Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

New Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / New Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale (730 Views)

Samsung Galaxy s8 plus ✅✔️✅✔️✅✔️✅✔️ / Apple Iphone 7 And 7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Duos, LG G6 / T-mobile Usa - Unlock App -all Samsung S 7, S7 Edge , S8 , S8 Plus...100% Unlock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale by immortalityk: 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
New clean Samsung Galaxy S8 plus for sale
I'm currently at cms tinubu square near obalende
4gb ram 64gb ROM
65k not negotiable
It's only the phone I'm selling
And I've given my location to interested buyers to come and inspect

Re: New Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale by fredrickmyers(m): 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
Phone number pls
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale by immortalityk: 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale by immortalityk: 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
fredrickmyers:
Phone number pls

1 Share

Re: New Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale by Incredible128: 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
fredrickmyers:
Phone number pls
make due diligence before purchasing goods on nairaland
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale by immortalityk: 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
Incredible128:
make due diligence before purchasing goods on nairaland
They don come
If u think I'm lying,my location is there for u to come check the phone
I'm not hiding anything this time around
I take God beg una
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
immortalityk:

They don come
If u think I'm lying,my location is there for u to come check the phone
I'm not hiding anything this time around
I take God beg una

Are you looking for who to scam?

Drop your full details
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale by immortalityk: 7:02am On Sep 04, 2022
Miracood2:

Drop your full details
Like how?
I told u to come check a phone,u said I want to scam u
U will be meeting me at my place of work,I work at cms
If I wanted to scam people won't I choose a far away place?
If u are not buying don't disturb me pls
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale by immortalityk: 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
Miracood2:

Drop your full details
I' had to go borrow one itel phone to snap

Re: New Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale by Tlyon(m): 3:09am On Sep 06, 2022
immortalityk:

I' had to go borrow one itel phone to snap
35pin?
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale by immortalityk: 3:50am On Sep 06, 2022
Tlyon:

35pin?
What's the meaning of 35pin
Do u want to buy or not
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale by Tlyon(m): 11:06am On Sep 06, 2022
immortalityk:

What's the meaning of 35pin
Do u want to buy or not
35k go buy am ?
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale by Dwightventures(m): 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
Let me help OP out:
Whatever people wish for a seller by what they ask for their goods, so also must life give back to them for whatever they also have.

In more plain terms, may people also wish for you what you wish for others.

VULTURES!
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale by immortalityk: 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
Tlyon:

35k go buy am ?
Y people no get sense for nairaland
Phone that was bought for 85k last week
New phone
If I accept 35k u go call me scammer
U no even say 60 or 63k
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale by immortalityk: 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dwightventures:
Let me help OP out:
Whatever people wish for a seller by what they ask for their goods, so also must life give back to them for whatever they also have.

In more plain terms, may people also wish for you what you wish for others.

VULTURES!
Thank u
If the price was too low,they would say I'm a scammer
The phone was bought 85k and now is selling for 70k
They no even say 68k or 65k
Many people on nairaland no get sense
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale by Tlyon(m): 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
immortalityk:

Y people no get sense for nairaland
Phone that was bought for 85k last week
New phone
If I accept 35k u go call me scammer
U no even say 60 or 63k

No vex bro Samsung of 2017 get new one for 2022?
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale by immortalityk: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
Tlyon:

No vex bro Samsung of 2017 get new one for 2022?
Go to computer village,that's my only answer
I'm sure if the phone was cracked and looked like rubbish
You wouldn't bother buying it
Just take a stroll to computer village and look for the price of s8 plus or even ordinary s9
U know how much phone don cost?
I saw a phone last year October for 39k
Now it has jumped to 65k
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale by Dwightventures(m): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
This country has one of the most evil, stupid people you will ever find anywhere in the world. They have no capacity to understand how what each of them does in their own space affects the country as a whole.

I have same model for sale with small black dot and small crack. I have a thread on nairaland here for all my items. I will never go as low as your own price because I bought it to sell for profit to maintain my life and I will not allow these VULTURES eat me alive.

Heartless people. Small time they will complain that govt stole all the money when they will steal 10 times more and leave you to die if they had the chance. This S8+ is worth almost 100k today, down from maybe 700k equivalent when it was launched. It is even people like you that undercut we the sellers by selling cheaper.

God, I HATE this country; and yes, I have seen better. Heck, even other West Africans are better in their attitude
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale by immortalityk: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dwightventures:
This country has one of the most evil, stupid people you will ever find anywhere in the world. They have no capacity to understand how what each of them does in their own space affects the country as a whole.

I have same model for sale with small black dot and small crack. I have a thread on nairaland here for all my items. I will never go as low as your own price because I bought it to sell for profit to maintain my life and I will not allow these VULTURES eat me alive.

Heartless people. Small time they will complain that govt stole all the money when they will steal 10 times more and leave you to die if they had the chance. This S8+ is worth almost 100k today, down from maybe 700k equivalent when it was launched. It is even people like you that undercut we the sellers by selling cheaper.

God, I HATE this country; and yes, I have seen better. Heck, even other West Africans are better in their attitude
Thank u boss
The phone was bought In my presence for 85k
It has tempered glass on
No issues at all and very clean
Now I want to sell
The idiootss are saying 35k, imagine
If them go computer village go dey say all those yeye prices the sellers will curse them
I know why I'm selling the phone

I've given them my location and where im working
They can come there,but they criticize and can't come meet me because deep down they are broke and can't afford the phone,so they will like to spoil your market
Useless people

1 Like

Re: New Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale by Chaos14: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dwightventures:

God, I HATE this country; and yes, I have seen better. Heck, even other Africans are better in their attitude
Then leave the country shebi you're rich naw

1 Like

Re: New Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale by Tlyon(m): 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
immortalityk:

Go to computer village,that's my only answer
I'm sure if the phone was cracked and looked like rubbish
You wouldn't bother buying it
Just take a stroll to computer village and look for the price of s8 plus or even ordinary s9
U know how much phone don cost?
I saw a phone last year October for 39k
Now it has jumped to 65k
All is well I only asked if a 2017 Samsung can Still have a new one about 5year.
I so submit.....
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale by immortalityk: 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
Tlyon:

All is well I only asked if a 2017 Samsung can Still have a new one about 5year.
I so submit.....
I said newly bought
Go to computer village and ask all if them 8f their Samsung is newly bought
But it looks new,that's what matters
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale by Cyril009(m): 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
immortalityk:
I said newly bought Go to computer village and ask all if them 8f their Samsung is newly bought But it looks new,that's what matters
still available
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale by Phat7o(m): 7:55am On Oct 02, 2022
Is this still available

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! / I Need Nokia E72,anybody Wanna Sell? / Samsung Galaxy S I9000 For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.