Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) (48416 Views)

Aerial View Of Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Oyo (Video) / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) / Police Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Ogbomosho, Oyo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by maestroferddi: 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
PandoraObi:
Chinozo selling clothes at dugbe market, I know it is igbo people, now I believe what Elrufai was saying, I know those guys I circled in dugbe market at Olatunde oginni plaza selling clothes.
You are sounding dumb...

How does your knowing that they are Igbos contradict the fact that they came out to participate in a rally without monetary inducement?

If you have any sense, you would understand that one of the hardest things in life is being able to convince an Igboman to leave his business to come and do a rally....

The earlier you started accepting reality the better for you....others are gradually cottoning on to the inevitable...don't remain a stubborn fly...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by Mr5050(m): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
Wasted efforts, they’ll all decamp few months to election.
one of the characteristics of the urchins be say dem no get shame and Sense. From online president , to ipob president ,to Igbo president to this, etc . very shameless set of people without conscience.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by kolas88(m): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
This is your one million match abi Mumu people. OBITUARY that won't get 3k votes throughout oyo state is deceiving himself. Idiotic people, as if they can tolerate other tribe in their backward region. Don't worry.continue deceiving yourself till kingdom come.
Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by EngrKemp: 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
Asgard73:
Those IPOB igbos for iwo road and their noise .. if they arrest them now.. based on .. dem go turn a.m. to internet noise ..

Police try walahi.. allow them in their foolishness.. Na dem go tire Waka dismiss themselves
Noise end .

OBi should tell his cretians to stop embarrassing him with all this gathering of 100 humans calling it rally about town hall

Because when the real campaign start .. walahi he go look stupid with his toy solders

Power to the people
North 2023
Listen to yourself talk .
U r simply part of the problem of the so called Nigeria.
Bigot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by ElSudani: 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
Period007:
If Obi can pull this massive crowd in the west,where else will the Agbado master gets his bloc votes from.

Where's the massive crowd?
Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by 00FFT00(m): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
Agadorians and Cassavites how far na? cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by dominic17: 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
Why don't you go to Igbo land and confirm it?

PandoraObi:
Of course they are entitled to their choose of whom to vote for, but I wish I can say the same for other tribes living in Igbo land
Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by Great2017: 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
Asgard73:

Trouble ke?

Like you’ve not been to ibadan before ?

Na igbos traders full that road naa

Dem just close shops Dey constitutes

You really need to travel walahi

Move around Nigeria Na free .. you know need ticket

So this ones Na crowd wey Tinubu go fear

Obi cretians are really hallucinating

Power to the people

These ones na igbos too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by Zorn: 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
Asgard73:
Those IPOB igbos for iwo road and their noise .. if they arrest them now.. based on .. dem go turn a.m. to internet noise ..

Police try walahi.. allow them in their foolishness.. Na dem go tire Waka dismiss themselves
Noise end .

OBi should tell his cretians to stop embarrassing him with all this gathering of 100 humans calling it rally about town hall

Because when the real campaign start .. walahi he go look stupid with his toy solders

Power to the people
North 2023
When the campaign starts you will understand it's not business a usual.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by PandoraObi: 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
dominic17:
Why don't you go to Igbo land and confirm it?

So I can end up as Chike Akunyili or Samuel ndubisi, I love my life
Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by majamajic(m): 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
Wasted efforts, they’ll all decamp few months to election.

Says who ? We never come out finish

This is just warm up !

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by future001: 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
ZeroAccess:
Obi is coming.

Three things will change forever with the emergence of Obi

1. Firstly, the so called structures that they have used to deceived Nigerians in making and leaving us with incompetent people in political parties will die a natural death.

2. Secondly, politicians will learn how to deliver to attain the highest sit in power as delegates won't save dem from hiding behind any political parties because you have the war chest to bribe delegates.

3. Lastly, the people will realized that they are the real structures and can take back the country if they solely do.

Vote Obi to change the narrative of old corrupts foes.

Absolutely! Some people don’t realise it’s not about Obi himself. It is about the fact that power is with the people. If we are able to successfully make this statement, I can assure you that Nigeria will never be the same again. It will be the end to all these pot bellied oligarchs thinking they are gods!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by eziemich: 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
PandoraObi:
Chinozo selling clothes at dugbe market, I know it is igbo people, now I believe what Elrufai was saying, I know those guys I circled in dugbe market at Olatunde oginni plaza selling clothes.
Anu Npama, two persons out of thousands of crowd makes the crowd Igbo. Last Sunday we had Obi rally here in the east, even my manager who is Yoruba guy(Temitope) was among the crowd because he's a graduate that has sense not an agbado tout urchin like you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by Dododawa01: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
Advocate500:
Obi tsunami,if the south want to retain this presidency,obi should be our target man ,we should bury our difference and Show the north that we are not push overs.

You are right but Obi is not d solution. We shd look other parties diff from APC, PDP, LP and NNPP.
Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by LAFOCUZY: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Wow, this is impressive!!!

God bless all Nigerian youths making these personal sacrifices.

Our labour will never be in vain!!!

Your comment has been the postulation of many. And quite frankly it's likely because democracy in culture of poverty and ignorance, is an illusion.

But be any chance that the youths sustain this drive and determination and without collecting a few naira that to enslave them- we are likely to realize the change we all desire.

Can you imagine Tinubu or Atiku standing with world leaders much younger and powerful than them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by PandoraObi: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
maestroferddi:
You are sounding dumb...

How does your knowing that they are Igbos contradict the fact that they came out to participate in a rally without monetary inducement?

If you have any sense, you would understand that one of the hardest things in life is being able to convince an Igboman to leave his business to come and do a rally....

The earlier you started accepting reality the better for you....others are gradually cottoning on to the inevitable...don't remain a stubborn fly...
Must you insult people because they don't share your sentiment? please if your life is depressed and frustrated, please stay out of my mention, I am not your mother, I am not responsible for your disappointment.
Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by Period007(m): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
Are they also Igbos?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by franchasofficia: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
I have said it that INEC should not waste Nigeria's scarce resources in 2023 in the name of Presidential election and issue Peter Gregory Obi certificate of return as Nigeria's Consensus President-elect and lets focus on electing young, efficient Governors for the 36 states.

Amoda should go and attend to his massive drug business before Gistlover finally bury his battered image cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by Lolachef(f): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ore mi Jo pele grin Maabinu ju
Moh247:
cool

Ibo people for Iwo road gather themselves

No be same Iwo Road?!

All those Asewo for brothel , Galla and Lacasera sellers, Charger and battery sellers and Ibo Okada riders, okrika cloth seller

Even after sharing free drinks, Facecap, T-shirt and food them no reach 100

Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by PandoraObi: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Pwettylinda:

The way suffer don finish you eh grin
Suffering? I am not your mother naw, stop generalising
Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by uyimove19(m): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Obidientmovement
Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by Bashirkareem31: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
IPOB,oyo branch
Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by anonimi: 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
ZeroAccess:
Obi is coming.

1. Firstly, the so called structures that they have used to deceived Nigerians in making and leaving us with incompetent people in political parties will die a natural death.

2. Secondly, politicians will learn how to deliver to attain the highest sit in power as delegates won't save dem from hiding behind any political parties because you have the war chest to bribe delegates.

3. Lastly, the people will realized that they are the real structures and can take back the country if they solely do.

Are you talking about that horrible liar, the fraudulent failure Peter Obi for number 2, or you have someone else in mind

anonimi:
Anambra doctors call off strike after 13 months
February 28, 2012

After over a year of down tools, Anambra State Government employed medical doctors have finally called of strike.
According to Dr. Emma Ekwesianya, Chairman Anambra State chapter of Nigeria Medical Association (NMA), the striking doctors decided to pick up tools again because of the plight of the ordinary people in the societ.
“It is true, we have called off the strike. We have just signed the agreement with government about an hour ago. The Secretary to the State Government (SSG) signed for the government. A technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu was set up to execute the agreement.” He confirmed.

“We decided to take the 60 per cent offered by government because of our people. Government has been rigid and we do not want to continue with the rigidity of government. We are serving the people, not government and our people are suffering.”
Speaking further, Ekwesianya, revealed that a technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu had also been set up by the association to see to the implementation of the agreement with government sequel to the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Peter Obi-led government on Monday.

Chief Medical Director, Anambra State University Teaching Hospital (ASUTH), Amaku, Awka, Dr. Lawrence Ikeakor also confirmed the new development: “Well I’m happy to tell you that the strike has been amicably resolved, even though, like you said, it’s been a prolonged one but suffice it to say that it has been resolved and the doctors have resumed work.”
“The call off was yesterday (Sunday). The doctors had some negotiations and held their congress yesterday, during which they agreed to call off the strike. So they resumed duty today.
They are in their clinic. Well, I was not privy to the agreement but I will say that our representatives were satisfied with the arrangement, hence they decided to call off the strike.” He disclosed.

https://dailypost.ng/2012/02/28/anambra-doctors-call-off-strike-after-13-months/

1 Like

Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by joe120120(m): 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
Asgard73:

Noise end .

Power to the people
North 2023

Pig

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by annyz: 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hope no one will be sacked from work for participating in this match?

If 1 person could be sacked in the Rivers State for participating in LP rally I then wander how many persons will be sacked this time in Oyo State.

God is watching

LP all the way.
Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
This crowd is too much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by wwwihy: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Stop snapping in the market
Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by BILL10: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Amazing!...
Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by noble2faith(m): 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
Toyota Sienna 2005 for sale

Click the link below to see pictures, location and price.

https://www.nairaland.com/7307231/toyota-sienna-2005-sale
Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by PandoraObi: 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
Offpointng:

Why Chiniso go leave The match at Mokola/dugbe axis and travel all the way down to join the match at Iwo road. I hope you can see how brainless you sound atm grin
So Igbos were not forced to close down their shops and stay at home on Mondays? I know you must be IPOB member, and IPOB members doesn't have brain.

Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by Spain007(m): 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
Asgard73:

Noise end .

Power to the people
North 2023

North 2023
Abeg wetin buhari achieve since 2015?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) by anonimi: 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
ZeroAccess:
Obi is coming.

Are you talking about that horrible liar, the fraudulent failure Peter Obi for number 2, or you have someone else in mind

anonimi:
Anambra doctors call off strike after 13 months
February 28, 2012

After over a year of down tools, Anambra State Government employed medical doctors have finally called of strike.
According to Dr. Emma Ekwesianya, Chairman Anambra State chapter of Nigeria Medical Association (NMA), the striking doctors decided to pick up tools again because of the plight of the ordinary people in the societ.
“It is true, we have called off the strike. We have just signed the agreement with government about an hour ago. The Secretary to the State Government (SSG) signed for the government. A technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu was set up to execute the agreement.” He confirmed.

“We decided to take the 60 per cent offered by government because of our people. Government has been rigid and we do not want to continue with the rigidity of government. We are serving the people, not government and our people are suffering.”
Speaking further, Ekwesianya, revealed that a technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu had also been set up by the association to see to the implementation of the agreement with government sequel to the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Peter Obi-led government on Monday.

Chief Medical Director, Anambra State University Teaching Hospital (ASUTH), Amaku, Awka, Dr. Lawrence Ikeakor also confirmed the new development: “Well I’m happy to tell you that the strike has been amicably resolved, even though, like you said, it’s been a prolonged one but suffice it to say that it has been resolved and the doctors have resumed work.”
“The call off was yesterday (Sunday). The doctors had some negotiations and held their congress yesterday, during which they agreed to call off the strike. So they resumed duty today.
They are in their clinic. Well, I was not privy to the agreement but I will say that our representatives were satisfied with the arrangement, hence they decided to call off the strike.” He disclosed.

https://dailypost.ng/2012/02/28/anambra-doctors-call-off-strike-after-13-months/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Between Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo On Stage, As Lai Mohammed Stares At Them (Photo) / Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.