Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

When Life Becomes Lonely And Weary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Life Becomes Lonely And Weary (95 Views)

After That Man Slept With You ,your Life Becomes Useless / God Is Not Too Weary / Why Are Most Nigerian Atheist Single, Lonely And/or Miserable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Life Becomes Lonely And Weary by JesusChristLord: 5:39am On Sep 03, 2022
When life becomes lonely and weary

Adeze Ojukwu

Life can be very lonely and weary. The journey can become wearisome and burdensome. Do not give up. Look to Jesus, who overcame the pain and anguish at Calvary's cross, where he died for mankind's eternal salvation and victory over Satan. This hope helps us, our families and friends through difficulties.

This topic is the theme of today's Our Daily Bread Devotional. See excerpts below.

"I arrived at the cancer care center, where I’d be serving as my mom’s live-in caregiver, feeling alone and afraid. I’d left my family and support system more than 750 miles behind me. But before I could even touch my luggage, Frank, a man with a huge grin, offered to help. By the time we reached the sixth floor, I’d made plans to meet his wife, Lori, who cared for him during his treatments."

" The couple soon became like family as we leaned on God and each other. We laughed, vented, cried, and prayed together. Though we all felt displaced, our connection to God and each other kept us rooted in love as we supported one another."

When Ruth committed to caring for her mother-in-law, Naomi, she left the security of familiarity behind. Ruth “entered a field and began to glean behind the harvesters” (Ruth 2:3). The overseer told the landowner, Boaz, that Ruth “came into the field” and “remained” working “except for a short rest in the shelter” (v. 7). Ruth found a safe place with people willing to care for her as she cared for Naomi (vv. 8–9). And God provided for Ruth and Naomi though Boaz’s generosity (vv. 14–16).

"Life’s circumstances can provide roads to unexpected places far beyond our comfort zones. As we remain connected to God and each other, He’ll keep us rooted in love as we support one another."

Don't lose hope. Help is on the way. God is faithful and will never forsake his children.
Shalom

https://twitter.com/OjukwuAdeze/status/1565920528334221312?s=20&t=iI9bF9tEMLvPEAzOx7BoJQ

Re: When Life Becomes Lonely And Weary by pastorkc4life: 7:29am On Sep 03, 2022
Nice one coolNice one

(1) (Reply)

Zjfzrilkmq / Efsidmbvgz / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/09/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.