Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,122 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Manchester City Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 (16038 Views)

PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 / Chelsea Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 0) On 7th March 2023 / Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Realist777: 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
ominilongest:
With my last 300 na so I enter bet9ja take play live odd

Chelsea over 1.5
City over 1.5
Mdrid over 1.5
Sevilla under 1.5

I just leave d rest to God
Na so I enter LiveScore see say my ticket don enter
I go chopp better this night.

With better 1k loud..

I swear Jesus u do good.
Congratulations, please rush to pay your tax b4 dat moni runs out
Re: Manchester City Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by sprints1: 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
Mavrick2012:
you obviously oblivious of what drives interest.

See,as long as you don't have any emotions attached to a team in a particular league that league will appear uninteresting.
It's simple psychology.

Epl matches Seems interesting to you and most Nigerians because an average Nigerian is either supporting or wishing man u, arsenal or Chelsea bad.

If you watch all matches with an open mind you will discover that the German bundesliga and Spanish laliga is more interesting.

Aside man city playing any of man u, Chelsea or arsenal, other EPL matches can be so boring to me.

Worse are matches like wolves vs crystal palace,everyone vs Leeds etc, oh my God,so so boring.

Hit and run na football? Lol

Just thank pep for bringing laliga kind of passing football
Oga go and sit down keep deceiving yourself I watched a lot of bundesliga when I was young an avid supporter of hamburg with the likes of babarez van der vaart and van buyten. The league was even better then so much intensity from schalke and Leverkusen then even la liga was very interesting then with Barcelona Madrid and Valencia alongside deportivo La Coruna it was very difficult for premier league to match them fast forward 10 years later La liga went downward the teams were growing weaker and weaker. EPL became a formidable force. Don't mess with me when it comes to football. La liga is full of shiit now. They don't even invest in football like the EPL. La liga is now dominated by barca and Madrid while your bundesliga is only Bayern that is winning the league thank God for klopp who broke the jinx bundesliga my foot.
Re: Manchester City Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Tobijays: 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
Mavrick2012:

Oga, Chelsea didn't win a single laliga team last season.

Madrid beat Chelsea in quarter final,
Beat ur almighty man city in semi,
And beat the crappy Liverpool in fianl.

THAT IS JUST THIS LAST SEASON OH.

EPL is just on over hyped league
when Chelsea was Ucl winner 2 seasons ago Madrid was flogged home and away abi you just buy dstv ni
Re: Manchester City Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Tobijays: 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
Mavrick2012:

Sir,let's talk winning not playing final.

In last 10 seasons, laliga has won the ucl 6 times, EPL just 2 times, what are you talking about final?

You sound like a Liverpool fan, lol.

Any trophy for loosing a final ucl?

EPL is just one over hyped league.

Crap officiating,crap hit and run football.

Thank God for pep who brought tiki taka to the boring hit and run in EPL.

No wonder EPL is now a farmers league.

Lol
Guy you know nothing. If laliga do not win ucl in 5 years the league will die naturally coz no sponsorship dead leagues
Re: Manchester City Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Mavrick2012: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tobijays:
Guy you know nothing. If laliga do not win ucl in 5 years the league will die naturally coz no sponsorship dead leagues
You that knows it all, please tell me the meaning of the logic you just attempted to nit
Re: Manchester City Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Mavrick2012: 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tobijays:
when Chelsea was Ucl winner 2 seasons ago Madrid was flogged home and away abi you just buy dstv ni
Confusion.
Instead of apologizing for saying last season, you still talking if i just bought dstv.

We speaking most recent where only Madrid humbled all three top EPL teams at just last ucl.

Imagine someone whom a product of laliga is turning their so called most competitive league into Farmer's league.
Lol

Wake me when any single epl player is considered good for balon d'or

Hahahhaha
Re: Manchester City Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Tobijays: 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
Mavrick2012:

You that knows it all, please tell me the meaning of the logic you just attempted to nit
guy rest no football league gets epl reach except for Clasico. With Messi and Ronaldo gone that is doa athletico can't drag with Astonvila. check the pull bro
Re: Manchester City Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Tobijays: 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
Mavrick2012:

Confusion.
Instead of apologizing for saying last season, you still talking if i just bought dstv.

We speaking most recent where only Madrid humbled all three top EPL teams at just last ucl.

Imagine someone whom a product of laliga is turning their so called most competitive league into Farmer's league.
Lol

Wake me when any single epl player is considered good for balon d'or

Hahahhaha
Ronaldinho won balondor man is begging to survive because he played in a dead league if he had come to epl he won't be bleeped like that
Re: Manchester City Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Mavrick2012: 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Tobijays:
Ronaldinho won balondor man is begging to survive because he played in a dead league if he had come to epl he won't be bleeped like that
Please answer this:how come this same "dead league" have been producing the world best for years now while ur EPL can't remember when last it did?lol

Why are the best of the best always avoiding the EPL if it's that good?

Ronaldo literarily played his hay days in that "dead league" and is using ur EPL as a retired home.

Buuuhahahahahaha
Re: Manchester City Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Mavrick2012: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Tobijays:
guy rest no football league gets epl reach except for Clasico. With Messi and Ronaldo gone that is doa athletico can't drag with Astonvila. check the pull bro
No Ronaldo and Messi,yet laliga keeps chuning out balon d'or materials?
You guys can't understand,

You know why?
You allow the British press to deceive you.

I sincerely don't fancy kick and run football, tikitak, possession football is the best.

Aside city's game,i can't imagine watching EPL,for what?
Re: Manchester City Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Tobijays: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mavrick2012:

No Ronaldo and Messi,yet laliga keeps chuning out balon d'or materials?
You guys can't understand,

You know why?
You allow the British press to deceive you.

I sincerely don't fancy kick and run football, tikitak, possession football is the best.

Aside city's game,i can't imagine watching EPL,for what?
so it is because of balon dor you watch ball? Swear with your desires you haven't watched chepl more than your whatever you stan
Re: Manchester City Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Tobijays: 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mavrick2012:

Please answer this:how come this same "dead league" have been producing the world best for years now while ur EPL can't remember when last it did?lol

Why are the best of the best always avoiding the EPL if it's that good?

Ronaldo literarily played his hay days in that "dead league" and is using ur EPL as a retired home.

Buuuhahahahahaha
lol Ronaldo had it all in manu and it is that effect that made him the richest and most Famous
Re: Manchester City Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Mavrick2012: 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
Tobijays:
lol Ronaldo had it all in manu and it is that effect that made him the richest and most Famous
At what age did he leave man u?
He won just a balon d'or and a single ucl at EPL,bat Madrid,he won 4 balon d'or, 4 ucl and 4 FIFA best player.

Please explain the meaning of having it all at man u.

You EPL fans hold very strange opinions
Re: Manchester City Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Mavrick2012: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Tobijays:
so it is because of balon dor you watch ball? Swear with your desires you haven't watched chepl more than your whatever you stan
The best league naturally produces the best players.
Thank God the noisy British press hasn't been able to confuse those who award excellence,

My only problem is how this noisy British press have been able to confuse my fellow country football fans like you,into thinking EPL is the best
Re: Manchester City Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Tobijays: 1:27am On Sep 17, 2022
Mavrick2012:

The best league naturally produces the best players.
Thank God the noisy British press hasn't been able to confuse those who award excellence,

My only problem is how this noisy British press have been able to confuse my fellow country football fans like you,into thinking EPL is the best
epl was just pure football laliga was politics. The birth of clubs like bar a, Espanyol and the rest was political but what do you know! Madrid funded by the capital, barca was formed by successionist espanyol was formed to drag with barca in Barcelona. Gave birth to bitter classico both Madrid and barca buying players all around the world to just to outclass each other. Most if not all that won the balon dor in Spain are foreigners so what crap are you saying? Epl was just playing games for fun not to cause riot kill themselves and all.go to your history book and read up before you call a war torn league best
Re: Manchester City Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Tobijays: 1:28am On Sep 17, 2022
Mavrick2012:

At what age did he leave man u?
He won just a balon d'or and a single ucl at EPL,bat Madrid,he won 4 balon d'or, 4 ucl and 4 FIFA best player.

Please explain the meaning of having it all at man u.

You EPL fans hold very strange opinions
and where is he now? Even Messi wanted city Barca held him back
Re: Manchester City Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Mavrick2012: 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tobijays:
and where is he now? Even Messi wanted city Barca held him back
he is at EPL at age 37(retiring)
Yeah, Messi also wanted city at age 34.
Both players spent all their energy at laliga.
When did ur EPL became Chinese nor Qatar where players retire,lol.
Re: Manchester City Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Tobijays: 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
Mavrick2012:
he is at EPL at age 37(retiring)
Yeah, Messi also wanted city at age 34.
Both players spent all their energy at laliga.
When did ur EPL became Chinese nor Qatar where players retire,lol.

lol the dude just tagged epl Chinese’s league lol forgetting the fact that Perez wanted to leave laliga and joined the epl and cantalona saying if they leave Spain barca will be in the epl, that Perez the pioneer for super league include 6 teams from epl to the super league, the highest from a league. Remove epl from that list it will be dead. That is my last argument. If only one football league survives Armageddon it would be Epl
Re: Manchester City Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Mavrick2012: 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tobijays:
lol the dude just tagged epl Chinese’s league lol forgetting the fact that Perez wanted to leave laliga and joined the epl and cantalona saying if they leave Spain barca will be in the epl, that Perez the pioneer for super league include 6 teams from epl to the super league, the highest from a league. Remove epl from that list it will be dead. That is my last argument. If only one football league survives Armageddon it would be Epl
the best players plays in the best league.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Euro 2012: England Vs Italy (2 - 4) On penalties On 24th June 2012 / Chelsea Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (2 - 0) On 28th September 2019 / Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0) On 23rd January 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.