Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Peter Obi Gives The Meaning Of Obidient - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Gives The Meaning Of Obidient (378 Views)

Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding / Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa / Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Gives The Meaning Of Obidient by Discovery4today: 9:40am On Sep 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtoDUvXrAc0
Peter Obi Reveals Full Meaning Of ‘OBIdient'

The presidential candidate of Labour Party, Peter Obi, has revealed the full meaning of ‘Obidient'.

The former governor made this known via his Twitter handle on Saturday.

'Obidient' is the name that his supporters have been calling themselves.

According to Obi, the rallying call means:

O - Organized
B - Broad-based
I - Inclusive
D - Democratic
I - International
E - Excellence-driven
N - Nigerians from every ethnic group
T - Transparency in governance

Credit: Twitter | PeterObi
--
Follow us for more breaking news and videos

Re: Peter Obi Gives The Meaning Of Obidient by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:42am On Sep 03, 2022
Obidient is a goal...
Join the Obidient movement so we can move Nigeria from consumption to production.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Gives The Meaning Of Obidient by olisaEze(m): 10:11am On Sep 03, 2022
I dunno who is in charge of H.E Obi’s Twitter handle, but just let the youths keep doing their thing, biko & stop trying to micromanage events that neither ur party nor ur candidate set in motion. Abi wetin u wan talk for Yusful na, Y is for Y u dey do like that ne?? grin
Re: Peter Obi Gives The Meaning Of Obidient by Authority1o1(m): 10:23am On Sep 03, 2022
Okay...

It's obvious his handle is under the control of a subordinate. Obi is currently too busy to be making such a post.

But the handler did well enough to put more meaning into the term as some persons still misconstrue the concept.
Re: Peter Obi Gives The Meaning Of Obidient by Shawl001(m): 10:24am On Sep 03, 2022
No more, no less!
Ladies and gentlemen, you've all seen it. grin

Shikena!
Re: Peter Obi Gives The Meaning Of Obidient by sirchim(m): 10:24am On Sep 03, 2022
God save them say the Campaign never start proper, dem for hiaram from our corror! But last last, dem go still hiaram. OBIDATTI, we want. "Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, let's get it right for our CHILDREN." Our time is fast going, our children deserve BETTER!
Re: Peter Obi Gives The Meaning Of Obidient by johnbd: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2022
Nigerians from all ethnic groups. Wow I think I like that. Innovation grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Gives The Meaning Of Obidient by BATified2023: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2022
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtoDUvXrAc0
Peter Obi Reveals Full Meaning Of ‘OBIdient'

The presidential candidate of Labour Party, Peter Obi, has revealed the full meaning of ‘Obidient'.

The former governor made this known via his Twitter handle on Saturday.

'Obidient' is the name that his supporters have been calling themselves.

According to Obi, the rallying call means:

O - Organized
B - Broad-based
I - Inclusive
D - Democratic
I - International
E - Excellence-driven
N - Nigerians from every ethnic group
T - Transparency in governance

Credit: Twitter | PeterObi
--
Follow us for more breaking news and videos
it’s like igbos are using a different dictionary from d rest of d world

How can u tell us peter obi is inclusive when he segregated the catholic from d Anglican as governor same way he’s trying to play religion of politics today again

How can u say a man who refuse to conduct local government election for complete 7 years is democratic

It’s like importing of products n ignoring local production thereby discouraging local producers n waging war against our money is what Igbo term international

So someone who sack even igbos from other states is what they call Nigerians from different ethnic group

Someone who chased northerners away from anambra n even gave a governor house arrest for visiting his state is what they term as Nigeria from different ethnic group

The same person who stole state money into his teenage daughter account is what they call a transparent person

Nigerians be careful cos it’s obvious we ain’t using d same dictionary cos the meaning of their own definition of terms is different from ours

Their own definition of hardwork is when u carry drugs to Malaysia or India or when u scam people
N I believe u know our own definition of hardwork

Nigerians beware

Re: Peter Obi Gives The Meaning Of Obidient by JOemmy(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2022
It's good to give the obidient word a befitting meaning before haters impose their own meaning.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Risks Disqualification Over Labour Party Crisis / IPOB Vows To Arrest, Prosecute ‘defaulters And Criminals’ In The South-east / Enough Is Enough, I Will Expose What’s Going On In Nigeria – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.