Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home (59592 Views)

Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) / Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by DanieleLorenzo: 11:15am On Sep 05, 2022
NAIRALAND = Misandrists vs misogynists.
Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by Adebowalay(m): 11:18am On Sep 05, 2022
Sad... Probably influenced by a demon
Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by Angrygoat: 11:20am On Sep 05, 2022
UK
Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:20am On Sep 05, 2022
One of my ex girlfriends have stabbed me before, luckily i was not hurt badly, she claimed she blackedout, cannot remember stabbing me. sad very scary situation it was for me that day..

This woman is probarbly mentality unstable, it could also be her menopausal madness, i have heard some women claim that when on menopause they can kill without knowing. How true that is? I don't know.

She will be outta prison in 3 years time
Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by begge: 11:21am On Sep 05, 2022
Dis one na vampire na
Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2022
Adebowalay:
Sad... Probably influenced by a demon
grin grin grin why didn't the demon just killed the man herself? Or is demon a man?
Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by Favor135(m): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2022
The face is scary though
Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by Barims(m): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2022
The woman must have faced several abuse from her deceased husband before she decided to end it all
Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by Bridget95(f): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2022
" significant amount of years behind bars"

It should be life or death sentence you f^cking Judge !
Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:30am On Sep 05, 2022
onuman:

Quack nurse who never really knew that death could follow stabbing someone in all places, the stomach.
She would tell the jury that being a nurse, she wanted to perform an emergency surgical procedure on the poor man, that unfortunately led to fatal complications.
Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2022
UK and knife!

American would have peacefully sent him to heaven with a glock
Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by Desusi: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2022
She said, 'l cannot believed l have done this.!' That's always the case for self will individual. By the time she spend the rest of her life behind bar,the reality of her wickedness will be cleared to her. See her contour face.
Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by Desusi: 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
SavageResponse:
Those of una wey wan marry oyinbo women just know that most of them are irrational in their actions!
All women are the same, just pray for a born again child of God.Are they not descendants of eve? Why believing oyinbo as if they are angels?
Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by skales67(m): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
doggedfighter:
Why's is her face contorted like that ?

Most of our young male hustlers here wish they had married this older oyinbo.

They don't mind dying by the knife of a foreign older woman with red passport.

A nurse nurtures life.

I am still trying to wrap my head around

A nurse and stabbing.

Sounds so unreal .

No matter what...oyibo women are better than African (especially Nigerian) women
Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by skales67(m): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
Barims:
The woman must have faced several abuse from her deceased husband before she decided to end it all

Stop making excuses for her.

That's UK...women are hardly abused by their husbands over there.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by aikyg(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
She is getting 25 to life. Nothing less. Pure premeditated murder attracts a minimum of 25 years.
Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by juman(m): 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
SavageResponse:

Let them come and release him here in Nigeria, I will organise and have him removed permanently from society! angry

In a society where they don't believe much in long incarceration, one has to be very careful when out of his home because some very hardened criminals are out rhere on the street walking.
They can kill for fun.
Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by Originalsly: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Lol, if you're a judge you will easily be misled by pretentious murderers who want to doge their sentence

I hear you! .... but I'm just going with the verrrry little info posted. More likely in the case investigators may come up with a motive and evidence to support it... maybe money matters.... he wanted to divorce her ... jealousy.... domestic abuse ... who knows?
Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by Eluala(m): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
I am curious to know what her motive was.
Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by edosignature(m): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
Death to her.

Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers.
Death to all Terrorist & their sympathizers.
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.
Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by lereinter(m): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
Women!

Incidents like this also happens in nigeria
Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by Elidrisy20: 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
See face like monkey,na because of sex she kill her husband
Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by meobizy(f): 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
What happened to the option of divorce? Twenty-six years in prison sure. I’m surprised she already knew the penalty.
Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by meobizy(f): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
DanieleLorenzo:
NAIRALAND = Misandrists vs misogynists.
…and both sides of the opposition are broke.
Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by DanieleLorenzo: 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
meobizy:
…and both sides of the opposition are broke.
Walahi.

I no fit dey hate on anybody like this.
Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by Mayhem1: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
UK and knife!

American would have peacefully sent him to heaven with a glock

Nigeria and Machete is like 5&6
Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by JAGS001(m): 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
This one na werey she be grin grin
Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by maasoap(m): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
Chaos14temp:
now i just realised your useless both mentally and physically
Mercury12:
grin cheesy grin
What else do you expect from a fish brain. They are usually emotionally close to these type of news making it hard for some of them to think logically

He didn't even mention you guys name.
Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by zumbigbo(m): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
Essex dey LGA of Ogun State?
Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by Chaos14temp: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
maasoap:

He didn't even mention you guys name.
If i told you you're just a guy who is desperate to get what he wants even if it kills him so think before you type shit. Neither did i mention your name Bleep off simp
Re: Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home by DollarSigns(m): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
doggedfighter:
Why's is her face contorted like that ?

Most of our young male hustlers here wish they had married this older oyinbo.

They don't mind dying by the knife of a foreign older woman with red passport.

A nurse nurtures life.

I am still trying to wrap my head around

A nurse and stabbing.

Sounds so unreal .

That passport is gold
The promise land
For it is written
Verse 1: Certainly the end will justify whatever means taken
Verse 2: And yeah I know the thought I think towards you , a thought of good and not evil to give you an expected end (Red or blue passport)

Shalom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) / Lady Stripped Unclad & Beheaded In Liberia (Graphic Photos) / Jealous Lady Murders Her Ex-Boyfriend's Girlfriend After Threatening To Do So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.