Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Very Shameful Of You To Deny This - Actress Helen Duru To EFCC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Very Shameful Of You To Deny This - Actress Helen Duru To EFCC (395 Views)

‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della / Francis Duru To Star In 'Hopes Of The Living Dead' On Independence Day / "I've Never Seen Myself Like This" - Actress Jemima Osunde Stuns In Makeup (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Shameful Of You To Deny This - Actress Helen Duru To EFCC by tiwaz(m): 6:39am On Sep 04, 2022
Nollywood Helena Duru, an actress, and director responded to the EFCC only a few hours after the commission's denial of the actress's attack in an official statement.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, or EFCC, called Helen's allegations to be inaccurate and misleading and said that the film was poorly constructed.

In response to the most recent news release from the EFFC about her case, Helen criticized the agency for failing to conduct a thorough investigation before dismissing the complaint.

Below are excerpts from what she posted on her Instagram page.

Very shameful of you to deny this. This is your official stamp from the headquarters in Abuja. Go to B division Asaba and ask for my report on the same day. So shameful that you couldn’t even make a proper investigation before denying this.

Go to @officialefcc Abuja headquarters they have my statement or are they going to deny me coming there too? You call this a script. You must think I just came to social media to rant.

This is my petition that was stamped by the headquarters in Abuja . 2 and 3 pictures are The post of my neighbors You arrested and posted on your page.

Don’t border deleting it because it has been screenshotted a long time ago. The last picture Is the chat between me and The DPO Asaba B division who also tried reaching out but wasn’t given proper attention.

You think your men come to operate without taking to themselves or calling their names? @officialefcc @officialefcc @officialefcc Your men did this to me and you can’t deny it.

I still have evidence In case you want more. The letterhead they came with is still resting in B division Asaba.

Source: https://www.hottestnaijanews.com/very-shameful-of-you-to-deny-this-actress-helen-duru-to-efcc/

1 Like

Re: Very Shameful Of You To Deny This - Actress Helen Duru To EFCC by pdppower: 6:45am On Sep 04, 2022
It's typical of Nigerian forces to deny rogue action taken by their officials. Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Very Shameful Of You To Deny This - Actress Helen Duru To EFCC by Cypress042(m): 6:52am On Sep 04, 2022
This case is dead and buried.

Treat yourself and be careful next time, It's a pity.
Re: Very Shameful Of You To Deny This - Actress Helen Duru To EFCC by AntiWailer: 7:14am On Sep 04, 2022
Why are u just coming out 2 months later ?

How do you know the Name of the operatives ?

Better to get a very good lawyer to get justice for u.
Re: Very Shameful Of You To Deny This - Actress Helen Duru To EFCC by Draslo(m): 7:36am On Sep 04, 2022
AntiWailer:
Why are u just coming out 2 months later ?

How do you know the Name of the operatives ?

Better to get a very good lawyer to get justice for u.
Both your questions have already been answered. She came on social media because she wasn't getting the justice she deserved. EFCC acknowledged the names as names of real officers so what more do you want?

Just like the Nigerian police station is one of the most corrupt places on planet earth, so is EFCC headquarters.

1 Like

Re: Very Shameful Of You To Deny This - Actress Helen Duru To EFCC by MaestroID(m): 8:07am On Sep 04, 2022
Efcc Oooo , DSS, Police all of them be CRIMINALS...
No truth for their mouth. Everything na lie.

She should just treat herself n move on. If not na extra expenses she go face.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2022 And Their Net Worth / Portable And Berri Tiga Combined To Blast Carter Efe Machala Song / Phyna Request A Nice Outfit From Biggie Against Finale (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.