Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

In Your Agribusiness Journey - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / In Your Agribusiness Journey (192 Views)

FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness / 5 Agribusiness You Can Start In 2018 / What Has Been Your Biggest Eyeopener Since You Started Your Agribusiness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Your Agribusiness Journey by FarmerAnnat(f): 11:11am On Sep 04, 2022
Many times,one tends to get confused on what sector of agriculture to delve into first or focus on majorly.
Considering the fact that agriculture has vast sectors or chain. One of this could work;
- [ ] Get started with a niche that you have a market for in your community and circle.
- [ ] Allow yourself to go through trainings of the sectors of your choice and have a little understanding of those you are interested in
- [ ] Be realistic and start your agribusiness journey with what you have

I will continue to share how you can get stabilized in Agribusiness.

I am farmerAnnat.
Consult to get started on your farm project and I will also connect you to market and offtake your produce.

(1) (Reply)

Battery Cages / Looking For Massey Ferguson MF375 75hp Tractor / SterlingBank Promotes Renewable Energy-powered Agriculture With Fresh AATIF Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.