Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,737 members, 7,862,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

Differentiate Or D!e? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Differentiate Or D!e? (129 Views)

How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One / 5 Reasons Why Digital Marketers Show How Much They Have Earned Per Months Or D. / Raw Soyabeans N E E D E D In Very Large Qu A Ntity Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Differentiate Or D!e? by kryptosomnic(m): 5:30am On Sep 03, 2022
If you give this some thought, you will summarise the purpose of branding in 2 simple words.

“Be Different”

Yet, brands today fail to differentiate.

They try to please everyone.
They try to look like the competition.

Ignoring their unique qualities.

The result? 

They get categorized as a “Wanna-B”.

I’ll bet you can guess what happens next.

Slowly, they begin to fall apart. 

All of these because they broke one simple rule.

“They failed to differentiate by leveraging their unique qualities.”

Listen, branding and its purpose is designed to differentiate you, your product or service from every other person in your marketplace.

If you are still reading this, the only real question to ask yourself is this:

How can I stand out and differentiate from the competition in my marketplace?

(1) (Reply)

This Apartment In Abuja Could Be Yours‼️ / How To Create A Virtual Account On Bizgem. / Inq. Digital Wins Big At 2022 Tech Innovation Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.