Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) (26313 Views)

Efe Accident: Nigerian Music Executive Survives A Ghastly Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jcuT781DYo

Popular gospel singer, Dunsin Oyekan has survived a ghastly accident while on his way to Ibadan.

According to reports online, the horrific incident occured along Lagos-Ibadan expressway earlier today.

The gospel minister survived unscathed, however, one of the crew member in the car with him was reported to have suffered a minor injury.

Dunsin Oyekan has taken to Instagram to confirm he is perfectly fine.

Source: INDEPENDENT

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by Omihanifa: 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
It can only be GOD

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by maiyhakwi: 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by Ausmos: 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2022
Praise God

21 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by richie240: 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
This can only be God!
cool

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by KehindeDare(m): 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
Jesus! Praise God

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by DonNeon: 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
Thank God for his mercies

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by johnmartus(m): 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
Omg God.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by gaby(m): 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
I don't know about you lots but I am confident and believe in a supernatural being I chose to call God.

Even in my unbeliefs and sinful ways, he has always shown himself true and direct to me in several ways and under varying circumstances just to register in my consciousness that he is indeed ever-present.

This is a miracle and yes, miracles do happen....

The first time I got conscious to take note of God and his doings was while I was on my trip through the Sahara desert in search of Europe.

A lot had already happened on the way to qualify for a miracle but as human,,,, it was easy to assume it was just a happenstance.

It was when I had gotten separated from my group and found me all alone by myself wandering with no direction that I knew that indeed, I had no powers or knowledge on my own.

While I was wondering directionless with only the name of the city (Nador) bordering (Melilla) Spain in my head because that was where our guide was taking us so we could breach the high-powered security fences separating Morocco from Spain, I had gone on my one-man solitary walk asking any Moroccan I saw on my way on what path to continue on towards Nador.

I waka sotey my legs feel like say dem don dey enter my body small small.

Dejected, tired, in tears, I kept asking myself (who send me, why I even rest small come fall asleep wey my mates waka leave me).

While still in this state of confusion and lamentation like the average mentally unstable man walking the streets of Nigeria because that was exactly how I (we) looked, a motorcycle stopped right in front of me from no where, it actually felt like I was in a trance until the rider without any exchange of pleasantries urged me on to seat for a ride.

Oga, where you dey carry me go and where you come from? Language barrier wahala...he simply become on me to seat on the bike and was insistent despite my suspicions and subtle refusal.

Me na, I don kukuma tire. If na Police station sef oya make we dey go at least, police go give me hot tea, blanket, and where to sleep.

That was how I mounted the bike oh....zooooommmm...oga stopped asked me to disengage, pointed at a massive mountain overlooking us and told my in a mix of French and Arabic to climb the mountain on to the other side and I'll be close to Nador.

My people, I no get watch or even know wetin time dey talk again but from my reckoning, this would have been something 8pmish....

That was how I embarked on the solo adventure of climbing this humongous mountain.

I climb mountain sotey, I dey see my papa, my mama, my siblings, and everybody wey no even know where I dey for my head inside pitch darkness oooh

I had already gotten so beat down by things I had witnessed and gone through in the course of the journey that I had become dead and numb to feelings and fear sotey I don even dey suspect say na my ghost dey waka....kai

On my way up the mountain, I decided to take a short rest on a rock I saw before me because I was parched, thirsty, hungry, and gasping for breath.

Na so I siddon on top rock dey reason my life and in the process of my loss in thought I felt a part of the rock was hollow and decided to dip my hand in it. On a good and normal day this would have been a very very dangerous play to attempt because I could have been sending my hand straight into a snake's mouth or a scorpion but wetin dangerous pass to run leave house say you want use leg waka go Europe.

Na so I chook hand inside rock oh for pitch darkness na chilled liquid my hand touch ohhh

Amazing God...me wey thirst wan quench for desert?

When I scoop water put for mouth in fact, Rangolis and Eva water combined dey learn work for freshness and refreshingness.

Na so I drink to my fill oh but unfortunately no can to collect extra.

I gather energy and strength continue my blind waka until I got to the peak of the mountain after what seemed like eternity and could look into Melilla Spain.

To descend mountain turn another wahala because the sole of my feet don sore with blisters and my toes all looking out from my battered sneakers. Sneakers wey I spend big money buy from forestry road Benin city to oppress people for Europe oh.

When I manage reach the foot of the mountain for the other side, na so heavy open mouth oh say make I collect better rain....under cold....gosh...

With no where to hide, I continue my waka as the rain even dey give me more energy until I find myself for cemetery.

I refused to push myself any further for that night and decided to make one of the graves my bed for the night.

In fact, tori too long jare

I can never and will never stop in my gratitude to God until he calls me back to him.

I am testimony personified....

So much to thank him for even as I type right now...

By a roadway in the wilderness, God led me, and he caused rivers to flow for me to drink from in the desert...this is my sing-song....

I remember when one shepherd wipe me him stick for head because I dey drag position with him goats to drink water from the same messed up water trough..I had just survived the long tortuous trip through the fiery Sahara desert where I had mastered the art of recycling and consuming my own urine and those who were more dehydrated to pass any would beg with whatever Dollars they had for a sip of your urine to keep them alive and going...hmm

141 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by Jokerman(m): 11:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
God of Chosen thank you.

The enemies will never triumph over us.. Jesus Christ is our shield and buckler

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by Righteousness2(m): 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
Only GOD can do this.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by yomi961: 11:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Oluwadinsin
Thank God
The car is a right off

3 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by Naijasermons(f): 4:12am On Sep 04, 2022
cool
Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by SIMONEKPA7: 4:12am On Sep 04, 2022
Thank God for life

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by Creamypie(m): 4:12am On Sep 04, 2022
. drive carefully, so you don't hit anyone, also pray no psycho hits you too.

9 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by NJV: 4:14am On Sep 04, 2022
God be praised

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:15am On Sep 04, 2022
Thank goodness they survived it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by CalabarPikin: 4:18am On Sep 04, 2022
God of wonders never sleeps

Praaaissssee the Lord...!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by Akinsete19(m): 4:21am On Sep 04, 2022
Bless God

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by IkemChris(m): 4:29am On Sep 04, 2022
More reasons to worship the maker.. Glory be to Yah

3 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by dj5naira(m): 4:30am On Sep 04, 2022
Glory to God!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by Zane2point4(m): 4:33am On Sep 04, 2022
gaby:
I don't know about you lots but I am confident and believe in a supernatural being I chose to call God.

Even in my unbeliefs and sinful ways, he has always shown himself true and direct to me in several ways and under varying circumstances just to register in my consciousness that he is indeed ever-present.

This is a miracle and yes, miracles do happen....

The first time I got conscious to take note of God and his doings was while I was on my trip through the Sahara desert in search of Europe.

A lot had already happened on the way to qualify for a miracle but as human,,,, it was easy to assume it was just a happenstance.

It was when I had gotten separated from my group and found me all alone by myself wandering with no direction that I knew that indeed, I had no powers or knowledge on my own.

While I was wondering directionless with only the name of the city (Nador) bordering (Melilla) Spain in my head because that was where our guide was taking us so we could breach the high-powered security fences separating Morocco from Spain, I had gone on my one-man solitary walk asking any Moroccan I saw on my way on what path to continue on towards Nador.

I waka sotey my legs feel like say dem don dey enter my body small small.

Dejected, tired, in tears, I kept asking myself (who send me, why I even rest small come fall asleep wey my mates waka leave me).

While still in this state of confusion and lamentation like the average mentally unstable man walking the streets of Nigeria because that was exactly how I (we) looked, a motorcycle stopped right in front of me from no where, it actually felt like I was in a trance until the rider without any exchange of pleasantries urged me on to seat for a ride.

Oga, where you dey carry me go and where you come from? Language barrier wahala...he simply become on me to seat on the bike and was insistent despite my suspicions and subtle refusal.

Me na, I don kukuma tire. If na Police station sef oya make we dey go at least, police go give me hot tea, blanket, and where to sleep.

That was how I mounted the bike oh....zooooommmm...oga stopped asked me to disengage, pointed at a massive mountain overlooking us and told my in a mix of French and Arabic to climb the mountain on to the other side and I'll be close to Nador.

My people, I no get watch or even know wetin time dey talk again but from my reckoning, this would have been something 8pmish....

That was how I embarked on the solo adventure of climbing this humongous mountain.

I climb mountain sotey, I dey see my papa, my mama, my siblings, and everybody wey no even know where I dey for my head inside pitch darkness oooh

I had already gotten so beat down by things I had witnessed and gone through in the course of the journey that I had become dead and numb to feelings and fear sotey I don even dey suspect say na my ghost dey waka....kai

On my way up the mountain, I decided to take a short rest on a rock I saw before me because I was parched, thirsty, hungry, and gasping for breath.

Na so I siddon on top rock dey reason my life and in the process of my loss in thought I felt a part of the rock was hollow and decided to dip my hand in it. On a good and normal day this would have been a very very dangerous play to attempt because I could have been sending my hand straight into a snake's mouth or a scorpion but wetin dangerous pass to run leave house say you want use leg waka go Europe.

Na so I chook hand inside rock oh for pitch darkness na chilled liquid my hand touch ohhh

Amazing God...me wey thirst wan quench for desert?

When I scoop water put for mouth in fact, Rangolis and Eva water combined dey learn work for freshness and refreshingness.

Na so I drink to my fill oh but unfortunately no can to collect extra.

I gather energy and strength continue my blind waka until I got to the peak of the mountain after what seemed like eternity and could look into Melilla Spain.

To descend mountain turn another wahala because the sole of my feet don sore with blisters and my toes all looking out from my battered sneakers. Sneakers wey I spend big money buy from forestry road Benin city to oppress people for Europe oh.

When I manage reach the foot of the mountain for the other side, na so heavy open mouth oh say make I collect better rain....under cold....gosh...

With no where to hide, I continue my waka as the rain even dey give me more energy until I find myself for cemetery.

I refused to push myself any further for that night and decided to make one of the graves my bed for the night.

In fact, tori too long jare

I can never and will never stop in my gratitude to God until he calls me back to him.

I am testimony personified....

So much to thank him for even as I type right now...

By a roadway in the wilderness, God led me, and he caused rivers to flow for me to drink from in the desert...this is my sing-song....

I remember when one shepherd wipe me him stick for head because I dey drag position with him goats to drink water from the same messed up water trough..I had just survived the long tortuous trip through the fiery Sahara desert where I had mastered the art of recycling and consuming my own urine and those who were more dehydrated to pass any would beg with whatever Dollars they had for a sip of your urine to keep them alive and going...hmm

His kindness found you,you’ve a pure hrt,he couldn’t let you go!

11 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by Zane2point4(m): 4:37am On Sep 04, 2022
I give it all to God,

The prado suv is very very safe to use

Notice the cabin didnt compress atall due to superior roll cage!

Curtain airbags and front deployed too!

God be praised!

4 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by allanphash7(m): 4:44am On Sep 04, 2022
This is damn much
Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by underpinna: 4:54am On Sep 04, 2022
Thank you Lord for his life. May your name alone Jesus Christ be praised.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by Johdebby: 5:11am On Sep 04, 2022
To God be the glory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by Yankee101: 5:14am On Sep 04, 2022
Praise God and he shall preserve your life

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by IamAsiri: 5:15am On Sep 04, 2022
Thank you Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by DavSagacity(m): 5:35am On Sep 04, 2022
Jesus..!!! Hallelujah.

The counsel of the pit of Hell shall not come to past in your life. You shall live to complete your days in Jesus Name.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral / Rita Dominic, Boity Thulo & Yvonne Okoro Cover Glam Africa Magazine (photos) / Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.