Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Why Rwanda - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Rwanda (644 Views)

Nigerians Studying In RWANDA / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Rwanda by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
If you're considering moving somewhere amazing, put Rwanda on your top list. It's another fantastic country to do so.

I did my research and found out that Rwanda is the safest, neatest, and fastest developing country as well as the third easiest country to set up your business in Africa as of 2021.

This country has great peace and stability with 24/7 electricity, unlimited wifi, and a good country for business. As a matter of fact, if you are planning to go to this country to look for a job, just kill that thought right away and sit back but if you have a business mindset with funds you can come.

Also, Rwanda is one of the best places to set or start up a business in Africa. So if you are a Nigerian with a guaranteed source of income and you are also fed up with the happenings in Nigeria or you're a freelancer, an internet marketer, a business owner, an entrepreneur, remote worker, self-employed, or just anyone making a good amount of money every month then this country is the best place for you...

I also have a friend who stays in Rwanda, he said the cost of registering a business in Rwanda is FREE and you don't need a visa before you can travel to this country unlike if you’re going to Canada, Australia, the USA, the UK, Germany, etc, you don’t need a VISA to get into Rwanda. He got his visa in less than 2 weeks when he arrived in the country which he did online as well as his permit to reside legally.

This country is one to consider, to enjoy all these privileges you need to be there

1 Like

Re: Why Rwanda by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
Re: Why Rwanda by lasthero: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
Every direct or indirect visa agent always know "someone in every marketed country" who is doing well.

2 Likes

Re: Why Rwanda by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
Well, I am not a visa agent
lasthero:
Every direct or indirect visa agent always know "someone in every marketed country" who is doing well.
Re: Why Rwanda by Ujunwabebe: 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
Please, i intend visiting Kigali soon. How do i change Naira to Rwandan Francs please?
Re: Why Rwanda by NONNYG: 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ujunwabebe:
Please, i intend visiting Kigali soon. How do i change Naira to Rwandan Francs please?
Change to USD in Nigeria, when get to Rwanda you change to Francs

(1) (Reply)

Current Cost Of Passport Renewal In Lagos / Whatz your Choice Nation / I Need Information On Turkish Visiting Visa Requirements And Visa Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.