Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,969 members, 7,838,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Evidence : That Tinubu Initiated All New Development In Lagos Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence : That Tinubu Initiated All New Development In Lagos Video (268 Views)

Breaking: This Was Keyamo Before Tinubu Initiated Him / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence : That Tinubu Initiated All New Development In Lagos Video by walefresh3(m): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
Track records of TINUBU... Pls share dis video .

https://fb.watch/fjklF_X_mz/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Evidence : That Tinubu Initiated All New Development In Lagos Video by PresidObi: 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
The Power being generated still went to the national grid and Lagos Lagos people got nothing apart from the normal Nepa inefficiencies

The Lekki free trade zone built by Ambode?

Issuing a certificate of occupancy and doing nothing shows greed to collect, and no intention to develop.

Did you find out how much the land was issued for, or he just signed it for his love for the foreign companies? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence : That Tinubu Initiated All New Development In Lagos Video by M4A1carbine: 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
Desperation thread...

Zombie upgrade!!!

Re: Evidence : That Tinubu Initiated All New Development In Lagos Video by Lastmessenger2: 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
The person who opened this thread is choking on hot agbado.
Re: Evidence : That Tinubu Initiated All New Development In Lagos Video by rusher14: 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
PresidObi:
The Power being generated still went to the national grid and Lagos Lagos people got nothing apart from the normal Nepa inefficiencies

The Lekki free trade zone built by Ambode?

Issuing a certificate of occupancy and doing nothing shows greed to collect, and no intention to develop.

Did you find out how much the land was issued for, or he just signed it for his love for the foreign companies? grin

Lagos is already reaping the reward while you are looking for faults.
Re: Evidence : That Tinubu Initiated All New Development In Lagos Video by FatherOfJesus: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Lol, project wey no be state government moneh them take do am.

He was busy looting Lagos blind
Re: Evidence : That Tinubu Initiated All New Development In Lagos Video by walefresh3(m): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Lol, project wey no be state government moneh them take do am.

He was busy looting Lagos blind

Did you watch the video ? ... Ode ... OSU lunatic
Re: Evidence : That Tinubu Initiated All New Development In Lagos Video by walefresh3(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Desperation thread...

Zombie upgrade!!!

You be mumu... Our boys done chop una money for Oyo yesterday... ... Obidient ko obidaft ni
Re: Evidence : That Tinubu Initiated All New Development In Lagos Video by FatherOfJesus: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
walefresh3:

Did you watch the video ? ... Ode ... OSU lunatic
God forbid that I waste my data on Tinubu cheesy
Re: Evidence : That Tinubu Initiated All New Development In Lagos Video by M4A1carbine: 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
See painment..e choke ohhh!!

Pay for parade??

Una think say na Tinubu matter dem dey talk so??

No shakings........as .25% is required.

walefresh3:

You be mumu... Our boys done chop una money for Oyo yesterday... ... Obidient ko obidaft ni

Re: Evidence : That Tinubu Initiated All New Development In Lagos Video by walefresh3(m): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
M4A1carbine:
See painment..e choke ohhh!!

Pay for parade??

Una think say na Tinubu matter dem dey talk so??

No shakings........as .25% is required.

You want to vote your obi because be cause is an ibo man ? We Don get una tactics...read dis below
Am not here to insults any tribe neither will i praise any tribe, my write-up is just for Clarity purpose.
i noticed that the noise of Biafra Nation have reduced on every social media even the force sit at home order in the East also reduced. not because they are tired but the trend of "peter obi for president" online make them stop their fight for Biafra Nation. let assume peter obi didn't win next year election they will come back and start shouting Biafra Nation again. my point here is that, they don't really want the division of the country but they only want their people should be in power.
"The problem in Nigeria politics is that ethnic bigots accuse other people of ethnic bigots." They are not interested in a better country, they just want "their people" to replace those in power.
"they just wish they were the ones in the same position - perpetuating the same evil or even a worse one for personal gains"
I have just exposed the hypocrisy of those Nigerians crying Biafra Nation.
Their pains is simply that they don't have access to reckless embezzlement and stealing. Hence the uprising.

#wecantcontinuelikethis
#SoworeForPresident

L
Re: Evidence : That Tinubu Initiated All New Development In Lagos Video by M4A1carbine: 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
You think the election na Aluta Nonsense??

Guy go sleep abeg...dont engage me again...you aint intelligent.
angry angry

walefresh3:

You want to vote your obi because be cause is an ibo man ? We Don get una tactics...read dis below
Am not here to insults any tribe neither will i praise any tribe, my write-up is just for Clarity purpose.
i noticed that the noise of Biafra Nation have reduced on every social media even the force sit at home order in the East also reduced. not because they are tired but the trend of "peter obi for president" online make them stop their fight for Biafra Nation. let assume peter obi didn't win next year election they will come back and start shouting Biafra Nation again. my point here is that, they don't really want the division of the country but they only want their people should be in power.
"The problem in Nigeria politics is that ethnic bigots accuse other people of ethnic bigots." They are not interested in a better country, they just want "their people" to replace those in power.
"they just wish they were the ones in the same position - perpetuating the same evil or even a worse one for personal gains"
I have just exposed the hypocrisy of those Nigerians crying Biafra Nation.
Their pains is simply that they don't have access to reckless embezzlement and stealing. Hence the uprising.

#wecantcontinuelikethis
#SoworeForPresident

L

(1) (Reply)

It’s Shameful Nigeria Still Imports Petrol, Says Obaseki / Akwa Ibom Incoming Governor Attends Inauguration Of Door To Door Campaign Group / Wike, Others Absent As Atiku Meets Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.