Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Sad!!! I officially Denounce my support for Bola Tinubu and declare support for - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sad!!! I officially Denounce my support for Bola Tinubu and declare support for (1676 Views)

Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad!!! I officially Denounce my support for Bola Tinubu and declare support for by trutharena: 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
I willingly denounce my support for Bola Ahmed Tinubu because Gistlover has shown beyond reasonable doubt that his real name is Yekini Amoda Ogunlere.

I hereby denounce Tinubu and declare my 100% loyalty to Yekini Amoda Ogunlere.

God bless Yekini Amoda Ogunlere
King of boys
Lion of Bourdillon
Jagaban of Nigeria
Bobo Chicago
Slayer of PDP
Slayer of Mpukumririi degenerates
Next president of Nigeria ‘23

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sad!!! I officially Denounce my support for Bola Tinubu and declare support for by trutharena: 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
Gistlover also said Amoda is the real character of king of boys and that made me love Amoda more.

I love how he came back from exile to trample upon his enemies, his loyal bodyguard, and how he systematically took the seat of power to fulfill the prophecy.

The last part will be fulfilled next year when Amoda Ogunlere is sworn in as president of Nigeria just as he was sworn in the king of Boys movie.

#King of Boys

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sad!!! I officially Denounce my support for Bola Tinubu and declare support for by trutharena: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere the young man that’s schooled in Ibadan and got adopted by a woman in Lagos to become the foremost politician of Nigeria of this era.

How he systematically stole the original name of a deceased girl Bola and used it for decades is beyond imagination and only someone with spectacular IQ can achieve that feat.

Oh I love Amoda Ogunlere.

God bless Gistlover

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sad!!! I officially Denounce my support for Bola Tinubu and declare support for by Nomanshman: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
What’s this?
Re: Sad!!! I officially Denounce my support for Bola Tinubu and declare support for by NotBeenPaid: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
trutharena:
trutharena:
.b
trutharena:
V

He wants to spread propaganda and lies as usual.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad!!! I officially Denounce my support for Bola Tinubu and declare support for by trutharena: 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere.

King of boys
Lion of Bourdillon
Jagaban of Nigeria
Bobo Chicago
Slayer of PDP

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sad!!! I officially Denounce my support for Bola Tinubu and declare support for by Healthquest: 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
S
Re: Sad!!! I officially Denounce my support for Bola Tinubu and declare support for by Owopariola001: 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
trutharena:
I willingly denounce my support for Bola Ahmed Tinubu because Gistlover has shown beyond reasonable doubt that his real name is Yekini Amoda Ogunlere.

King of boys
Lion of Bourdillon
Jagaban of Nigeria
Bobo Chicago
Slayer of PDP

Argh! You don give them another round of incurable headache.

This is unfair to the Obituarists.

Awon Werey Olori Pelebe. cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sad!!! I officially Denounce my support for Bola Tinubu and declare support for by dheilaw1(m): 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
Obi pandoralists go don get headache like that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad!!! I officially Denounce my support for Bola Tinubu and declare support for by Dmiller123: 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
trutharena:
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere.
King of boys Lion of Bourdillon Jagaban of Nigeria Bobo Chicago Slayer of PDP Slayer of Mpukumririi degenerates Next president of Nigeria ‘23
Na this baba decide for you, not for me and not for Nigerians.
Nigerians decide for what they want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad!!! I officially Denounce my support for Bola Tinubu and declare support for by ElSudani: 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
Zombidients be like he is stealing our line.

2 Likes

Re: Sad!!! I officially Denounce my support for Bola Tinubu and declare support for by LadyRosa(f): 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
Leg dey shake
Hand dey shake
_ preek no work
But him dey shout e mi lo kan!

6 Likes

Re: Sad!!! I officially Denounce my support for Bola Tinubu and declare support for by Dmiller123: 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
Owopariola001:

Argh! You don give them another round of incurable headache.
This is unfair to the Obituarists.
Awon Werey Olori Pelebe. cheesy cheesy

We have both the inside and outside, Social medias and reality Do you think is a joke

1 Like

Re: Sad!!! I officially Denounce my support for Bola Tinubu and declare support for by AdamuKD: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
Chicago criminal and drug baron tueh
Re: Sad!!! I officially Denounce my support for Bola Tinubu and declare support for by trutharena: 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
AdamuKD:
Chicago criminal and drug baron tueh

That’s why I like him.

So that when he enters, he can help secure the release of millions of ObiTUARY degenerates languishing in prison across the world due to cocaine trafficking.

We need to bring them back to Nigeria so they can join together in developing this country. They shouldn’t be unpatriotic by developing Indis, Thailand, Singapore, and Malawi alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad!!! I officially Denounce my support for Bola Tinubu and declare support for by pointblank247(m): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
Which kain wahala be this naa .
Nobi juju be that ?
Re: Sad!!! I officially Denounce my support for Bola Tinubu and declare support for by wingmanIII: 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
This is beyond stupidity!! Tueh!
Re: Sad!!! I officially Denounce my support for Bola Tinubu and declare support for by haffaze777(m): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
God bless yekini amoda ogunlere aka bola Ahmed Tinubu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad!!! I officially Denounce my support for Bola Tinubu and declare support for by Karanka: 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
trutharena:

King of boys
Lion of Bourdillon
Jagaban of Nigeria
Bobo Chicago
Slayer of PDP

(1) (Reply)

CRCC Reported Being Paid $172M For Lagos Railway Project, Not $1.5B (pics) / Osun APC Shameful Defeat: Sanwo-Olu Refuses To Campaign With Tinubu's Pictures / Aerial Photos Of LP Rally In Teslim Balogun Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.