Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue - Car Talk (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue (23404 Views)

Crv 2003 Blinking D Light While Driving On Bad Road / Please What Does This Alert Light On My Dash Board Mean? / 40 Honda Dashboard Warning Lights And What They Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue by pswglobal(m): 8:23pm On Mar 24
Kkk
Re: Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue by pswglobal(m): 7:23am On Mar 26
Kk
Re: Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue by pswglobal(m): 7:17am On Apr 04
K
Re: Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue by Dpzeewonder: 4:35pm On Apr 04
NB:I don't know much about auto terminologies
Please i drive a Nissan Sunny ex saloon 2004 manual transmission.It happened that i was driving recently then i stopped in traffic,but i noticed my car was doing as if it was going to go off which prompted me to keep pressing the throttle just to keep the engine working.Thinking it was fuel,i bought more fuel then hit the road,this time around the car started jerking which i managed to drive it home.Later i took it to a mechanic's place to maybe increase what i understood as "SLOW",a move that got my car system destabilized completely because he first asked me to change my spark plugs,which i did,yet the problem persists,he loosen what he called Airflow meter,he loosen throttle cable.Once he starts the car,it will start normally and immediately the sound will reduce like the car will go off then picks up again.Since he did not get what's wrong,he disconnected a sensor telling me it the airflow meters that are beginning to go bad,immediately he disconnected the airflow meter above the compressor,the check engine sign came up.
To shorten the whole story,another mechanic looked at it yesterday who asked me to change fuel pump,buy injector cleaner,i did all these,yet no changes,he checked the sensors.While trying to check the crankshaft sensor located in a very difficult part of the engine,the car would not start again,when he tried to key in the sensor back as he was unable to remove it,the sensor broke,Now the sensor has been removed by a panel beater and i sent money for another one,when the car would not start he scanned it and he got a Crankshaft sensor error,Please what can you suggest with this whole story and experience of mine because this car is one car that does not give me issue but unfortunately am experiencing this at the moment.
Kindly help,thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue by pswglobal(m): 6:45am On Apr 05
Dpzeewonder:
NB:I don't know much about auto terminologies
Please i drive a Nissan Sunny ex saloon 2004 manual transmission.It happened that i was driving recently then i stopped in traffic,but i noticed my car was doing as if it was going to go off which prompted me to keep pressing the throttle just to keep the engine working.Thinking it was fuel,i bought more fuel then hit the road,this time around the car started jerking which i managed to drive it home.Later i took it to a mechanic's place to maybe increase what i understood as "SLOW",a move that got my car system destabilized completely because he first asked me to change my spark plugs,which i did,yet the problem persists,he loosen what he called Airflow meter,he loosen throttle cable.Once he starts the car,it will start normally and immediately the sound will reduce like the car will go off then picks up again.Since he did not get what's wrong,he disconnected a sensor telling me it the airflow meters that are beginning to go bad,immediately he disconnected the airflow meter above the compressor,the check engine sign came up.
To shorten the whole story,another mechanic looked at it yesterday who asked me to change fuel pump,buy injector cleaner,i did all these,yet no changes,he checked the sensors.While trying to check the crankshaft sensor located in a very difficult part of the engine,the car would not start again,when he tried to key in the sensor back as he was unable to remove it,the sensor broke,Now the sensor has been removed by a panel beater and i sent money for another one,when the car would not start he scanned it and he got a Crankshaft sensor error,Please what can you suggest with this whole story and experience of mine because this car is one car that does not give me issue but unfortunately am experiencing this at the moment.
Kindly help,thanks.
where is ur location? Try and call let me ask u key questions?
Re: Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue by Dpzeewonder: 10:24am On Apr 05
Please drop your contact or email Sir
pswglobal:
where is ur location? Try and call let me ask u key questions?
Re: Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue by pswglobal(m): 3:28am On Apr 06
Dpzeewonder:
Please drop your contact or email Sir
Re: Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue by pswglobal(m): 5:34pm On Apr 09
Kk
Re: Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue by pswglobal(m): 10:45am On Apr 12
Kkk
Re: Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue by pswglobal(m): 11:03am On Apr 15
Kk
Re: Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue by pswglobal(m): 7:13pm On Apr 15
Kkk
Re: Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue by pswglobal(m): 7:01am On Apr 16
K
Re: Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue by pswglobal(m): 10:59pm On Apr 18
Kk
Re: Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue by cardoctor(m): 6:37am On Apr 19
Typical transmission issues on Honda cars. OBD scan should first be done before proceeding on any repairs but first check for loose wiring in the engine bay especially connectors to gearbox electrical components to see if connectors may be loose or wires cut or damaged.

https://www.nairaland.com/8065335/maintenance-tips-toyota-cars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue by pswglobal(m): 8:40am On Apr 19
Kkk
Re: Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue by pswglobal(m): 4:17pm On Apr 19
Kk
Re: Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue by pswglobal(m): 9:31am On Apr 20
Kkk
Re: Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue by pswglobal(m): 2:25pm On Apr 21
Kk
Re: Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue by pswglobal(m): 10:26pm On Apr 21
Kkk
Re: Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue by pswglobal(m): 8:18am On Apr 22
Lk
Re: Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue by pswglobal(m): 6:12pm On Apr 23
Kk
Re: Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue by pswglobal(m): 10:16am On Apr 25
Kkk
Re: Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue by pswglobal(m): 10:52am On Apr 26
Kkkk
Re: Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue by pswglobal(m): 6:47am On May 01
Kk
Re: Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue by pswglobal(m): 8:01pm On May 01
Kkk
Re: Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue by pswglobal(m): 5:56am
Kk

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) / #KogiInauguration: Fatal Tipper Accident At Kogi Highway (Graphic Pics) / How Reliable Is Lexus Rx300? In Terms Of Fuel Economy, Availability Of Parts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.