Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

My Order Not Debatable-dumebi Kachikwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Order Not Debatable-dumebi Kachikwu (148 Views)

Dumebi Kachikwu: All Four Major Parties Rigged Presidential Poll / 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance / Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Order Not Debatable-dumebi Kachikwu by Muyiddeen(m): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, (ADC) Dumebi Kachikwu has expressed that his command was not debatable promising that under his supervision, orders of those trying for positions under the party wouldn't be grabbed away from them.

Dumebi who tossed his weight on the side of the ADC State Chairmen Forum over stopping the residency expansion of Chief Ralph Nwosu, committed to these promises during a press preparation held today in Abuja.

He said today a few group sent me an unsigned implying to suspend me from the Party. To give a foundation, the residency of the prompt past President terminated on the 28th of last month which was last week Sunday.

Before this, Chief Ralph Okey Nwosu has looked for residency lengthening. He had contacted me straightforwardly and by implication arguing for us to expand his residency. continue reading
https://www.247updates.info/2022/09/my-order-not-debatable-dumebi-kachikwu.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Order Not Debatable-dumebi Kachikwu by LordIsaac(m): 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Emwerem...Nnamani...Okadigbo.... grin

(1) (Reply)

Diaspora Donation To Peter Obi Campaign Violates No Law In Nigeria - Festus Ogun / A Black Man Is His Own Worse Enemy. / Nscdc Dissolves Anti-vandal Unit Nationwide, Assures Of Timely Reorganisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.