Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Peter Obi Is Part Of The Old System – Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Part Of The Old System – Sowore (279 Views)

We Must Change Their Old System / 2023: Peter Obi Is Part Of The Old System – Sowore / First Storey Building In The Old Eastern Nigeria 96yrs After: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is Part Of The Old System – Sowore by Gistsme1(m): 6:47am On Sep 03, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tcQLMwq1DI

Presidential candidate of the African Action Congress, Omoyele Sowore on Friday said former Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi, is not the change Nigeria needs.

Speaking on Channels Television’s Politics Today, Sowore said Mr Obi was part of the old system that has crippled the nation’s fortunes.

Mr Obi is also running for President in 2023 on the platform of the Labour Party.

“Peter Obi is part of the old system that I’ve always fought,” Sowore said. “I understand where he is coming from. It is 1999 repeated – Nigeria wants to change, some young people are genuinely interested in change, a different direction. And then they are presented with somebody who worked for the establishment; somebody who has been in PDP, APGA, come back to PDP, Labour Party.

“He’s not new to the rotten system. Somebody who was eight years as Governor of a state. We can be emotional about it but that’s the truth. He didn’t build any schools, he didn’t build any industry, he didn’t have a power station. He’s not my kind of progressive.”

Sowore, who first contested for President in 2019, said he is better prepared to emerge as the nation’s leader in 2023.

“I was the only candidate who participated in 2019 that did not stop campaigning or advocating,” he said. “I engaged, immediately after that election, in a number of revolutionary activities that took me to jail.”

Mr Sowore has been charged with treason by the Federal Government after he called for nation-wide protests as part of the Revolution Now movement.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/09/02/2023-peter-obi-is-part-of-the-old-system-sowore/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/09/03/2023-peter-obi-is-part-of-the-old-system-sowore/%3famp=1

Re: Peter Obi Is Part Of The Old System – Sowore by PresidObi: 6:49am On Sep 03, 2022
I beg to differ Sowore, Peter Obi has never been part of the old system. Peter Obi came into politics for the first time in 2006 as an outsider, contested and won under 6 months and ruled with ideas that were totally unused in Nigeria before. He kept all his promises and achieved even more than he promised.

Most of the people contesting against Peter Obi has been into corrupt parties and has been known to use money to influence voters, and deceive them later.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Part Of The Old System – Sowore by wereneribo: 6:54am On Sep 03, 2022
Hmm
Re: Peter Obi Is Part Of The Old System – Sowore by Moh247: 7:13am On Sep 03, 2022
cool

Re: Peter Obi Is Part Of The Old System – Sowore by beeblack: 7:28am On Sep 03, 2022
I just like the way this man always advertises himself
Re: Peter Obi Is Part Of The Old System – Sowore by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool
E no hard to believe because na so em still swear for that conference say if em chop any money make god punish am,lol.
Re: Peter Obi Is Part Of The Old System – Sowore by Moh247: 7:38am On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

E no hard to believe because na so em still swear for that conference say if em chop any money make god punish am,lol.

The man get problem
Re: Peter Obi Is Part Of The Old System – Sowore by orisa37: 8:26am On Sep 03, 2022
Yes, he is.

(1) (Reply)

2023: 12 Reasons I Will Not Vote Tinubu / Linking Atiku Abubakar To Tukur Mamu Arrested "Bandit Negotiator" Is Mischievous / Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-at-home In South-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.