Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,523 members, 7,850,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Bandits Take Over Zugu, Zamfara As They Kill And Kidnap Residents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Take Over Zugu, Zamfara As They Kill And Kidnap Residents (13276 Views)

Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others / Bandits Invade Gwarinpa Estate In Abuja, Kidnap Residents / Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Take Over Zugu, Zamfara As They Kill And Kidnap Residents by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
Wintertime:

Every body should answer the state which they came from

States are under zones and regions. Even in the United States.
Re: Bandits Take Over Zugu, Zamfara As They Kill And Kidnap Residents by nkem1992: 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The hypocrisy of these people stinks to high heavens. The security situation under Jonathan wasn’t this bad before they called for his head and he was butted out. Now that their Man is at the helms of affairs they are being careful in calling him out because of religion and ethnicity, even though their region is the hotbed for insecurity. Just imagine if all these atrocities were to be happening under a southerner as President ??. Your guess is as good as mine. angry
True talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Take Over Zugu, Zamfara As They Kill And Kidnap Residents by Moneyyman: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hmmm.

I guess they'll employ the 'repentant' Turji to go after his brothers eh?

It is well with this country.
Re: Bandits Take Over Zugu, Zamfara As They Kill And Kidnap Residents by Igbojew: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
I hope those Peter haters that always blame anything that happens on South East to Peter Obi will also blame Buhari and drug lord Tinubu for all the killing committed by Boko Haram,ISWAP,Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits even though they are actually the ones that sponsors them............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Bandits Take Over Zugu, Zamfara As They Kill And Kidnap Residents by Igbojew: 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
clarocuzioo:
And one confused senile old man said he will continue from where Buhari stopped?

Tinubu should be apologizing to Nigerians for foisting a calamitous disaster like Buhari as a President and not contesting as a President.

Buhari will handle security, Osibanjo will handle economy. Today look at where we are as a Nation.

APC is a plague that must be voted out in 2023.
And to even think and imagine that there are people still projecting for Tinubu and Atiku to be president of Nigeria is crazy and may Buhari happen to them and their family..............I am that Igbojew
Re: Bandits Take Over Zugu, Zamfara As They Kill And Kidnap Residents by newoffer: 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hahahahahaha. Do u know maze game. They are running Helter skelter yet they want to bring in clowns
EmmyDJourno:
Set awon power must remain in the North, body go tell all of una embarassed
If you like vote in a kleptomaniac Atiku or a Heroine Drug Baron and Kleptomaniac Tinubu, na una go suffer pass coz una no fit pass IELTS to japa cheesy grin
Re: Bandits Take Over Zugu, Zamfara As They Kill And Kidnap Residents by kingPhidel(m): 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nigeria is doing well. We are almost there so continue with third term continuation of next level
Re: Bandits Take Over Zugu, Zamfara As They Kill And Kidnap Residents by SouthSouth1914: 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The hypocrisy of these people stinks to high heavens. The security situation under Jonathan wasn’t this bad before they called for his head and he was butted out. Now that their Man is at the helms of affairs they are being careful in calling him out because of religion and ethnicity, even though their region is the hotbed for insecurity. Just imagine if all these atrocities were to be happening under a southerner as President ??. Your guess is as good as mine. angry
Re: Bandits Take Over Zugu, Zamfara As They Kill And Kidnap Residents by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
Wickedjezibel Nwamamaiwota baddestqueen

Stop quoting me everywhere angry
FatimaAbubakar:
Head slammers and their fellow Afonja Muslim miscreants avoided this thread like a plague.

Cc: Moh2.47, MANNA.BBQGRILLS, shorti.gboman, TheNi.ceGuy, pando.raobi
Re: Bandits Take Over Zugu, Zamfara As They Kill And Kidnap Residents by Desusi: 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
mcfestgee:
Are the military not aware? If they do, why are not carrying out their military shooting exercise in that location? They just announced that a shooting exercise will start this week in the east.
Yes,you gerrit.The shooting exercise would be done by testing their gun on UGM first.This is to test how potent their weapons are,before moving on to sambisa.Meanwhile, the bandits in zamfara have been technically defeated.
Re: Bandits Take Over Zugu, Zamfara As They Kill And Kidnap Residents by ezechi242: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

THEY WILL STILL VOTE BUHARI FOR 3RD TERM IF HE COMES OUT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Take Over Zugu, Zamfara As They Kill And Kidnap Residents by Brushstrokes20: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
The lifeless scammer is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER lipsrsealed
Re: Bandits Take Over Zugu, Zamfara As They Kill And Kidnap Residents by Kaiser20: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ask an average Fulani man, even those in IDP Camps and those still held by the bandits in the forest they will still tell you that Buhari is the best president of Nigeria
Re: Bandits Take Over Zugu, Zamfara As They Kill And Kidnap Residents by nedekid: 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2022
Call for elections tomorrow, you will hear them shout Sai baba!
Abeg, you cannot cry more than the bereaved.
Re: Bandits Take Over Zugu, Zamfara As They Kill And Kidnap Residents by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
ezechi242:

THEY WILL STILL VOTE BUHARI FOR 3RD TERM IF HE COMES OUT.

You are right. Religion and ethnicity has beclouded their reasoning.
Re: Bandits Take Over Zugu, Zamfara As They Kill And Kidnap Residents by MULANO: 12:17am On Sep 05, 2022
I SELL VIRGIN WHITE/ SILVER AND RED MERCURY CONTACT ME ON: 08109441889, CALL/ WHATSAPP ME THANKS..
Re: Bandits Take Over Zugu, Zamfara As They Kill And Kidnap Residents by Poleski: 12:42am On Sep 05, 2022
Buhari and APC are a huge curse to this country.
Re: Bandits Take Over Zugu, Zamfara As They Kill And Kidnap Residents by Exceed15: 8:14am On Sep 05, 2022
See what north has brought upon themselves by massively voting Buhari.. kai
Re: Bandits Take Over Zugu, Zamfara As They Kill And Kidnap Residents by Blackdisciple(m): 9:32am On Sep 05, 2022
The evil they created is [/b]biting hard[b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lack Of Funds Responsible For Delay In Appointing Ambassadors - Tuggar / The Nigeria Defence Headquarters Launches Operation Whirls Stroke In Benue / EFCC Releases Seriake Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.