Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos (2795 Views)

How Much Do I Need To Start A Danfo Business?? / A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo / Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by Munamoqel: 11:50am On Sep 03, 2022
I was surprised when I saw a millionaire fertilizer dealer at the Bus stop he is in early 40 .so I pull over to pick him he hop in and was complaining of the Airport taxi fare and choose to use bus which 10 percent of the cut ! He flew in for 70k ! this guy normally buys over 8 truck of urea at a go worth 90 to 100m !I have know him for something he very conservative! Last time he wanted to Barb I show him a air-condition salon that charges 1 k but this guy refused instead na 400 h own . we have to force to buy a 18k Italian slipper ( on credit ) he has only 3 shoes and he said he can't buy any show above 10 to 15k max !any plate of food above 1k he stop going here .he stays few weeks in Lagos !what can be responsible for his behaviours !
Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by Munamoqel: 11:52am On Sep 03, 2022
Anytime I take him to hotel to Lodge na complain any above 8 to 10k .

2 Likes

Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by Nomanshman: 11:54am On Sep 03, 2022
Impressive
Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by judatech: 11:57am On Sep 03, 2022
He might be having mental issues...
Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by Paragon311(m): 11:59am On Sep 03, 2022
That's slavery to money.

Money is meant to be made and spend.

Discipline in spending is very Key..

All the same, giving one's life a quality treat isn't flamboyance..

7 Likes

Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by Munamoqel: 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
judatech:
he seems normal and very sound ! He lives better in home outside Lagos .

5 Likes

Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by IamAtikulate: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
He is either an Igbo man or a Northerner.

It's difficult to notice an Igbo trader with 10 million, but you can easily notice a Yoruba trader with 500k from a mile.

9 Likes

Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by ezegold4we: 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
He's an Igbo man From Nnewi in anambra State, financial frugality is embedded in the DNA of 95% Igbo trader's but people From Nnewi, their's is 99%.
Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by slimjohn2k5: 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
Most rich people are like that
Very conservative
I think the poor spend more

2 Likes

Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by Munamoqel: 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
Paragon311:
That's slavery to money.

Money is meant to be made and spend.

Discipline in spending is very Key..

All the same, giving one's life a quality treat isn't flamboyance..

that how it supposed to be .
Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by PresidObi: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
ezegold4we:
He's an Igbo man From Nnewi in anambra State, financial frugality is embedded in the DNA of 95% Igbo trader's but people From Nnewi, their's is 99%.

No surprises there.
Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by PresidObi: 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
judatech:

That's what any poor man will think.

1 Like

Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by hedonido: 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
Peter Obi would be very proud of him.

Not my kettle of fish though. Life is too short for all this over kaku. So we live for the moment and enjoy the fruits of our labour to the fullest.
Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by Munamoqel: 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
ezegold4we:
yes he spend when it only necessary ! He came in with 1 shoe and a old slippers so I asked him how much is the show he said 15k and he Italian slipper seller was around ! So j told him to get 1 for him .( 18k ) he collected Sha but on credits .he told me he normal have like 3 shoes that he uses for 2 years and discard .

1 Like

Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by Munamoqel: 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
hedonido:
Peter Obi would be very proud of him.

Not my kettle of fish though. Life is too short for all this over kaku. So we live for the moment and enjoy the fruits of our labour to the fullest.
not that he doesn't spend but in a strange and conservative way ! He flys uses Uber sometime and bus ,enter bike ,he has a 2003 toyota and a personal duplex ! and he well fed .but some.strange behavior like he stop using the laundry at 300 naira and that using a local washman for 150 .I think he make around 15 to 18m annually ! But act like person on 100k salary!
Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by neonly: 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
He is a poor man belief me
Money no hide except you have dat poor mentality
Why will I not eat good food because of what abeg
If him die his children will do d needful to his accumulated wealth

1 Like

Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by GamalNasser: 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
So because he buys fertilizer worth 100m you think he is millionaire cheesy..Nigerian never know the difference between turn over, cost of sale and profit cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by A305: 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
People like that made their first million by saving so they know the value of every penny.

For them, every penny counts.

4 Likes

Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by Munamoqel: 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
GamalNasser:
So because he buys fertilizer worth 100m you think he is millionaire cheesy..Nigerian never know the difference between turn over, cost of sale and profit cheesy
wetin be Millionare then he buy around 8 trucks with is around 100m as once !
Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by Wisetrue99: 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
judatech:
Na people wey dey wasteful get mental issues

How much be the profit Have you bothered to check What about mandatory expenses

If the deduct, wetin you won dey live extravagant lifestyle for
Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by dazzlingd(m): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Munamoqel:
I was surprised when I saw a millionaire fertilizer dealer at the Bus stop he is in early 40 .so I pull over to pick him he hop in and was complaining of the Airport taxi fare and choose to use bus which 10 percent of the cut ! He flew in for 70k ! this guy normally buys over 8 truck of urea at a go worth 90 to 100m !I have know him for something he very conservative! Last time he wanted to Barb I show him a air-condition salon that charges 1 k but this guy refused instead na 400 h own . we have to force to buy a 18k Italian slipper ( on credit ) he has only 3 shoes and he said he can't buy any show above 10 to 15k max !any plate of food above 1k he stop going here .he stays few weeks in Lagos !what can be responsible for his behaviours !

Psychological plus mental problem, he needs rehab

1 Like

Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by dazzlingd(m): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
Munamoqel:
not that he doesn't spend but in a strange and conservative way ! He flys uses Uber sometime and bus ,enter bike ,he has a 2003 toyota and a personal duplex ! and he well fed .but some.strange behavior like he stop using the laundry at 300 naira and that using a local washman for 150 .I think he make around 15 to 18m annually ! But act like person on 100k salary!

The guy no get money.
He is just managing.
Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by AgentGoat: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
Munamoqel:

He's pathologically stingy.

1 Like

Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by laiperi: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
In a country where most people spend lavishly, anyone that spends wisely is insane or has some mental problem.

My only fear is, those who know him might kidnap him for money.

1 Like

Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by Munamoqel: 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
dazzlingd:

The guy no get money.
He is just managing.
is 100m not be money any am confused ?

1 Like

Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by Munamoqel: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
AgentGoat:

He's pathologically stingy.
he fly in always @ 180k return .b
But the strange thing is that if he can't get Uber for 3 k max he uses danfo when he can cab for 5 to 6 k max. This Among his strange behaviour . I was wondering if it has to due with trading background and his not from a poor background!
Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by Munamoqel: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
laiperi:
In a country where most people spend lavishly, anyone that spends wisely is insane or has some mental problem.

My only fear is, those who know him might kidnap him for money.
flashy zero .them plenty for Alaba
Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by loosecanon50(m): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
That behaviour is what made him a millionaire

3 Likes

Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by nabiz(m): 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
Munamoqel:
designer clothes are made for poor people who want to look rich. Rich people don't need to look rich because they are already rich. Knowing this since 5years ago have helped my life

2 Likes

Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by Softmirror: 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
Munamoqel:

ARE YOU HE IS NOT PETER OBI?! grin

Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by MrOkenwa(m): 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
He may have his reasons. Based on that capital, I think he should be making over 18m on annual basis.
Someone close to me is in the same line of business, on a lesser scale though. she buys a total of about 6 trailers of urea, 6 trailers of npk 20:10:10, and 6 trailers of npk 15:15:15 annually, among many other agro inputs.
She still enjoys her money more than how the guy you described lives his own life.
Re: A Multi Millionare Inside Danfo Bus In Lagos by seanwilliam(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
He don Dey over do am .

I don’t support spending lavishly but not that you’ll be denying your self some basic needs of life all in the name of being prudent. That’s rubbish.
If dem kidnap am now, all the whole money e Dey hide, na him dem go collect ..

Using danfo as a millionaire just because Uber is expensive is rubbish and has no justification. Sometime in life , when you reach certain stage, you have to use your money to buy enough comfort for yourself . The essence of having money is to enjoy life and help people around ..
What’s the essence of the money you’re keeping wey be say if you die, na person wey no follow u suffer go chop everything , dem go when lavish am .

The man is a poor man and someone like me won’t regard him .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Credit Card fraud / Is 50m Naira Considered Rich In Nigeria / Grade A Hyundai Elentra 2013 Model In Fantastic Working Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.