Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

How's Light Condition In Your Area? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How's Light Condition In Your Area? (305 Views)

Nepa Light Can't Carry Two Air-condition In The House Help / Is MTN Network Bad In Your Area / Is There Light In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How's Light Condition In Your Area? by Olachase(m): 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
I never for one day thought we could have steady light here in my area, going to two weeks now light never blink abi my eyes day pain mi, ( abi person way day in charge of the switches Don enter COMA grin grin

So we can have steady light here in Nigeria na government day play our brain cry cry

Pls how is the current light condition in your area?
Re: How's Light Condition In Your Area? by nifemi25(m): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
Steady light in my area here at ajuwon akute. Thou most of the residents uses prepaid meter
Re: How's Light Condition In Your Area? by Olachase(m): 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
nifemi25:
Steady light in my area here at ajuwon akute. Thou most of the residents uses prepaid meter
same over here too from cement down to ikeja we are on prepaid meter it is OK this way pay what u use

Some said its cus of up coming election how did you view the matter?
Re: How's Light Condition In Your Area? by FreshFarmAgro: 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
Olachase:
I never for one day thought we could have steady light here in my area, going to two weeks now light never blink abi my eyes day pain mi, ( abi person way day in charge of the switches Don enter COMA grin grin

So we can have steady light here in Nigeria na government day play our brain cry cry

Pls how is the current light condition in your area?

Hi.

Your comment caught my attention. I'm securing the rentage of a 3,000 poultry birds facilitiy. I will be starting with the rearing of 300 birds and scale-up till i can produce at least 2,000 poultry birds. Would you be willing to invest in my enterprise? I just finished my current phase and will be selling all off on Monday, so I need to expand more so I can produce more. You can invest as little as 50,000 Naira

You can visit the poultry and also make intermittent visits

Let me know

Thank you
Re: How's Light Condition In Your Area? by Ford01: 7:39am On Jan 31
If you're curious about the current light conditions in your area, the best source of accurate information is the official site. Checking the official site ensures you receive real-time updates and reliable data regarding sunlight, visibility, and overall lighting conditions. This platform provides a comprehensive and trustworthy overview, helping you plan your activities accordingly. Stay informed and make the most of the available light by referring to the official site for the latest and most accurate information on the light conditions in your vicinity.
Re: How's Light Condition In Your Area? by Anne85chowdhury: 8:00am On Jan 31
Can totally relate! Two weeks of uninterrupted power is a rare blessing. 😄 Seems like the person at the switch is on vacation! Here in Nigeria, it's always a rollercoaster with the government playing mind games. How's the light situation in your area?

(1) (Reply)

Fgftujrtj Trgdrgs / 1k Youtube Subscribers Is Possible In A Week / Quitting Smoking Easily With Vaping: My Personal Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.