Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Nigerian Woman Argues Before Apologizing For Crashing Man's Car In UK (Photos) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Woman Argues Before Apologizing For Crashing Man's Car In UK (Photos) (40145 Views)

7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) / Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos / Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Argues Before Apologizing For Crashing Man's Car In UK (Photos) by Uqw1: 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Argues Before Apologizing For Crashing Man's Car In UK (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nigerians are just chaotic

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Argues Before Apologizing For Crashing Man's Car In UK (Photos) by poseidon12: 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Sablexxxtoons:
But why do we Nigerians like to lie haba? What stops you from saying sorry at the beginning.. nawao. Na foreign based Nigerian be this? Chai

There is no difference between foreign based and local based. Same bad behaviour. Except if the Nigerian is raised abroad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Argues Before Apologizing For Crashing Man's Car In UK (Photos) by hollywater: 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
She be don dey shout aahhhhh Afonjas.
Re: Nigerian Woman Argues Before Apologizing For Crashing Man's Car In UK (Photos) by Bullpenn11: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
She thought she is still in Nigeria where she can scream and Church her way out of impunity

She belongs in a case, not on the streets

See them disgracing the country upandan

Am not surprised most CIVILISED countries are now bouncing Nigerians
Lawless , uncouth, wild, indisciplined loud and noisy is how most people describe us abroad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Argues Before Apologizing For Crashing Man's Car In UK (Photos) by tianshie(m): 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
In the US your insurance company would warn you not to admit to being at fault until the police comes. Let the police figure it out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Argues Before Apologizing For Crashing Man's Car In UK (Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
The man is such a gentleman. He was even asking her if d car was insured meaning he was worried about her fixing d car

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Argues Before Apologizing For Crashing Man's Car In UK (Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
tianshie:
In the US your insurance company would warn you not to admit to being at fault until the police comes. Let the police figure it out.
are u serious n see me hailing him for asking d question. He was probably glad to know d cost won't be on him grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Argues Before Apologizing For Crashing Man's Car In UK (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
The Werey woman carry this their mumu Driving character of oppressing keke riders and okada riders go overseas thinking she go easily go away with am cheesy

Na so one jam my keke the other day,she alight her car wor dey shout for me..Na once the passengers wey I carry that day change am follow her...Shame just make her board her car and drive away... grin

Omor bros, as someone who goes to work everyday partly with the services of commercial Kekes, I strongly disagree with car drivers being mostly at fault on our roads. After haven observed how carelessly most Keke riders drift on our roads like traffic doesn't apply to them. I've since concluded that no sane country would permit it's use, atleast en masse like we do. And please don't mention India.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Argues Before Apologizing For Crashing Man's Car In UK (Photos) by tianshie(m): 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
jamesbridget13:
are u serious n see me hailing him for asking d question. He was probably glad to know d cost won't be on him grin

Sure. Insurance company nor wan pay shishi.
Re: Nigerian Woman Argues Before Apologizing For Crashing Man's Car In UK (Photos) by Kayclite: 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
Litmus:
Interesting how Niaraland (a platform with portential to elevate Nigerians) instead sends the message to young Nigerians that Nigerians are always guilty and the rest of the world always innocent.

No national platform anywhere in the world acts as though it's sole purpose is to demonise it's people. I've been online from the start, seen it all, from going on Somaliland forum to fight for African Americans to fighting for Nigerians on UK's Black Net. Fought for Africa Americans on English speaking Latina sites, on rightwing American sites, fought for all blacks on BBC forums, fought for Africa on Carebean sites and on countless world sites and so on. No sight or platform of any nation denigrates her own Nationals, they denigrate others. Only Niaraland or so-called Nigeria platforms does this! I never dreamed I'd return home, I.e. to a site for Nigerians, and find myself fighting for the dignity of Nigerians there.
What if I told you nairaland was being sponsored to do just that.
Almost never seen an inspiring thread on front page.
Re: Nigerian Woman Argues Before Apologizing For Crashing Man's Car In UK (Photos) by HouseRavenclaw: 12:04am On Sep 04, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

Most esp Houseravenclaw, the basterrd is from hell.

Says a man who has repeatedly said he'll rape women. Slave.
Re: Nigerian Woman Argues Before Apologizing For Crashing Man's Car In UK (Photos) by Originalsly: 3:36am On Sep 04, 2022
Hmmm.... guy thinking she must be crazy. She out of her lane... car dented ... blue paint on the man's car ... and yet shouting she didn't hit the car. I guess if she admitted and apologized... the man may have let it slide knowing she's a learner. Now that Police will be involved ... insurance will be involved is down hill for her.
Re: Nigerian Woman Argues Before Apologizing For Crashing Man's Car In UK (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2022
HouseRavenclaw:

Point out where I said I'll rape a woman..

Honestly, if brains were bombs, you wouldn't have enough to blow up your nose.

I leave you to your own devices, for nothing properly suits you except hypocrisy, flattery, and lies.
Re: Nigerian Woman Argues Before Apologizing For Crashing Man's Car In UK (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2022
HouseRavenclaw:

Re: Nigerian Woman Argues Before Apologizing For Crashing Man's Car In UK (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 9:56am On Sep 04, 2022
HouseRavenclaw:

Now you see your Location?

You are fit for no place but Hell indeed.

Now, your mother is disappointed, she should've keep the Placenta and rid the baby.

Re: Nigerian Woman Argues Before Apologizing For Crashing Man's Car In UK (Photos) by Meto1234(m): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2022
Hobbiton:
but na dem make noise pass when small 2k$ enter their acc
Na true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A BMW Collector Decorates His Garage Wall With 2 Wrecked BMW M1 Sportcars / Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) / Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.