Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

The 2023 Nigerian Presidency Is Between These Two People. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 2023 Nigerian Presidency Is Between These Two People. (348 Views)

Professor Benedicta Egbo To Contest For 2023 Nigerian President / Nonye Josephine Ezeanyaeche, 102-Year-Old Woman Declares For Nigerian Presidency / 2023: APC Not Interested In Igbo Presidency But a Nigerian Presidency - Uzodinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 2023 Nigerian Presidency Is Between These Two People. by Prinxzona10: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2022
!!!!THE RICH AND THE POOR!!!!

Please,this post will enlighten and educate you if ONLY you will read it with an open mind,devoid of hatred,bias and sentiments of tribe or religion.
Last week here,I read where one of the notorious urchins said that the new order the youths are championing is good buh the problem is that they are championing it through a wrong candidate,that they MUST fail and when they fail,the new order revolution wouldn't come again because the failure of this one will dampen,weaken and demoralise the spirit of the youths,then the next thing he started cursing Peter Obi,abusing him and also extend the insults to the Igbos in general,so I read it twice and I picked two things from his foolish and hateful comments.
Firstly,if you're intelligent enough,a smart person and a mentalist per say,you would understand the game that's going on via on the reason why some urchins especially some Yoruba Muslims are attacking Peter Obi or Igbos because it's very clear that the problem they've got with Peter Obi's presidency is because of his tribe and not his personality.

Secondly,they also attack Peter Obi because Tinubu a fellow Yoruba Muslim will be on the ballot,they ain't minding any competency,credibility and capability of the candidate,so far Tinubu wins,they are happy and any candidate that would try to truncate such audio ambitions will meet a wicked and devilish attacking forces from the kingdom of hell,which is what they've been doing against Peter Obi's candidacy.

Listen for the truth now: Some Yoruba Muslims are attacking Peter Obi and don't want him to become the president because he's an Igbo man,they never thought in their wildest imagination that an Igbo man will be loved like this or even make wave this much(One of the reasons they do call any Peter Obi's supporter an Ipob or Igbo,what's playing out still looks like a movie to them) hence they were taunting the Igbos of losing out from PDP and APC until Peter Obi tsunami springs up,they never expected it,so it takes them unaware hence the passionate hatred and campaign of calumny which is getting no effects on Peter Obi's presidency and it drives them crazy..

Secondly: The political elites.
They ain't fighting Peter Obi buh they are fighting us,the common man through Peter Obi because they've seen that Peter Obi candidacy represents the masses,so they won't sit back and watch the Nigerians been liberated from the shackles of poverty and oppressors hence the reason PDP and APC are ganging up to fight Peter Obi buh believe me,before this year runs out,PDP and APC will shamelessly team up together,like having a one voice,a kind of spokespersons that will champion their attack on Peter Obi and if you think they are fighting Peter Obi,you then must be insane because what they are fighting is you and I,they want to protect their inflow of corrupt wealth to the detriment of me and you,they want to keep subjugating me and you,they want the situation of Nigeria to continue because it affects them positively while it affects me and you negatively.

An Advice: Those making mockery of Igbos to wait for Nigerian presidency till 2090 before the primaries were just mere mortals because they've forgotten that the ways of man is not the ways of God and when man proposes,God disposes hence you shouldn't take yourself above anybody in this life because you don't know tomorrow ( Please,the Yoruba Muslims I meant are the ones blinded with hatred,tribe and religious sentiments especially the Tinubu's urchins and not the sane,real, liberal,enlightened and intelligent Yoruba Muslims oooo).

So my final verdict is that no matter what you think,the hatred you've got for Peter Obi or what your sentiments might be,always know that PDP and APC cannot be separated( the fight against the rich<the PDP and the APC > against the poor<me and you>wink and they're fighting for just one course,which is to keep the status quo for their own benefit(to the detriment of your future,your destiny,your children and that of your generation) and not for me and you buh the Peter Obi's presidency is for the betterment of everybody especially for Me and You....

NB: As for those untrained and mannerless urchins that would shamelessly try to malign me or my statements with abuses and insults,listen and listen very good,
whosoever that wins,wouldn't have any effects on me buh I just feel like the best I can do especially for the poor,the downtrodden and the less privileged down there in Nigeria is to help fight for a better government which will make life more easier for them hence the reason I do write or speak before the mistake of 2014/2015 repeats itself in this 2022/2023.

My words are always enough for the wise...
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

MOD: Please push this to the front page if you know I will forgive you for banning me and also take you to the space I promised you next year...
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 2023 Nigerian Presidency Is Between These Two People. by Prettygirl200(f): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2022
Nice writeup.
Re: The 2023 Nigerian Presidency Is Between These Two People. by BATified2023: 10:06am On Sep 03, 2022
Prinxzona10:
!!!!THE RICH AND THE POOR!!!!

Please,this post will enlighten and educate you if ONLY you will read it with an open mind,devoid of hatred,bias and sentiments of tribe or religion.
Last week here,I read where one of the notorious urchins said that the new order the youths are championing is good buh the problem is that they are championing it through a wrong candidate,that they MUST fail and when they fail,the new order revolution wouldn't come again because the failure of this one will dampen,weaken and demoralise the spirit of the youths,then the next thing he started cursing Peter Obi,abusing him and also extend the insults to the Igbos in general,so I read it twice and I picked two things from his foolish and hateful comments.
Firstly,if you're intelligent enough,a smart person and a mentalist per say,you would understand the game that's going on via on the reason why some urchins especially some Yoruba Muslims are attacking Peter Obi or Igbos because it's very clear that the problem they've got with Peter Obi's presidency is because of his tribe and not his personality.

Secondly,they also attack Peter Obi because Tinubu a fellow Yoruba Muslim will be on the ballot,they ain't minding any competency,credibility and capability of the candidate,so far Tinubu wins,they are happy and any candidate that would try to truncate such audio ambitions will meet a wicked and devilish attacking forces from the kingdom of hell,which is what they've been doing against Peter Obi's candidacy.

Listen for the truth now: Some Yoruba Muslims are attacking Peter Obi and don't want him to become the president because he's an Igbo man,they never thought in their wildest imagination that an Igbo man will be loved like this or even make wave this much(One of the reasons they do call any Peter Obi's supporter an Ipob or Igbo,what's playing out still looks like a movie to them) hence they were taunting the Igbos of losing out from PDP and APC until Peter Obi tsunami springs up,they never expected it,so it takes them unaware hence the passionate hatred and campaign of calumny which is getting no effects on Peter Obi's presidency and it drives them crazy..

Secondly: The political elites.
They ain't fighting Peter Obi buh they are fighting us,the common man through Peter Obi because they've seen that Peter Obi candidacy represents the masses,so they won't sit back and watch the Nigerians been liberated from the shackles of poverty and oppressors hence the reason PDP and APC are ganging up to fight Peter Obi buh believe me,before this year runs out,PDP and APC will shamelessly team up together,like having a one voice,a kind of spokespersons that will champion their attack on Peter Obi and if you think they are fighting Peter Obi,you then must be insane because what they are fighting is you and I,they want to protect their inflow of corrupt wealth to the detriment of me and you,they want to keep subjugating me and you,they want the situation of Nigeria to continue because it affects them positively while it affects me and you negatively.

An Advice: Those making mockery of Igbos to wait for Nigerian presidency till 2090 before the primaries were just mere mortals because they've forgotten that the ways of man is not the ways of God and when man proposes,God disposes hence you shouldn't take yourself above anybody in this life because you don't know tomorrow ( Please,the Yoruba Muslims I meant are the ones blinded with hatred,tribe and religious sentiments especially the Tinubu's urchins and not the sane,real, liberal,enlightened and intelligent Yoruba Muslims oooo).

So my final verdict is that no matter what you think,the hatred you've got for Peter Obi or what your sentiments might be,always know that PDP and APC cannot be separated( the fight against the rich<the PDP and the APC > against the poor<me and you>wink and they're fighting for just one course,which is to keep the status quo for their own benefit(to the detriment of your future,your destiny,your children and that of your generation) and not for me and you buh the Peter Obi's presidency is for the betterment of everybody especially for Me and You....

NB: As for those untrained and mannerless urchins that would shamelessly try to malign me or my statements with abuses and insults,listen and listen very good,
whosoever that wins,wouldn't have any effects on me buh I just feel like the best I can do especially for the poor,the downtrodden and the less privileged down there in Nigeria is to help fight for a better government which will make life more easier for them hence the reason I do write or speak before the mistake of 2014/2015 repeats itself in this 2022/2023.

My words are always enough for the wise...
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

MOD: Please push this to the front page if you know I will forgive you for banning me and also take you to the space I promised you next year...
Thanks.
Shebi Peter obi wants to b president of only Christian’s d way he was governor of only catholic in anambra

We are waiting for u

(1) (Reply)

Dino Vs FFK Fight:watch The Moment FFK Mock Dino With A Dramatic Video / Just In: PDP Caucus Meeting Begins In Abuja / There's Blood In The Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.