Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles (36231 Views)

Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu / Peter Obi’s kinsmen unveil campaign banner in Anambra (Pictures, Video) / Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by pieces: 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
APC Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his running mate, Sen Kashim Shettima earlier today attended the APC Northern Speakers Forum's unveiling of logo and Campaign vehicles for Tinubu-Shettima Campaign 2023

It's Tinubu that gave them the money but they are to make it look as if they raised money and buy the vehicle.
Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by maasoap(m): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
Tolumis:
Trust me some of these guys would be supporting Their brother behind close doors

Story for the losers by the loser!

1 Like

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
wingmanIII:

Favorites of sick bigotted minds! Rubbish
he is your next president deal with it or go and die in wike voice grin u think Ina blackmail and insults ll change anything nonsense
Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by newnigerdelta00: 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
ecolime:

Hope he changed his diaper too?

He's better than your father

1 Like

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by maasoap(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Amoda’s left hand is now always hidden. Wahala too much.

See person wey say he dey 70years. Looking like 94year old, upon all the stolen monies.

Godforbid!!

During the primary elections, he campaigned and travelled more than both Atiku and Obi. After the primary elections, he travelled to pay a lot of people visits more than Atiku and Obi.
Obi was even given LP ticket on a platter of gold. Yarn us better nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by maasoap(m): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
ecolime:

Hope he changed his diaper too?

Omo ale too much for this forum, baskard savage grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by BJanta: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
Tolumis:
Trust me some of these guys would be supporting Their brother behind close doors

You said more than this before the primaries and all of us saw what happened. Even as all Southeast, South-South,the North Central would fall over one another to nominate Obi as PDP presidential candidate. But alas, it was his own Ibo brothers that were the first to jump off his boat to hand themselves over to a Fulani man, your self-styled unpardonable enemy. Hausa people don't betray in that illogical , fruitless and senseless manners that is the hallmark of the Ibo community ,once they've made up their mind .

3 Likes

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by Yemi7up: 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
Tinubu is the next President in JESUS NAME
Yoruba lokan
Amin lórúkọ Jésù. Àwa lokan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by marvinsync(m): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
lhordspy:
South East Governors are the luckiest in the world. Their people are not interested in what is going on at home. Imagine been govern by the clueless likes of Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu state and the worst governor in the whole world presently in the person of Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia state.

But These my eastern friends will ignore their region that stinks of corruptions ,failed leadership and reeks of gross incompetency BUT their only mission in life is to insult and destroy Tinubu.

I just pray you would have the heart to bear the loss when reality finally hits. I mean peter obi will lose so badly that many of you may want to end it all by jumping off a bridge.

are you saying we should not be interested in someone that's trying to be president of the entire country including south east?

are u saying stupid things on purpose? is this ur tactic to draw in people of like minds?
Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by Smartwave: 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
lhordspy:
South East Governors are the luckiest in the world. Their people are not interested in what is going on at home. Imagine been govern by the clueless likes of Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu state and the worst governor in the whole world presently in the person of Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia state.

But These my eastern friends will ignore their region that stinks of corruptions ,failed leadership and reeks of gross incompetency BUT their only mission in life is to insult and destroy Tinubu.

I just pray you would have the heart to bear the loss when reality finally hits. I mean peter obi will lose so badly that many of you may want to end it all by jumping off a bridge.
And the funny thing is, all the Abia state former Governors are all in the senate. But they keep on crying about BAT. None of eastern states is good for business. No Road, there markets are so firth and in bad conditions. They never asked there leaders questions They keep on running away from home, Can you imagine southeastern still dwelling inside Bama

2 Likes

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by lhordspy: 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
marvinsync:

are you saying we should not be interested in someone that's trying to be president of the entire country including south east?

are u saying stupid things on purpose? is this ur tactic to draw in people of like minds?

If throwing unprinted words of extreme insults at a man old enough to be your father is regard as been "interested" . Then something must be definitely wrong with the entire eastern people upbringings. Like do you people have elders to reprimand you guys atall??

You people act so uncouth and so abusive that leaves one to wonder.

I like peter, i feels he means well for the Nigeria. But i will never vote for a man whose people called Nigeria a zoo.

You can marry a bad wife, but you can never have a bad inlaw

4 Likes

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
lhordspy:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by Ancestortinubu: 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
You will always be brainwashed with irrelevant things by politicians who had sacrificed your destiny for the political gain and make your life miserable.

uote author=seunmsg post=116326455]Great! This is how to go about a proper presidential election campaign. The other clown should keep going around the US telling folks without PVC about who can stand up and who can’t squat on the floor. The Tinubu team will continue organizing the campaign in order to mobilize and get the message across to majority of Nigerians who will decide the election. [/quote]
Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by Lightorder: 12:07am On Sep 04, 2022
The number of votes APC will get next year would determine the number of MAD people in this country

A bag of rice is 33k as write now for no reasonable reason . Meanwhile, students have been at home for long now, whereas their counterparts in private Unis are graduating.

Before I forget, this mighty building you see in the picture , belongs to Atiku. No single Nigerian works there. A proceed of our fund he looted

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by laughitall(m): 12:21am On Sep 04, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Amoda’s left hand is now always hidden. Wahala too much.

See person wey say he dey 70years. Looking like 94year old, upon all the stolen monies.

Godforbid!!
how old is your father .. and post his pics let see .. young mumu

1 Like

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 04, 2022
Mandate2023:

Is it ur time

U r wasting ur time in life writing nonsense when u could have easily ignored
Then you are more stupid and foolish for not minding your business!
Forwardness kill you there.
Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by BurialGround: 12:42am On Sep 04, 2022
seunmsg:
Great! This is how to go about a proper presidential election campaign. The other clown should keep going around the US telling folks without PVC about who can stand up and who can’t squat on the floor. The Tinubu team will continue organizing the campaign in order to mobilize and get the message across to majority of Nigerians who will decide the election.

SHUT UP and tell us why we should vote for APC.
Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by plaindealer: 12:51am On Sep 04, 2022
Strategies dey go on, tools, manpower and equipment are getting mobilized, while useless Pandora liar and his ObiIDiots are doing social media popularity contest....

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by bewla(m): 1:49am On Sep 04, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
Tinubu is the next President in JESUS NAME
Yoruba lokan
Ameed ooooooooo

Lo ba tan ija pari

Old solder will now rest in peace lo ota

1 Like

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by Announced3: 1:49am On Sep 04, 2022
[quote author=kennethesan post=116326980]Baba didn't where his regular brand cap for acceptability sake. But who says being acceptable in the Norths makes you winner of all? It is well.[

Are you not tired of this madness
Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by Announced3: 1:56am On Sep 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:
Yoruba lokan.
For those who call themselves Yoruba obidense, it means your destiny abhors greatness.
Go to odo Osun and wash your head.
Tabi ki o tọ awọn agbalagba lọ, ki wọn ba ẹ wa atunṣe si ọrọ ile aye ẹ.
Nitori ọrọ ẹ o kin ṣe oju lasan.
Apemọra ẹni la n pe temidire, ṣugbọn o da bi ẹni pe ti ẹ fẹ bajẹ ni.
Iṣẹ aye niyẹn o...

Sister oya mi lenu oo.. they are forming irrelevant woke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by bewla(m): 1:57am On Sep 04, 2022
lhordspy:

2niger bridge is yet to complete you want them to fill it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by Perfectbeing(m): 2:05am On Sep 04, 2022
MrBachelor:
I've always wondered and pondered why APC did not float the Osinbajo candidacy. Why the northern governors preferred a Tinubu to an Osinbajo.

But whenever I look at Tinubu I see what they saw, and then I realize why. They want to pull a Yar'dua on Nigeria.

The North want to retain power again, whether through Atiku or Shettima. But that won't happen.
Some people that wished Buharii dead, even believed he had died and was replaced by a clone are dead and Buhari is still alive.

1 Like

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by Siscooh: 3:03am On Sep 04, 2022
lhordspy:

May the Lord give you exactly what you wished Easterners. Including your family. Reap what you are sowing. God answers prayers Becareful
Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by olatuns2017: 3:18am On Sep 04, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
APC Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his running mate, Sen Kashim Shettima earlier today attended the APC Northern Speakers Forum's unveiling of logo and Campaign vehicles for Tinubu-Shettima Campaign 2023

Biafra is our goal

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by NezzyMike: 5:17am On Sep 04, 2022
seunmsg:

It’s obvious you have a problem seeing clearly. Not to worry though, Tinubu has a plan for folks with sight deficiencies like you. Digi Bola will become a national policy once he becomes the president and you can be rest assured of getting one.

I think you are a student who depends on his parents. A hard-working married man can never write like this.
Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by NezzyMike: 5:21am On Sep 04, 2022
jrusky:

Bro you are right. Sometime it saddened my heart that my people are these poor mentally when it comes to some issues. It's unfortunate God gave us ability to make money but remove common sense and induced hatred, tribalism, bitterness, anger, pride, arrogancy as replacements.

They will never criticised their own error but can overly dive nose to other people affair and carries it on their head like crayfish.

If not defiantism how can someone with his senses completed will think obi of all people will embarrass Buhari party(apc) in any election, pls is that not madness? Yet they still remain extremely defiant obi will crawl to Aso villa dem take him papa money built.

If you try to raise an alarm in right direction they tag you afonja or aboki it's so annoying that 90% of SE region sleeping facing one direction if even Evan the kidnapper comes out now and say yea I want to be president they will all follow him like a donkey but let Igboho say yes I want to contest then you will see their stupidy at the highest display mode.

You are not an Igbo man, stop lying through your teeth undecided
Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by NezzyMike: 5:26am On Sep 04, 2022
Hotfreeze:

We are talking to proper Igbos, you are putting mouth. How many plaza your papa get for Igboland?

That's how you miscreants named Imo Government House to Ikonso House. If they born you well, call am Ikonso House.

The 2nd Niger bridge is the Muhammadu Buhari bridge and you, your father, your grandfather and coming generations cannot change it.

Buhari used your Papa's pension, gratuity, taxes and yours too to build that bridge. For your healthy living, stop supporting this corrupt government.

Buhari has started deducting 2k - 5k from every employee of federal government so as to pay off the borrowed money they have looted. Don't you think it's wickedness? Remember your 3rd generation will pay for the looted trillions.
Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by Hotfreeze: 5:31am On Sep 04, 2022
NezzyMike:

Buhari used your Papa's pension, gratuity, taxes and yours too to build that bridge. For your healthy living, stop supporting this corrupt government.

Buhari has started deducting 2k - 5k from every employee of federal government so as to pay off the borrowed money they have looted. Don't you think it's wickedness? Remember your 3rd generation will pay for the looted trillions.

Are you aware that the bridge will be tolled?
After passing through the bridge 2 times, the money your father will pay as toll will be more than what he paid to marry your mother.
Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by NezzyMike: 5:37am On Sep 04, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Are you aware that the bridge will be tolled?
After passing through the bridge 2 times, the money your father will pay as toll will be more than what he paid to marry your mother.

When you pass your indomie age, we can talk/argue. Have a good day.
Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by Hotfreeze: 5:53am On Sep 04, 2022
NezzyMike:

When you pass your indomie age, we can talk/argue. Have a good day.

You think only you can talk about parents. Dragged your parents by the balls and you are taking off. You for wait na.
Next time, connect your fingers to your brain before replying me.
Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by NezzyMike: 5:58am On Sep 04, 2022
Hotfreeze:

You think only you can talk about parents. Dragged your parents by the balls and you are taking off. You for wait na.
Next time, connect your fingers to your brain before replying me.

Your comments show how old you are grin, you needed to be educated that the constructed bridge by the looters you are praising, was built by my/your sweat, but your little brain found it difficult to comprehend grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ministerial Slots: The Battle Of Godfathers, Godsons (list) / Fayose Appoints 72-yr Old Carpenter and illiterate As Council Boss / Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.