Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Jonathan Advises Young People On Who To Vote For In 2023. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Advises Young People On Who To Vote For In 2023. (361 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Advises Trump / Kano Elections: People On The Run As Thugs Disrupt Polls (Photos) / Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Advises Young People On Who To Vote For In 2023. by Creatorchris(m): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
Former Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan has urged the country's youths to vote for politicians who believe in Nigeria's unity.

On Saturday, Jonathan declared this during a ceremony honoring Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu, a former member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) board of trustees (BoT).

Speaking on the topic 'Igbo Quest for Nigeria's Unity,' he urged Nigerians to ignore differences and focus on matters that promote unity.

"Fortunately, we are in an election period," he added. "My appeal to the youth is to take responsibility of their destiny by voting individuals who believe in our togetherness and will promote peace and progress — not those who would create ethnic walls and religious barriers among our people."

"If we work together and accept our differences, we can construct a nation where everyone feels like they belong and everyone's rights are guaranteed."

"That is the path we must take; a Nigeria ruled by equality and fairness."

What is your take on this?

IPOB?

join NaijaBet today
/306593
Re: Jonathan Advises Young People On Who To Vote For In 2023. by RedMac: 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
Let it be on record that non of the candidate currently running are my choice... My choice was wike ... I was never given a chance to vote simple...
Re: Jonathan Advises Young People On Who To Vote For In 2023. by Unzerious: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
GEJ is BATified by Circumstance.
Re: Jonathan Advises Young People On Who To Vote For In 2023. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
LP for real
Re: Jonathan Advises Young People On Who To Vote For In 2023. by Spherica177: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
RedMac:
Let it be on record that non of the candidate currently running are my choice... My choice was wike ... I was never given a chance to vote simple...

none of them had the masses interest at heart
Re: Jonathan Advises Young People On Who To Vote For In 2023. by templeRun20(m): 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mr Jona Jona pls tell us apart from our next president Peter Obi who else believe in Nigeria unity? Is it Tinubu that goes for Muslim Muslim against the will of the people or Mr Atiku the Cameroonian/Fulani?
Re: Jonathan Advises Young People On Who To Vote For In 2023. by Creatorchris(m): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
frodojojo:
Vote right

How do we vote right?
Re: Jonathan Advises Young People On Who To Vote For In 2023. by Creatorchris(m): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2022
templeRun20:
Mr Jona Jona pls tell us apart from our next president Peter Obi who else believe in Nigeria unity? Is it Tinubu that goes for Muslim Muslim against the will of the people or Mr Atiku the Cameroonian/Fulani?

This comment is funny though... So are you an OBIdient or Disobidient
Re: Jonathan Advises Young People On Who To Vote For In 2023. by Creatorchris(m): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
Spherica177:
none of them had the masses interest at heart

How do you mean none of them has the masses' interest? So who are we going to vote for?
Re: Jonathan Advises Young People On Who To Vote For In 2023. by Creatorchris(m): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
Jennifer663:
LP for real

Do you have you voters card? Also have you casted your vote on NaijaBet ?

So that when your candidate wins you also win... Don't you see that a win win for you?

see postal below

Re: Jonathan Advises Young People On Who To Vote For In 2023. by Creatorchris(m): 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
Unzerious:
GEJ is BATified by Circumstance.
\

Do you have you voters card? Also have you casted your vote on NaijaBet ?

So that when your candidate wins you also win... Don't you see that a win win for you?

see postal below

Re: Jonathan Advises Young People On Who To Vote For In 2023. by Spherica177: 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
Creatorchris:

How do you mean none of them has the masses' interest? So who are we going to vote for?
who I'm gonna vote for shouldn't be your interest. It's none of your business

I'm only airing my view and it's quite obvious

All of them are after their selfish interest
Re: Jonathan Advises Young People On Who To Vote For In 2023. by Creatorchris(m): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
Spherica177:
who I'm gonna vote for shouldn't be your interest. It's none of your business

I'm only airing my view and it's quite obvious

All of them are after their selfish interest

Okay, I just hope that the best person that will improve Nigeria wins

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is A Social Media Creation, Will Fade Out - Onanuga / Atiku Meets Pdp Stakeholders From Niger State / Osun Policemen Protest Non-payment Of Their Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.