Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Interactive Stage Plays. A New Wave Of Entertainment In Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Interactive Stage Plays. A New Wave Of Entertainment In Nigeria (180 Views)

Twyse vs Taoma: Who Plays Double Characters Better? / Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene / Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interactive Stage Plays. A New Wave Of Entertainment In Nigeria by Wemsly05: 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hey guys.

Have you heard of interactive stage plays?

Until recently, I had not. So, naturally, when I was informed about it by a colleague of mine, I was intrigued. So much so I decided to attend after work (since it was close-by) and boy, was I glad I did.

What are interactive stage plays?

Well, long story short, they are stage plays where the audience is a part of the play and sometimes even decide how the play ends.

The one I attended was titled Beautiful Liars. It's a crime play where there was a murder and the audience is to help the police guess 'who dunnit'

Who are interactive plays for?

I think if you are one of those ppl who hate it when people talk and make verbal inputs while you are watching a movie, interactive plays might not be for you, however, if you are one of those people who have never written a script in your life but always criticize movie stories smiley or those who can tell how a movie ends in the first 20 minutes in, trust me, you are gonna wanna be a part of an interactive play.

What's the vibe like?

If you are an old-cat like me and growing up you xperienced story telling at the feet of an elder with your siblings, friends, neighbours etc where halfway, the elder randomly asks questions, it's something like that. If you are not an old-cat, ask an old cat, lol.

I made a short video of the event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xDS2jfC9hs

(1) (Reply)

Me Time Movie Review Starring Kevin Hart, Mark Wahlberg, Regina Hall / Crazy That Everyone Even The Stalkers Are In Love With Her And That Makes Her Ve / When You Gossip. Funny Nigeria Animated Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.