Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad (147 Views)

See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. / See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad by DNReporters(m): 7:20am On Sep 04, 2022
I killed my parents with pestle over blasphemous comments against Prophet Muhammad

Mr Ahmadu said he killed his parents because they refused to accept the truth about the Prophet Muhammad.

Read full here: https://dailynewsreporters.com/i-killed-my-parents-with-pestle-over-blasphemous-comments-against-prophet-muhammad/

Re: I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad by endsarrrs(f): 7:29am On Sep 04, 2022
sad

Is this 'NOW a bastard' smiling or that is how his face is?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad by Jashub: 7:48am On Sep 04, 2022
"I am a praise singer for the prophet, this year I intend to do a video for my song and God willing, I will do that, I will be free because God is with the righteous person, that is why I am not worrying over my action,” Mr Ahmadu said in a video recorded by the police.

This quote alone shows that you can be killed in northern Nigeria and nothing will happen. In fact, the killer may be allowed to walk freely and even be elected .

This is why we should divide this country and go our separate ways so that we can have our sanity

(1) (Reply)

How To Start An NFT Exchange Platform For Business? / My Destiny Helper Where Are Thou? Locate My CV / Learn How To Play Gospel Blues Piano Chords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.