Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,683 members, 7,862,141 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

“I Still Dey Go Shows For Germany”: Carter Efe Reacts As Machala Song Taken Down - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Still Dey Go Shows For Germany”: Carter Efe Reacts As Machala Song Taken Down (329 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) / Efe Reacts To Killings In Plateau Villages / Efe Reacts To Stolen Mace From The Senate, Subtly Campaigns For Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Still Dey Go Shows For Germany”: Carter Efe Reacts As Machala Song Taken Down by Palevu: 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
Machala, a song performed in memory of Wizkid by comedians Carter Efe and Berri Tiga, has been taken down from all streaming services.

Some stories claim that the dispute between the artists regarding unsigned split sheets led to the song's removal.

Carter confirmed the song's removal in a recent live performance and added that despite its removal, he is still touring internationally with the tune.

If the artists do not quickly come to an agreement, it seems the Machala's reign may have come to an end.

With the release of the song, which has since become an anthem for Wizkid fans, comedians Carter Efe and Berri Tiga gave fans of the artist something to rejoice about.

However, the song has now been removed from all streaming services, with many theories as to why.

According to one report, the song was taken down because a split sheet wasn't signed prior, and thus, it led to a misunderstanding between both artist.

https://vivsco.com/entertainment/carter-efe-i-still-dey-go-shows-for/

Re: “I Still Dey Go Shows For Germany”: Carter Efe Reacts As Machala Song Taken Down by YeePeyHaa: 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
YouTube my ass

The song is still on my phone oya come and delete it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Mocks Oga Sabinus After He Had A Car Accident, Wished He Died / Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For “any Stress That I Have Caused” / DAVIDO & Chioma Back Together Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.