Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Atiku To Sack Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Sack Reno Omokri (2221 Views)

Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu / Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku To Sack Reno Omokri by FullBlastLight: 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
Atiku To Sack Reno

Reno Omokri, the Popular Social Media Celebrity, Is Under Gross Pressure As Atiku Abubakar, Presidential Candidate, Moves To Terminate His Contract As His Online Influencing Job Is Not Yielding Good Result For The PDP As Expected; Rather, Reno Is Causing Reduction Of Atiku's ( P.D.P) Supporters.

The Irrepressible Fact Is That, The Obidients Have Virally And Vibrantly Taken Over ALL Social Media Platforms, And That Has Persistently Suffocate The Influence Of Other Users.

Note That, Reno, Just Like Other Jealous Opponents, Has Been Flimsily And Needlessly Criticising And Bad-Mouthing Peter Obi For Being The Most Admired And The Most Preferred Candidate Among The Nigerian Citizenry.

Any Discerning And Right-Thinking Person Around The Globe Knows That Obi Is God's Rescue Agenda For The Destiny Nigeria, Come 2023!

Thus, God Is Ready To Smackdown All Opposing Forces To The Actualisation Of This Divine Mandate.

Little Did Reno Know That, Whoever Attacks Peter Obi Certainly Don't Get Away Without Comeuppance.

Go and verify!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Sack Reno Omokri by slivertongue: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
I doubt the story. It's more like a lie targeted at the hustler

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Sack Reno Omokri by Qtrpst4: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
OK, na lie now because we no allow the rubbish wey una do GEJ bah

Your tears go full bucket

slivertongue:
Lie

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Sack Reno Omokri by PresidObi: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Sack Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
While Peter Obi is gaining social media supporters,tinubu is strategizing on how to buy voters with the new uniforms he sew for mc oluomo.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku To Sack Reno Omokri by M23M(f): 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lol
Re: Atiku To Sack Reno Omokri by KikBuhari2Daura: 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
Console your self Reno is not going anywhere else

Obi will come a distant 4th
Re: Atiku To Sack Reno Omokri by Offpointng: 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:

You can't be too sure...I'm Yoruba but truth be told, with the rally match for Obi I saw over the weekend here in IB and the number of people that came out in bout 4 different locations, that man would not finish 3rd like I used to think. some SW states are just quiet for now

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Sack Reno Omokri by Hidewell(m): 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lie. His Excellency Atiku hasn't divulge such. Stop propagating lies.

I'm Atikukated.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Sack Reno Omokri by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
Offpointng:

You can't be too sure...I'm Yoruba but truth be told, with the rally match for Obi I saw over the weekend here in IB and the number of people that came out in bout 4 different locations, that man would not finish 3rd like I used to think. some SW states are just quiet for now

Ibadan rally is nothing compared to what you will see when campaign starts.

Everyone is tired

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Sack Reno Omokri by goshikid: 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Atiku To Sack Reno

Reno Omokri the popular social Media celebrity is Under Gross Pressure As Atiku Abubakar, Presidential Candidate, Moves To Terminate Contract As Online Influencing Job Not Yielding Good Result for the PDP as expected,but instead Reno is causing the reduction of Atiku's( P.D.P) supporters.

Obidients have taken over all social media platforms.

Little did he know that, whoever attacks Peter Obi certainly don't get away without comeuppance.

Go and verify!
Foo.l keep masturbating on Reno who doesn't give a F.uuuck about you.

Obi urchin... pdp come 2023.
Re: Atiku To Sack Reno Omokri by 9jahotblog: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Atiku To Sack Reno

Reno Omokri the popular social Media celebrity is Under Gross Pressure As Atiku Abubakar, Presidential Candidate, Moves To Terminate Contract As Online Influencing Job Not Yielding Good Result for the PDP as expected,but instead Reno is causing the reduction of Atiku's( P.D.P) supporters.

Obidients have taken over all social media platforms.

Little did he know that, whoever attacks Peter Obi certainly don't get away without comeuppance.

Go and verify!
Na lies and propaganda from APC and Obi propagandist. Not true at all.
Re: Atiku To Sack Reno Omokri by opalu: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lol
Re: Atiku To Sack Reno Omokri by onumadu: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
LOL.
Reno na BAD INFLUENCE!
Igbo proverb says "if a person cannot grow, at least let the person remain the same size".
Atiku is reducing in size, thanks to Reno. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Sack Reno Omokri by lonecatt(m): 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
Obedients have deflated omockery s influence
The run away fake pastor is very confused right now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Sack Reno Omokri by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:

Go and push him to the 4th
Re: Atiku To Sack Reno Omokri by jeromestarks: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
Dino malaye is the campaign DG. I was with him yesterday. Nobody knows Omokri.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Sack Reno Omokri by Iliveforever(m): 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
Funny how he would turn around and start attacking Atiku/PDP grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing / WHAT!! See How Atiku Walks Backward Like Baba Before Entering Private Jet (VIDEO / How Floating The Naira Benefits You - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.