Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

I Killed My Parents For Insulting Prophet Muhammad – Man In Police Cell Admits - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Parents For Insulting Prophet Muhammad – Man In Police Cell Admits (496 Views)

‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ / Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Killed My Parents For Insulting Prophet Muhammad – Man In Police Cell Admits by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
I Killed My Parents For Insulting Prophet Muhammad – Nigerian Man In Police Cell Admits

Illustration
September 3, 2022
@Sahara Reporters New York
NEWS

The 37-year-old singer had killed both his parents and injured two other people with a pestle in Zarada Sabuwa village in the Gagarawa Local Government Area of Jigawa State, northwest Nigeria.

Munkaila Ahmadu, who killed his parents in Gagarawa Local Government Area of Jigawa State, said he did so because they uttered blasphemous comments against the Prophet Muhammad.

The 37-year-old singer had killed both his parents and injured two other people with a pestle in Zarada Sabuwa village in the Gagarawa Local Government Area of Jigawa State, northwest Nigeria.

According to Premium Times, the member of the Tijjaniyya Islamic sect said his parents mocked and called him a mad person and opposed him being a praise singer for the prophet.

He has now been arrested by the Nigerian police.

Ahmadu said, “I killed them because they refused to accept the truth concerning the Prophet Muhammad (SAW). I killed them because they abused the prophet and their punishment is death, there is no repentance for any person who abused the Prophet,” he was quoted as saying.
“I am a praise singer for the prophet, this year I intend to do a video for my song and God willing, I will do that, I will be free because God is with the righteous person,; that is why I am not worrying over my action.

“My parent did not like the prophet Muhammad because I adore him, they called me a mad person, I pleaded with my father to support my work (praise singing), and I told him that I don’t womanise, I am not a gambler, I don’t do drugs, and I don’t steal, but he refused to.

“My mother used to go to neighbouring towns to blackmail me, telling people to reject me whenever I came to sing praises to the prophet because I am mad and I refused to work on the farm.

“I am now in police custody because, by human thinking, I did a wrong thing but in the sight of God and the Prophet; what I did is the right thing."

Source

Re: I Killed My Parents For Insulting Prophet Muhammad – Man In Police Cell Admits by FORHII: 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
Re: I Killed My Parents For Insulting Prophet Muhammad – Man In Police Cell Admits by expertman(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
Jesus
Re: I Killed My Parents For Insulting Prophet Muhammad – Man In Police Cell Admits by adeoyekay(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
O lgbara
Re: I Killed My Parents For Insulting Prophet Muhammad – Man In Police Cell Admits by adeoyekay(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
Olagbara
Re: I Killed My Parents For Insulting Prophet Muhammad – Man In Police Cell Admits by NoIgboSoundTueh: 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
Prophet Muhammad is a man of honour, stop disrespecting him.
It's a crime to take laws into your hand though
Re: I Killed My Parents For Insulting Prophet Muhammad – Man In Police Cell Admits by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
Fanatics

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Parents For Insulting Prophet Muhammad – Man In Police Cell Admits by Onucs(m): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Just imagine the level of foolishness all in the name of religion. And he's got the balls to say he will be free in no time. Well it is the North, anything can happen.

But for sure, this dude has damned himself for life.

3 Likes

Re: I Killed My Parents For Insulting Prophet Muhammad – Man In Police Cell Admits by Sammysolution: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
All this people killing in the name of religion need to be dealt with, like been tied to a moving car and dragged till they are half dead, then released them to die finally on their own through pain and agony. But this is Nigeria, we treat people who kill in the name of religion with kid gloves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Parents For Insulting Prophet Muhammad – Man In Police Cell Admits by Righthussle: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kai! Your own virgins will be more than 7. Will 21 virgins be enough for you?

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Parents For Insulting Prophet Muhammad – Man In Police Cell Admits by holywind(m): 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
Holy fvckk

See how religion is dealing with Africans
I hate religion with everything in me
Re: I Killed My Parents For Insulting Prophet Muhammad – Man In Police Cell Admits by Patriotsleague: 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
Brainwashed
Re: I Killed My Parents For Insulting Prophet Muhammad – Man In Police Cell Admits by AdamuKD: 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
cry
Islam the 'peaceful' terrorist religion
Tueh
Re: I Killed My Parents For Insulting Prophet Muhammad – Man In Police Cell Admits by AdamuKD: 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:
Prophet Muhammad is a man of honour, stop disrespecting him.
It's a crime to take laws into your hand though
Lies from pit of hell. Mohamed is a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Parents For Insulting Prophet Muhammad – Man In Police Cell Admits by ThinkSmarter: 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hallah hakbar ...boooom
Religion, especially this very one is a cancer to humanity.
My joy is that non of the world power is an Islamic country.
USA, Europe, China, Russia and Japan.
So, their excesses will always be put in check.
Re: I Killed My Parents For Insulting Prophet Muhammad – Man In Police Cell Admits by imagrg(m): 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
Drug abuse equally abuses the mentality of most youths these days.
Re: I Killed My Parents For Insulting Prophet Muhammad – Man In Police Cell Admits by iamme1234(m): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
I don’t know why prophet can’t fight
Where as it’s people that fight for her or it’s him
Re: I Killed My Parents For Insulting Prophet Muhammad – Man In Police Cell Admits by backnbeta(f): 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
They will free him and sponsor his music video undecided
Re: I Killed My Parents For Insulting Prophet Muhammad – Man In Police Cell Admits by ERockson: 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
This name keeps causing death even after centuries. Allahu ...
Re: I Killed My Parents For Insulting Prophet Muhammad – Man In Police Cell Admits by teejay29(m): 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
His mother was right, he is truly mad grin
Re: I Killed My Parents For Insulting Prophet Muhammad – Man In Police Cell Admits by Jokerman(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
I used to think Arab moslems where mad and troublesome until they met Americans and Guantanamo bay grin
Re: I Killed My Parents For Insulting Prophet Muhammad – Man In Police Cell Admits by Mynd44: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2022

(1)

NDLEA Declares Lagos Socialite Adekaz Wanted For Alleged Drug Trafficking / Supreme Court Justice Denied USA Visa / Ahead Of Polls, NDLEA Storms Edo Forest, Destroys 7,286kgs Skunk After Gun Battl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.