Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Obi Has Raised The Bar For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Has Raised The Bar For President (452 Views)

UK Immigration Has Raised Alarm Over Duplicated Identity Of Peter Obi—Prof Okuna / Moment Peter Obi Raised The Nigerian Flag In Dunamis Church to Signify a New Nig / Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Has Raised The Bar For President by onez: 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
I thank God for a man like Peter Obi at this point in our nationhood. For once we see a candidate engaging the citizens, talking to them and his plan and not through proxy. We can hold the leader accountable. Nigerians were sold a big lie in the name of next Level Manifesto through proxy. I can bet you that Buhari doesn't know 50 percent of the program in that next level documents. I thank God for Peter Obi. The bar has been raised.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Has Raised The Bar For President by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
APC is a scam
Re: Obi Has Raised The Bar For President by toneroforever(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Eagles soar at very high attitudes, completely out of reach for a BAT, which can be found in caves where he belongs. Ask his urchins to go & verify this fact.
Re: Obi Has Raised The Bar For President by PandoraObi: 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
Euphoria delusion Grandeur
Re: Obi Has Raised The Bar For President by jamace(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
Somebody said, "If not for Peter Obi, Nigerians would have been left with atapiapia/APC and snipper/PDP"

Nigerians should vote wisely.

Re: Obi Has Raised The Bar For President by Sonyboom765: 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
Raise the bar of insult at presidential level like the Ipob fools populating Alaigbo

onez:
I thank God for a man like Peter Obi at this point in our nationhood. For once we see a candidate engaging the citizens, talking to them and his plan and not through proxy. We can hold the leader accountable. Nigerians were sold a big lie in the name of next Level Manifesto through proxy. I can bet you that Buhari doesn't know 50 percent of the program in that next level documents. I thank God for Peter Obi. The bar has been raised.
Re: Obi Has Raised The Bar For President by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 04, 2022
We are waiting for it kiss
Re: Obi Has Raised The Bar For President by sunboy(m): 2:17am On Sep 04, 2022
onez:

In all of Obi’s interviews that I’ve seen, he’s never talked about his plans NEVER! He always talk about Egypt, China and other countries but not his plans.

Before you come for me, I do not support Atiku or Tinubu nor Obi. The three of them are part of our problem.

(1) (Reply)

Did God Curse Africa With Natural Resources(photos, Video) / Chinese National Kills Nigerian Girlfriend In Kano / Nigerians Want To Give Power To A Man That Needs Retirement - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.