Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,338 members, 7,850,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

Y Are People Still Behaving Like This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Y Are People Still Behaving Like This? (314 Views)

Why Are People Not Respecting The Sanctity Of Marriage Anymore? / Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow / How Do I Stop Behaving Like My Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Y Are People Still Behaving Like This? by Jozilinn: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
Why is it that when you offend a person in this country, instead of the person to come to you and settle the issues involved, they wouldn't... Rather they prefer to go to people who know you to report you to them while you remain in the dark no confrontations nothing at all but you're kind of noticing a change in attitude.

It would only take someone else who cares about your reputation to tell you what been said and honestly speaking it's just so so bad I mean why do people still behave like this.
I know I am not the only one so nairalanders share with experience let's learn too
Re: Y Are People Still Behaving Like This? by slimjohn2k5: 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
That's called Prejudice

(1) (Reply)

You Will Find It Hard To Succeed If You Don't Live Your Life Like This. / See Toddler’s Argument With Her Mother / 1200 Ambassadors Needed For A New H.O.M.E For All Initiative | Earn Cash & Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.