'm speaking in good authority because I'm a Muslim and I'll soon be an Imam in our mosque.
Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by SMGGroup: 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
00FFT00:

What's the name of that Christian commissioner in Kano?. I also forgot the other name in Jigawa, please remind me.

Were they praying in their churches as Christians and Kano government came to the church to appoint them in office.

How do you think that a Muslim in anambra state should be appointed because they are muslims. You think say we dey do quota system for here?. Any Igbo man or Christian that is appointed in the north worked hard for it. A man from my place called iyke okoye was appointed as SA in Kaduna back then. You can google his name and add Kaduna for better result. If i tell you the hard work he had to put on. Coordinating Igbo people and businesses and making them to contribute to good governance.

You Tinubu lots should reason with your brains. As you dey run your papa business, you go appoint a random person just so people will say you dey accommodate others even when the person has shown no interest and contribution in your papa business. You no just get sense
Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by Corridon: 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Fahdiga lipsrsealed
How far
Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by 00FFT00(m): 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
SMGGroup:

Were they praying in their churches as Christians and Kano government came to the church to appoint them in office.

How do you think that a Muslim in anambra state should be appointed because they are muslims. You think say we dey do quota system for here?. Any Igbo man or Christian that is appointed in the north worked hard for it. A man from my place called iyke okoye was appointed as SA in Kaduna back then. You can google his name and add Kaduna for better result. If i tell you the hard work he had to put on. Coordinating Igbo people and businesses and making them to contribute to good governance.

You Tinubu lots should reason with your brains. As you dey run your papa business, you go appoint a random person just so people will say you dey accommodate others even when the person has shown no interest and contribution in your papa business. You no just get sense

Oga,

You just insulted me for nothing. Abeg, read my posts if you get time.
Wetin concern an Obidient and Yusful man like my very self with Agbadorians and Cassavites?.

No be me dey collect flacks since from Yorubas because I dey tell them to stop the nonsense and recognize?.
Abi you sef wan teach an Igboman how to be Igbo again. Who teach lizard how to climb wall?.

In fact, tell me 5 sorry if you still hope to make heaven.

Oya, 1... cheesy

Just kidding. I know who you dey follow talk. Just say dem no dey hear word.
Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by SMGGroup: 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
00FFT00:

Oga,

You just insulted me for nothing. Abeg, read my posts if you get time.
Wetin concern an Obidient and Yusful man like my very self with Agbadorians and Cassavites?.

No be me dey collect flacks since from Yorubas because I dey tell them to stop the nonsense and recognize?.
Abi you sef wan teach an Igboman how to be Igbo again. Who teach lizard how to climb wall?.

In fact, tell me 5 sorry if you still hope to make heaven.

Oya, 1... cheesy

Just kidding. I know who you dey follow talk. Just say dem no dey hear word.

Lol. Sorry bro. I was angered i quoted the wrong person. These things are just common sense.
Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by joyandfaith: 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Are you calling muslims suicide bombers? At which time has ibo muslims or any muslim in Anambra throw bomb?

They are minority for now
Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by ImperialYoruba: 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
joyandfaith:

They are minority for now

Ibos love to discriminate and exploit minorities. You don't respect or honor them, you take way their rights, and ontop it you do not see anything wrong discriminating against them.

So because ibo muslims are minorities you don't feel they are good enough as ibo christians, you consider them less humans, not to be seen or heard.

Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by adekolaelect(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
Show us Christians in sokoto who hold sensitive positions.
Oga stop missing road .we are talking of Anambra.ok
Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by joyandfaith: 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Ibos love to discriminate and exploit minorities. You don't respect or honor them, you take way their rights, and ontop it you do not see anything wrong discriminating against them.

So because ibo muslims are minorities you don't feel they are good enough as ibo christians, you consider them less humans, not to be seen or heard.

Hausa Christians are minorities. Hausa/fulani/kanuri Muslims are persecuting them.
Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by ImperialYoruba: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
joyandfaith:

Hausa Christians are minorities. Hausa/fulani/kanuri Muslims are persecuting them.

There is your problem. Have we not said this many times, that there is no difference between Hausa/Fulani and Ibo.

By the way I'd like to make a distinction and say Hausa/Fulani are actually far better than the backward Ibo.

In North, core sharia North, in Zaria, Zamfara, Katsina, Wurno, Sokoto, Kebbi, we find indigeneous Hausas who are christians and do not face discrimination at all.

An Ibo living among them narrates as follows. This same Ibo who appear pleased with delivery of fairness and justice to christian minorities in Katsina, will return home to Anambra and discriminate against ibo muslims, against osu.

Ibo is on top of the list when it comes to barbarism in society.

Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by tctrills: 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
Not a single muslim in the entire commissioner list, in the entire government house staffs and aides, in the entire house of assembly, I can't find a single muslim.

Im talking over 600 personnel, all christians.

Why do Anambra discriminate against muslims?.
I know you have never been to Anambra state but we don't have Muslims in the state. The Muslim population is not up to 1 percent. We have much more traditional worshippers than Muslims. Thank me for the info.
Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by ImperialYoruba: 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
tctrills:

I know you have never been to Anambra state but we don't have Muslims in the state. The Muslim population is not up to 1 percent. We have much more traditional worshippers than Muslims. Thank me for the info.

After all of you have scattered throughout nigeria what population of ibo is left in Anambra gaan? Ibo population at home is hardly up to 5million. So even 5,000 muslim population is significant and their rights protected. They must be included in govt appointments.

Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by tctrills: 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

After all of you have scattered throughout nigeria what population of ibo is left in Anambra gaan? Ibo population at home is hardly up to 5million. So even 5,000 muslim population is significant and their rights protected. They must be included in govt appointments.
Baba we don't have 5000 Muslims in Anambra state. Please visit the state if you don't believe.
Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by Llight101(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
I only see a bitter soul talking grin
Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by ImperialYoruba: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
tctrills:

Baba we don't have 5000 Muslims in Anambra state. Please visit the state if you don't believe.

There is no where you cannot find muslims in Nigeria. If Anambra is hostile and discriminative, this will explain why muslims find your state unfriendly and stay away, and supports your claim there is 0 muslims.

Anambra must embrace change and put incentive to attract muslim population. Inclusion and diversity are some of the metrics used to measure civilized societies. Those without an inclusive society sit on top of listings for barbaric societies.
Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by tctrills: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

There is no where you cannot find muslims in Nigeria. If Anambra is hostile and discriminative, this will explain why muslims find your state unfriendly and stay away, and supports your claim there is 0 muslims.

Anambra must embrace change and put incentive to attract muslim population. Inclusion and diversity are some of the metrics used to measure civilized societies. Those without an inclusive society sit on top of listings for barbaric societies.
I really don't get your point. You mean Anambra should go to other states in order to import Muslims to state positions?
The reason why Anambra does not have Muslims is that the Anambra people embrace Christianity and not Islam. Or is it by force to be a Muslim?
Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by ImperialYoruba: 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
tctrills:

I really don't get your point. You mean Anambra should go to other states in order to import Muslims to state positions?
The reason why Anambra does not have Muslims is that the Anambra people embrace Christianity and not Islam. Or is it by force to be a Muslim?

Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by tctrills: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

As I told you earlier, Anambra does not have up to 1 percent Muslim population. We have more traditional worshippers than Muslims.
Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by ImperialYoruba: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
tctrills:

As I told you earlier, Anambra does not have up to 1 percent Muslim population. We have more traditional worshippers than Muslims.

Of course you don't, because soon as they multiply you chop em down.

Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by tctrills: 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Of course you don't, because soon as they multiply you chop em down.

Ok now it's clear you have no point. You just created the post to make fun
Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by Lastmessenger2: 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
adekolaelect:
Oga stop missing road .we are talking of Anambra.ok
anambara is a Christian state. We have zero headslammers here.
Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by Tochi3(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
Opintiwa post=116307251 :

They said investing not praying
Lol grin grin
Re: Anambra Hate Muslims by ImperialYoruba: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
tctrills:

Ok now it's clear you have no point. You just created the post to make fun

Get lost abeg! angry

Another Obidient Rally In Onitsha Today (photos) / Checkout What Happened In Anambra State Yesterday(video&photos) / 1 Killed As Tinubu Supporters Clash In Lagos In Front Of Police (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62