Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Obi Has Raised The Bar For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Has Raised The Bar For President (270 Views)

UK Immigration Has Raised Alarm Over Duplicated Identity Of Peter Obiā€”Prof Okuna / Moment Peter Obi Raised The Nigerian Flag In Dunamis Church to Signify a New Nig / Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Has Raised The Bar For President by onez: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
I thank God for a man like Peter Obi at this point in our nationhood. For once we see a candidate engaging the citizens, talking to them and his plan and not through proxy. We can hold the leader accountable. Nigerians were sold a big lie in the name of next Level Manifesto through proxy. I can bet you that Buhari doesn't know 50 percent of the program in that next level documents. I thank God for Peter Obi. The bar has been raised.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi Has Raised The Bar For President by Michelle70(m): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
i cant wait for when inec will start collating votes in february.
I'll be here to read all kinds of comments, God just gimme life grin
Re: Obi Has Raised The Bar For President by Pauldollars(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2022

Re: Obi Has Raised The Bar For President by Qtrpst4: 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
I heard people now pay to listen to obi and agbadorians are angry, when will tinubu pay us to listen to him?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Has Raised The Bar For President by pdppower: 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
May the best man win

1 Like

Re: Obi Has Raised The Bar For President by AdamuKD: 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
Obi our man. The incoming president
Re: Obi Has Raised The Bar For President by backtovillage: 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
Why Obi go raise bar. He no want make we drink again ni.
Re: Obi Has Raised The Bar For President by yomi961: 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
Yeah raised the bar in scamming people of their hard earned money just to hear him speak.

He has raised the bar so high that what you need now as a presidential candidate is to conjure fake statistics to deceive the gullible.

He has raised the bar so high, that you don't need to have a blueprint or a manifesto, just gallivant all over the place, and people will think you are the next best thing after slice bread.

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Continuation Of INEC-Registration Of Northern Voters After Closure / Cyber Security Expert - Charles Awuzie - Exposes The Fake Followers Of Reno / Gunmen Abduct Local Government Chairman In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.