Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

An American Man Got Frustrated After He Discovered This. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / An American Man Got Frustrated After He Discovered This. (243 Views)

"Can I Make Money With My Phone?" This Was Me 6mnths Ago Until I Discovered This / Costly mistakes i Discovered In 250 CVs:Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews / Frustrated Employee Blasts His Employer For Always Messing With His “small” Sala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An American Man Got Frustrated After He Discovered This. by Baddestceleb: 1:25am On Sep 03, 2022
An American man identified as Daniel
Robinson has shared post via social
media how he suffered to nurtue a baby
for 6 years and later discovered the baby
doesn't belong to him, in the post he
made,he revealed how he went into debt
and dropped out of school for him to stay
at home and become a full time Dad.
He said he has been a single father for
four years and just discovered that he has
been lied to,and as well manipulated for
six years.
READ ALSO:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeGEVbdymmUETLKeKBhhrxFYlvIuQmfQDxbn3RLKyRGRLju2w/viewform
Re: An American Man Got Frustrated After He Discovered This. by fman(m): 1:40am On Sep 03, 2022
No too reason am.
Just go back to school.

(1) (Reply)

Best Work You Can Do And Become Self Employed / 9 Signs That You're An Ambivert / Direct Sales Agent/loan Sales Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.