Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,799 members, 7,831,585 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

How I Left The Broke League After Swallowing Several Insults From Family - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Left The Broke League After Swallowing Several Insults From Family (268 Views)

"The Day I Left Vs Now" Doctor Shows Transformation Leaving Nigeria / 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man / "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Left The Broke League After Swallowing Several Insults From Family by Jojomiro(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
"Broke business man, get out of here",

Said my mum

I used to be an ambitious youth, wanting a better life without any entitlement mentality

Well...

I begged for data though, got ridiculed a couple of times, lads made jest of me.

At least I wasn't buying the generic wears to get the ladies or attention

Yeah yeah, I was different

Deep down, everyone loved me but as you can guess, I was also getting irritating

Family members will say,'why does he believe in this craft even after spending money learning the course'

They didn't understand but I was not ready to fail from this online adventure I started,

Anyways, how did I switch the bad omen?

I learnt a high income skill with a proven course instead of watch endless YouTube videos,

I got mentorship and join the right membership

Implemented like crazy because I was tired of being ridiculed, I didn't leave that one skill until I made money o

Now my mum calls me the child in whom she's well pleased.

Now I'm not depending on anyone to feed, family now call me for help one way or the other

You also can be like me and many others who have taken this opportunity to step up their income and live above the Nigerian economy.

What exactly did I do? Simple.

I learnt how to sell other people's product for a commission.

What do you need to do?
Learn how to sell also online, just with your phone and on your bed. In a months time you will be earning 200k plus in 3 weeks

That is why you need to get this proven and predictable strategy and end lack of money in your life

Interested? Send ready to 0,8,0,8,8,8,0,3,8,2,8 to get started and you will receive a free gift from me

(1) (Reply)

Academic Research Writer Needed In Abuja (full-time) / Sure And Reasonable 2 Odds You Can Earn On Daily / Make Use Of The Dollar Rise To Make Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.