Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,883 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Short Story Of Bode Thomas Who Was Asked To Bark Like A Dog Till He Died - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Short Story Of Bode Thomas Who Was Asked To Bark Like A Dog Till He Died (2733 Views)

How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died / Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Story Of Bode Thomas Who Was Asked To Bark Like A Dog Till He Died by directoroluwole: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
I make a short story on Bode Thomas
Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVVkwUIhMbY

1 Like

Re: Short Story Of Bode Thomas Who Was Asked To Bark Like A Dog Till He Died by RepoMan007: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
This is the kind of exploit Africans will be doing. Using their own powers to make a human being die barking like dog. You won't see them making the latest drones or power systems but drinking beer and collecting peoples wife.

9 Likes

Re: Short Story Of Bode Thomas Who Was Asked To Bark Like A Dog Till He Died by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
Read this story a long time ago on historyville.

1 Like

Re: Short Story Of Bode Thomas Who Was Asked To Bark Like A Dog Till He Died by Titilayo4life: 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
Re: Short Story Of Bode Thomas Who Was Asked To Bark Like A Dog Till He Died by DAENNINGA(m): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
Born in 1990?

1 Like

Re: Short Story Of Bode Thomas Who Was Asked To Bark Like A Dog Till He Died by directoroluwole: 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
DAENNINGA:
Born in 1990?

Re: Short Story Of Bode Thomas Who Was Asked To Bark Like A Dog Till He Died by Streett: 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
RepoMan007:
This is the kind of exploit Africans will be doing. Using their own powers to make a human being die barking like dog. You won't see them making the latest drones or power systems but drinking beer and collecting peoples wife.

Person wife na betnaija slip weh dem dey collect ?
Re: Short Story Of Bode Thomas Who Was Asked To Bark Like A Dog Till He Died by Nairalander248: 12:23am On Sep 05, 2022
directoroluwole:
Watch video here

Nice one.. but..
Re: Short Story Of Bode Thomas Who Was Asked To Bark Like A Dog Till He Died by ITbomb(m): 12:32am On Sep 05, 2022
I still no understand how white man take come colonise us with all these powers.
Abi the powers dey only work when we wan wicked ourselves?

2 Likes

Re: Short Story Of Bode Thomas Who Was Asked To Bark Like A Dog Till He Died by timecount: 12:39am On Sep 05, 2022
I need help o��, please help me with any amount to pay my house rent, i need 50k and my landlord gave me just a week to pay up else the worse will happen �� help me, 0271034459 gtb Samuel Adu please help me
Re: Short Story Of Bode Thomas Who Was Asked To Bark Like A Dog Till He Died by ednut1(m): 1:09am On Sep 05, 2022
ITbomb:
I still no understand how white man take come colonise us with all these powers.
all na wash. The alafin was deposed and sent to exile by awolowo . How can a mere mortal disgrace a descendant of Oduduwa. If he had juju truly why he no deal with awolowo . White man came with guns and canons. Even our ancestors/juju will not have answers to that.

1 Like

Re: Short Story Of Bode Thomas Who Was Asked To Bark Like A Dog Till He Died by DontBullshitMe: 2:45am On Sep 05, 2022
Nothing spiritual or supernatural about this story.
Re: Short Story Of Bode Thomas Who Was Asked To Bark Like A Dog Till He Died by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:29am On Sep 05, 2022
chai.

Ndi mooslims and fetish....bread and butter
Re: Short Story Of Bode Thomas Who Was Asked To Bark Like A Dog Till He Died by RepoMan007: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2022
ITbomb:
Exactly. No positive thing that's for the good of many has even been recorded but negative that destroys many.to briefly prosper few is the highest they do with such powers.
Re: Short Story Of Bode Thomas Who Was Asked To Bark Like A Dog Till He Died by truthCoder: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2022
directoroluwole:
Watch video here

Clickbait.

There was no evidence he 'barked' to death or was told to bark by anyone.

The man got sick and died....Cause of death was not investigated and the physician's account was tepid. He only tried to stay relevant while not being relevant.

Hearsays and low intelligence would keep driving people into speculative conclusions.
Re: Short Story Of Bode Thomas Who Was Asked To Bark Like A Dog Till He Died by directoroluwole: 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
truthCoder:

Clickbait.

There was no evidence he 'barked' to death or was told to bark by anyone.

The man got sick and died....Cause of death was not investigated and the physician's account was tepid. He only tried to stay relevant while not being relevant.

Hearsays and low intelligence would keep driving people into speculative conclusions.

You keep talking about click bait because you already know the story, I also mentioned how the story was a mere hearsay and how his physician explain how he died

(1) (Reply)

Pls Need To No The Cutoff Mark For River State University / Unaab/accommodation / Pls, Does UNIPORT Offer Pre-degree Or Diploma Programmes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.