Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Are Russians Embarrassed By How Pathetic They Have Become? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Are Russians Embarrassed By How Pathetic They Have Become? (401 Views)

Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist / Maybe The Chinese Are Russians Afterall! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Russians Embarrassed By How Pathetic They Have Become? by joyandfaith: 12:21am On Sep 04, 2022
Are Russians embarrassed by how pathetic they have become?
Pathetic? No. Personally, as[b] a Russian[/b], I feel hatred and resentment. Resentment from the fact that I live in a country run by such nonentities. When I heard that our troops were gathering at the borders, I already knew where everything was going, everyone knew. But I couldn't believe it. IT'S STUPID. I don't understand what's the point. The official version about the liberation of Ukraine from the Nazis is complete nonsense. If there are so many of them, then with this war the Russians not only did not weaken the positions of the Nazis, they strengthened them! What was our government doing 8 years before that, what were they waiting for?! That everything will resolve itself?! After a hefty piece was torn off from the territory of Ukraine?! After that, the strengthening of nationalist sentiment is quite natural. Moreover, now people in Ukraine, who in the past had a rather reserved position, now hate all Russians. In fact, we got what we supposedly wanted to avoid - the enemy at our borders.

But this is only a small part of the problem. The real problem is that even if we win, it will be a Pyrrhic victory. Even if we win, the cost will be unimaginable. Thousands of dead on both sides, not to mention the colossal economic damage. And the image of our country will suffer even more. But I don't see how we can win this war. Ukrainians, no matter what they think, are not very different from Russians. If Russia had been attacked, the Russians would never have surrendered. And the Ukrainians will not give up. This can go on for years, causing enormous damage to both sides. And the worst thing is that all the sacrifices will be in vain.Our poor propaganda is trying its best to pretend that everything is in order, our government is constantly lying and contradicting itself. At first they said that only professionals were fighting there, then it turned out that conscripts were being taken there. Now they recruit everyone, they say even prisoners and pay them $4,000 a month. For you to know, the average salary in Russia is 600 US dollars. I would like to believe that this is a fiction, but we have recruitment posters hanging all over the city, which means that not everything is good with our army! Soldiers are missing. But the worst thing is that propaganda works! I see a lot of people with a Z on their clothes, seemingly adequate people support the invasion.

My ex was watching a video of Ukrainian corpses and bombings on his lunch break and, in all seriousness, suggested bombing some Ukrainian village with carpet bombing.

Everyone who is against the war is not even allowed to speak out. 15,000 people have already been imprisoned. Police officers are on duty in the squares, and when they try to organize a rally, they immediately disperse people. Elections are fictitious, the president has exorbitant ratings. His people change the constitution so he can rule for additional terms. Do you think Russians like to live in a country where no matter what you do, you are not able to influence the authorities?! Now the whole world is up in arms against the Russians. We are all considered villains. Those who managed to leave abroad face Russophobia and discrimination. Because as soon as people find out that you came from Russia, they do not want to communicate with you.

Source: Quora

1 Like

Re: Are Russians Embarrassed By How Pathetic They Have Become? by joyandfaith: 12:22am On Sep 04, 2022
Russia is a fascist state.
Re: Are Russians Embarrassed By How Pathetic They Have Become? by gaby(m): 12:38am On Sep 04, 2022
So, the Grand Comedian of the Republic of Ukraine has decided to take his propaganda comedy skit to Quora?

Wonderful...

Russians will forever remember and be grateful to Putin even after his exit from this planet.

Majority of them won't understand what he's doing for them presently as a country and people.

Putin knows his history and is a legend for his denazification and demilitarization exercise...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Russians Embarrassed By How Pathetic They Have Become? by jimetagambo: 12:55am On Sep 04, 2022
joyandfaith:
Pathetic? No. Personally, as[b] a Russian[/b], I feel hatred and resentment. Resentment from the fact that I live in a country run by such nonentities. When I heard that our troops were gathering at the borders, I already knew where everything was going, everyone knew. But I couldn't believe it. IT'S STUPID. I don't understand what's the point. The official version about the liberation of Ukraine from the Nazis is complete nonsense. If there are so many of them, then with this war the Russians not only did not weaken the positions of the Nazis, they strengthened them! What was our government doing 8 years before that, what were they waiting for?! That everything will resolve itself?! After a hefty piece was torn off from the territory of Ukraine?! After that, the strengthening of nationalist sentiment is quite natural. Moreover, now people in Ukraine, who in the past had a rather reserved position, now hate all Russians. In fact, we got what we supposedly wanted to avoid - the enemy at our borders.

But this is only a small part of the problem. The real problem is that even if we win, it will be a Pyrrhic victory. Even if we win, the cost will be unimaginable. Thousands of dead on both sides, not to mention the colossal economic damage. And the image of our country will suffer even more. But I don't see how we can win this war. Ukrainians, no matter what they think, are not very different from Russians. If Russia had been attacked, the Russians would never have surrendered. And the Ukrainians will not give up. This can go on for years, causing enormous damage to both sides. And the worst thing is that all the sacrifices will be in vain.Our poor propaganda is trying its best to pretend that everything is in order, our government is constantly lying and contradicting itself. At first they said that only professionals were fighting there, then it turned out that conscripts were being taken there. Now they recruit everyone, they say even prisoners and pay them $4,000 a month. For you to know, the average salary in Russia is 600 US dollars. I would like to believe that this is a fiction, but we have recruitment posters hanging all over the city, which means that not everything is good with our army! Soldiers are missing. But the worst thing is that propaganda works! I see a lot of people with a Z on their clothes, seemingly adequate people support the invasion.

My ex was watching a video of Ukrainian corpses and bombings on his lunch break and, in all seriousness, suggested bombing some Ukrainian village with carpet bombing.

Everyone who is against the war is not even allowed to speak out. 15,000 people have already been imprisoned. Police officers are on duty in the squares, and when they try to organize a rally, they immediately disperse people. Elections are fictitious, the president has exorbitant ratings. His people change the constitution so he can rule for additional terms. Do you think Russians like to live in a country where no matter what you do, you are not able to influence the authorities?! Now the whole world is up in arms against the Russians. We are all considered villains. Those who managed to leave abroad face Russophobia and discrimination. Because as soon as people find out that you came from Russia, they do not want to communicate with you.

The honorary Russians based in Nigeria would litter this page with posts soon. One already commented up above grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Russians Embarrassed By How Pathetic They Have Become? by nsiba: 6:25am On Sep 04, 2022
Where is that useless one legged human being that just lost one of eyes yesterday while trying to escape the Ukrainian voluntary force

DerrickzB the born throw away pikin your days are numbered
Re: Are Russians Embarrassed By How Pathetic They Have Become? by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 04, 2022
He is entitled to his opinion. It doesn't change the fact that the war is going badly for the collective wet and Donna's is being rebuilt. The worst case scenario is Syria. You can see that everybody wants to live on the government side on Syria? Because that is where there is peace. Ukrainians will eventually understand why they need to reconcile with Russia. Don't worry they will be alright in the end. Did you know Mariupol is already being rebuilt? Do you know how many
joyandfaith:

Re: Are Russians Embarrassed By How Pathetic They Have Become? by BentizilL: 7:33am On Sep 04, 2022
Another propaganda to boost ego, it's not really easy scurrying the internet everyday looking for anti Russia news and post..
It's damn hard. grin

The western asslickers are already on the loose on this thread... wink
One even mention me on another thread without knowing I don't entertain nuisance who have nothing to say except curse and abuse... tongue

Joyandfaith the only reasonable western asslicker but too bias.. kiss

5 Likes

Re: Are Russians Embarrassed By How Pathetic They Have Become? by joyandfaith: 7:38am On Sep 04, 2022
atmy1:
He is entitled to his opinion. It doesn't change the fact that the war is going badly for the collective wet and Donna's is being rebuilt. The worst case scenario is Syria. You can see that everybody wants to live on the government side on Syria? Because that is where there is peace. Ukrainians will eventually understand why they need to reconcile with Russia. Don't worry they will be alright in the end. Did you know Mariupol is already being rebuilt? Do you know how many

Russia would also resurrect the dead ones.
Re: Are Russians Embarrassed By How Pathetic They Have Become? by joyandfaith: 7:44am On Sep 04, 2022
BentizilL:
Another propaganda to boost ego, it's not really easy scurrying the internet everyday looking for anti Russia news and post..
It's damn hard. grin

The western asslickers are already on the loose on this thread... wink
One even mention me on another thread without knowing I don't entertain nuisance who have nothing to say except curse and abuse... tongue

Joyandfaith the only reasonable western asslicker but too bias.. kiss

All putards are bias, unreasonable and war mongers.
They are supporting genocidal invasion of ukraine because of hatred for USA. All technological innovations they are using are products of western ideologies. The only product from Russia that has international value is AK47. Android, Google, Microsoft , WWW belong to west.
Russia is a fascist state.
I follow reasonable people in twitter and other international social forum.
Re: Are Russians Embarrassed By How Pathetic They Have Become? by ocelot2006(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
Let's see....the Russian military,despite facing a near-peer adversary heavily armed, funded, and supported by NATO and a host if very rich and powerful countries, is still advancing in Ukraine taking territory and decimating the Ukrainian military. By the side, Russia's making a tonne of money from energy sales, is leading in the economic war against it, and has survived failed attempts to isolate it globally.

So please, tell me..how "pathetic" have the Russians become?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Scientists Have Developed A Very Small Radar For Detecting Stealth / Ukraine War: South Africa Refuses To Seize Sanctioned Russian Superyacht / 2022 U.S. Midterm Elections Milestones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.