Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,854 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

The Church Members Believe I Am A Devil. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church Members Believe I Am A Devil. (372 Views)

Moment A Catholic Priest Asked For N5k From Church Members & Then Did This (Vid) / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Church Members Believe I Am A Devil. by Demigod22: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
NYSC brought me to Rivers State, and I have been stranded working on getting my apartment, but I have to squat with my cousin who is married for now.

My cousin and his wife are dragging me to their Church since I came to their house. I must attend their Church on Sunday and weekly activities. I was born and raised in Catholic Church for the past 25years.

This is my first time attending another church for this long and I am always angry because I am being forced, as a condition to stay in their house.

Today, during the service, the pastor brought out anointing oil and prayed and prophesied and all the church members queued and he put it on their forehead. I am the only person that refused to go to be anointed, and because of this singular act, the pastor made me the topic of his sermon and after the service, the members want to advise me and pray for me.

Seriously, some people are so ignorantly buried and deep rooted in religion. I am not saying I am perfect, but why forcing someone to your church because the person is stranded and staying in your house for some weeks. The Christianity is not even reflecting in their lives, always gossiping about others.

They are treating me as if I am a begger, homeless and primary two student.

So guys, please share your experience if any of your relatives have forced you to his or her church when you are with them?
Re: The Church Members Believe I Am A Devil. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
I will keep advising people as long as they have ears,pastors, religion are all fake man made instrument.
I'd advise you get a house as soon as you can and stop being a slave to them,I see no reason why Dem go dey stupidly force you to attend their Church.

Just In case you don't know,that's the trademark of religion, force, deception,and if the person refuses they label you as evil,I pity their kids oo, childhood indoctrination.

1 Like

Re: The Church Members Believe I Am A Devil. by SolarEngr(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Very pathetic.

After preaching in the bus, any slight issue with them, God punish and other big big curse. Awon abori ma bowa.

Re: The Church Members Believe I Am A Devil. by Demigod22: 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
SolarEngr:
Very pathetic.

After preaching in the bus, any slight issue with them, God punish and other big big curse. Awon abori ma bowa.

The way my cousin and his wife are treating me and the way they gossip about others cannot encourage any Christian to attend their Church.

When I wake up in the morning, I will wash plates and sweep and mop the floors, this woman will go and rewash and remop what I just did. So many frustrations.

Yesterday, she asked me to stay at home and watch the clothes she washed in case rain will fall.

I am too educated for someone to blackmail and scam me in the name of religion.
Re: The Church Members Believe I Am A Devil. by Demigod22: 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
I will keep advising people as long as they have ears,pastors, religion are all fake man made instrument.
I'd advise you get a house as soon as you can and stop being a slave to them,I see no reason why Dem go dey stupidly force you to attend their Church.

Just In case you don't know,that's the trademark of religion, force, deception,and if the person refuses they label you as evil,I pity their kids oo, childhood indoctrination.

They don't even have children yet. The woman doesn't even care if this guy is grown, NYSC is not primary school na. I just ignored them.
Re: The Church Members Believe I Am A Devil. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
Demigod22:

They don't even have children yet. The woman doesn't even care if this guy is grown, NYSC is not primary school na. I just ignored them.
Baba abeg try find your way,me set dey always wonder why family member dey treat relative like rag if Dem dey offer any little help.
Re: The Church Members Believe I Am A Devil. by Wilgrea7(m): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
I've found that the majority of people who make a big deal about someone else attending their specific type of church, often turn out to be (for lack of a better word), horrible people

1 Like

Re: The Church Members Believe I Am A Devil. by Nelidee(m): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
Demigod22:

The way my cousin and his wife are treating me and the way they gossip about others cannot encourage any Christian to attend their Church.

When I wake up in the morning, I will wash plates and sweep and mop the floors, this woman will go and rewash and remop what I just did. So many frustrations.

Yesterday, she asked me to stay at home and watch the clothes she washed in case rain will fall.

I am too educated for someone to blackmail and scam me in the name of religion.

But they are not forcing you to stay naa, you're free to leave if you're not comfortable staying in their place and abiding by their rules and by the way, in this period when things are tough for everyone, how were you expecting them to treat you, Like a King abi? undecided
Re: The Church Members Believe I Am A Devil. by Demigod22: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nelidee:

But they are not forcing you to stay naa, you're free to leave if you're not comfortable staying in their place and abiding by their rules and by the way, in this period when things are tough for everyone, how were you expecting them to treat you, Like a King abi? undecided

If you have the ability to read and understand, you would have understood the part that says, I was stranded because of NYSC situation and I am looking for an apartment. People like you are horrible in heart, so if you come to Abuja for example, and you are stranded, and you know me from Nairaland and I accepted you into my house, should I force you to my church? Have you heard freedom to religion before? Did I say they should treat me like a King? Because you have phone and data then you comment anyhow.

(1) (Reply)

Divine Titles Of God In The Yoruba Language (sub-titled) / Where Is The Final Destination Of Believers / Covenant Keeping God - Powerful Praise by De Cherubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.