Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting (24969 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard / Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by ufotunang: 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
But the UK London politicians and other foreign country politicians, Africa politicians do not come to nigeria to hold any meetings...why only nigeria politicians... nawaoooo.. and how do you expect this country to move forward
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by okorogodwin4(m): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
Wasting tax payers money on frivolities and selfish ambitious I wonder why black politicians are cursed
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by themanderon: 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
Look at them touring London as If they are fetching water from their backyard while their people are left to rot.
These rogues have created a world where they are the only inhabitants. Do they care about the crashing naira or the skyrocketing prices of petroleum products and goods? Naa they are just there to protect their parochial interests. I only pity their hopeless supporters.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by rusher14: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
Reinaldo:
With taxpayers money. Nigeria really needs Peter Obi

Where is Obi?
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by skyp(m): 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
Gondonu:
Must they go to London just to settle political disputes. It will never be well with these fools.
I tire of them oo.. A lot of politicking is going on in the UK currently and I have never seen anyone of their politicians travelling to another country to resolve any issue. The purpose of these last minutes of travelling is just to keep away their stolen money
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by rusher14: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
franchasofficia:
Tinubu remained relevant in Southwest politics simply because Yorubas play tribal herd politics, so they love following one big person they feel has lots of money.

The same thing happened during MKO Abiola time.

Yet you guys are always the first to accuse Igbos of loving money, but in Igbo land, no matter how financially rich you are, Igbos won't follow you foolishly just because you have money. If not people like Arthur Nzeribe, Orji Uzo Kalu, Rochas, Andy Uba, Iwuanyanwu and many others would have been the ones selecting political office holders in their respective states like Bola Tinubu does in Southwest.

So an old corupt politician like Bola Tinubu being relevant in Southwest politics till date rather exposes the huge flaws and political weakness of the Yorubas; 'the moneybag political syndrome'

Shows you guys aren't democratic but rather practicing monarchy in the name of democracy

The man brought progress to Lagos and to south west states.

What is tribal about wanting the best for your state, your region?

Railway lines run Lagos to Ibadan today.

What have your leaders done for you?

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by favour32(m): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Everywhere for Nigeria nor safe again...na another man land, nai safe now to hold meetings.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by wink2015(m): 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ogaga87:

Are you trying to say that our political problem is bigger then that of those who don't visit our country

Yes, our political problem is bigger.

There is a big cultural and religious difference between northern Nigeria and southern Nigeria.

That difference have not helped our unity.

There is equally large scale mistrust between the Northern Nigeria and the Southern Nigeria.

Take for example the discovery of gold in Zamfara state.

Zamfara state prefer to keep the gold revenue to their people under the cover of bandits while they prefer to still wait for federal government allocation.

Buhari is fighting for Atiku to become the next President of Nigeria.

But for brave men like governor Nyesom Wike who is using both local and international tactics to drag down Atiku from winning the 2023 Presidency.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by OtunbaJ: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
See Ortom comparing himself with Wike, wasting tax payer's money on fliet n he can pay salaries. So If d English politicians have distroy their country or engage in ur type of politics, will u guys found d place attractive? Abeg who swear for naija politicians

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by Princelumide: 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
I'm telling you... When some leaders are left unchecked, this is what happens and it's already happening...
It's not only the Nigerian youths that needs to wake up but the entire Nation needs to wake up.
angry
Eriokanmi:
Whereas, Obi is busy seeking the support of Nigerians living abroad ahead of 2023 to build a better Nigeria. That's tjr difference between representing the masses and representing the elites.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by Honjoshy4u: 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
ityP:

Tinubu passed the first hurdle. The second is now a lot easier, with the different factions of PDP. Imagine if PDP was still together, Tinubu would have had a hard time. So, I no go surprise if Tinubu dey sponsor the anarchy for PDP. Obi for one camp, Kwankwaso for another, Atiku in the main party, disunitedly, they all serve Tinubu's purpose. Also, same minority Kanuri was voted in 1993. Same Yoruba-Kanuri, Muslim-Muslim ticket grin. Tinubu na visionary. He doesn't take any step without foresight. That's what differentiates him from your candidates. When he wins in 2023, I go remind you. I know you will still wail with uncountable excuses grin

Say No to Muslim-muslim evil ticket.
His sight don finish that's why he packaged the failure in Aso rock.
The South-South, South-East and middle belt is locked against him. The alignment in the North for Atiku is clear for the blind to see. Christian community in the country will resist the evil.
At the end, Nigeria go smile.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by ogbonti: 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
Gondonu:
Must they go to London just to settle political disputes. It will never be well with these fools.

wasting money that can improve the lives of their people - i believe they are stock piling loooted money to UK not any yeye meeting

can’t they meet in Port Harcourt or Ibadan ?

they are taking Nigerians for fools

when Uk will give them the Ibori treatment their eyes go clear
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by ACE1010: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
Are they saying this country does not have conducive places to have their useless discussion?? Useless polithievians with stupid brains lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by Easylifelomo(m): 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
Wetin be this now? They not fit talk for Nigeria again, nawa o
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by tshtsh: 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
wink2015:
GOVERNOR NYESOM WIKE IS DOING ALL THIS TO PROMOTE THE SOUTHERN CHANCE OF GETTING THE 2023 PRESIDENCY.

He and his teams want to negotiate a strong ground for the good people of SOUTHERN NIGERIA.

If STRONG MAN like governor Nyesom Wike is not there to protect our collective interest in the south the POWER HUNGRY NORTHERN POLITICAL LEADERS WILL TAKE EVERYTHING TO THE NORTH.

Can you see how the NORTHERN LED GOVERNMENT OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS STYLISHLY DELAYING THE VERDICTS ON THE VAT CASE INVOLVING RIVERS STATE AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

May God Almighty give more strength to GOVERNOR NYESOM WIKE AND HIS TEAM.

NORTHERN NIGERIA POLITICIAN HAVE CHEATED THE SOUTHERN PART BITTERLY TOO MUCH.

They contribute NOTHING TO THE NATIONAL TREASURY but they want to EAT THE LION SHARE.

AT LEAST ALHAJI ABUBAKAR ATIKU NOW KNOW THAT HE CAN NOT SNATCH POWER CHEAPLY.

Governor Nyesom Wike is giving him BACK TO BACK.

Wike is irrelevant !

Wike is irrelevant !

But still yet the Atiku cabals can not take their eyes of him.

2023 PRESIDENTIAL POWER MUST COME TO THE SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIA.
Wike is fighting for himself. Nobody is fighting for you or any southern Nigeria. Atiku is also fighting for himself . I dont believe all this zoning crap. Many have wasted their time and resources over this zoning and ethnic interest thing.
My uncle was once appointed GED in NNPC and the whole village was fighting tooth and nail defending him when he had an issue with EFCC. Family members were falling over themselves lying against one another to gain favour from him. I graduated from university the week he was appointed. I did not fall for that crap. I followed through my grad school application and enrolled into grad school. People thought I was dumb for not hanging around him and opting to enroll in grad school when I could get a job in NNPC with a bachelors degree. By the time I was done with grad school he had been booted out of office with family members accusing him of helping no one other than enriching himself grin grin grin grin I laughed at them. No single person gained employment into NNPC as a permanent staff through him. Another cousin of mine was a sitting DG of a parastatal when I was starting the NYSC program but I applied for jobs like an orphan till I succeeded. Slowly everyone can achieve their dream if they believe in themselves. Never will I waste my time to fight for anyone for the mere sake of tribe. If Wike won the PDP primaries and eventually won the elections , himself, his wife and children would have been the major beneficiaries while his people would continue to remain where they are thinking they have helped him fight off Ayu and Atiku. Every man fight for yourself . All claim to be fighting for the people of southern nigeria is a scam
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by kareemkamil(m): 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
Walahi this people are stupid & ingrates
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by kareemkamil(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hw many time have we see Boris Johnson, with his party members in Nigeria or in Africa at large, for there party meeting. It shall never be well with u guys.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by skyp(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
In a few months, this man will become irrelevant politically if he doesn't tread carefully.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
So if not LONDON, these old fools can't hold their yeye meeting in NIGERIA angry
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by Harmattan123(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
Sayfact:
Wike and Makinde are overrating themselves
They are confused,
There confusion convince us that they are confused
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by Patriotsleague: 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
This is nonsense waste of state resources. Can't you meet in Nigeria. What a wasteful lot. Do you know how much they spend on these useless trips?
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by BetterNija: 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
Penguin2:

Serve as a minister and disappear into Oblivion forever, is that what you want for your life?

Look at Akpabio… He was a political colossus in Akwa Ibom before he defected to APC. Now, nobody cares if he’s dead or alive. Nobody feels sorry for him at his wars with INEC.

He lost the people.

Same with Amaechi

Same with Okorocha

Same with Umahi ..

So , anyone that's not supporting Peteru Oberichukwu now has gone into Political extinction?

Etc etc
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by uyimove19(m): 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
wike gang
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by Deltavariant(m): 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
God bless you.
tshtsh:

Wike is fighting for himself. Nobody is fighting for you or any southern Nigeria. Atiku is also fighting for himself . I dont believe all this zoning crap. Many have wasted their time and resources over this zoning and ethnic interest thing.
My uncle was once appointed GED in NNPC and the whole village was fighting tooth and nail defending him when he had an issue with EFCC. Family members were falling over themselves lying against one another to gain favour from him. I graduated from university the week he was appointed. I did not fall for that crap. I followed through my grad school application and enrolled into grad school. People thought I was dumb for not hanging around him and opting to enroll in grad school when I could get a job in NNPC with a bachelors degree. By the time I was done with grad school he had been booted out of office with family members accusing him of helping no one other than enriching himself grin grin grin grin I laughed at them. No single person gained employment into NNPC as a permanent staff through him. Another cousin of mine was a sitting DG of a parastatal when I was starting the NYSC program but I applied for jobs like an orphan till I succeeded. Slowly everyone can achieve their dream if they believe in themselves. Never will I waste my time to fight for anyone for the mere sake of tribe. If Wike won the PDP primaries and eventually won the elections , himself, his wife and children would have been the major beneficiaries while his people would continue to remain where they are thinking they have helped him fight off Ayu and Atiku. Every man fight for yourself . All claim to be fighting for the people of southern nigeria is a scam
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by Ken4Christ: 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
God should please sweep these sets of politicians out in any way he can. Look at the way they are spending our money. Meanwhile, there are people in their states looking for just 500 naira to keep body and soul together.

Besides, what they are doing is for their personal interest.

If they can't resolve the crises, they should all be Obidient and Yusful. Period.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by cl0r0x: 3:23am On Sep 04, 2022
And they will buy foreign currency for the trip, wonder why the Naira is nosediving?
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by ityP(m): 5:45am On Sep 04, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Say No to Muslim-muslim evil ticket.
His sight don finish that's why he packaged the failure in Aso rock.
The South-South, South-East and middle belt is locked against him. The alignment in the North for Atiku is clear for the blind to see. Christian community in the country will resist the evil.
At the end, Nigeria go smile.

At the end, you go wail grin Una think say Tinubu na amateur politician. Take a cue from how he became APC presidential candidate. That man dey see 10000000 metres ahead of others. 2023 was planned many years in advance. No one, not even PDP and its affiliates can stop a Tinubu's Presidency
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by awoluyi(m): 5:48am On Sep 04, 2022
Nigeria may not make progress until these opportunists are chased away from political stage.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by EagleNest(m): 5:56am On Sep 04, 2022
This Wike too like trouble walahi. BTW I haven't heard from Rotimi Amaechi since APC primaries, is the reality dawning on him? grin
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by blueAgent(m): 6:01am On Sep 04, 2022
Useless leaders.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting by Wwwq: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Oluwaseyi Tinubu, Son Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Called To Bar / Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event / Court Orders Temporary Forfeiture Of Diezani’s $40m Jewelery, Gold Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.