Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe (1453 Views)

White Jews Do Not Exist The Khazars Are Invaders In Israel#ThereisnoblackJesus / Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by Mutant001: 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
demons and devil don't exist don't be a fool
The supreme being created both good and evil
Do you think the god of the jew who commanded the amalakites to be killed would still allow the so called fictitious demon to still live?
Do you think the god who destroyed sodom and gomorrah with fire will give the devil and his demon a chance to breathe in this universe?
Do you think the fiery god who wiped the whole earth with floods killing millions and saving noah and his family allow the devil to still exist?

Everything that contains energy is part of God
You and me the trees, water, air
Every matter and atom originate from the source of energy God

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by LikeAking: 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mutant001:
Do you think the god of the jew who commanded the amalakites to be killed would still allow the so called fictitious demon to still leave?
Do you think the god who destroyed sodom and gomorrah with fire will give the devil and his demon a chance to breathe in this universe
Do you think the fiery god who wiped the whole earth with floods killing millions and saving noah and his family allow the devil to still exist?

Nice continue spreading the good news.

We must break the shackles of colonialism.
Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by Nelidee(m): 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by Kobojunkie: 3:01am On Sep 05, 2022
Mutant001:
Do you think the god of the jew who commanded the amalakites to be killed would still allow the so called fictitious demon to still leave?
Do you think the god who destroyed sodom and gomorrah with fire will give the devil and his demon a chance to breathe in this universe

These ramblings of yours have no head or tail to them. undecided
Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by orisa37: 4:59am On Sep 05, 2022
THE DEVIL IS THE COMPETITION BETWEEN SUCCESS AND FAILURE AND BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH.
Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by Mutant001: 7:20am On Sep 05, 2022
orisa37:
THE DEVIL IS THE COMPETITION BETWEEN SUCCESS AND FAILURE AND BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH.
IT IS JUST IN THEIR MINDSET AND NOT REAL IT IS ABSTRACT

1 Like

Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by Mutant001: 7:22am On Sep 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
they are living under bondage by the white mans lies
Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by Kobojunkie: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
Mutant001:
they are living under bondage by the white mans lies
You are still not making any sense with this here response. undecided
Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by Mutant001: 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are still not making any sense with this here response. undecided
you are the one not making any sense

You are completely disoriented and deluded

Get this to your emptyheaded skull the devil and demons don't exist

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by Kobojunkie: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
Mutant001:
you are the one not making any sense

You are completely disoriented and deluded
Look who's talking! undecided
Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by Mutant001: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
your head is malfunctioning
Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by Kobojunkie: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Mutant001:
your head is malfunctioning
Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by Mutant001: 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
humanoid keep repeating yourself
Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by orisa37: 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
Mutant001:
IT IS JUST IN THEIR MINDSET AND NOT REAL IT IS ABSTRACT

ABSTRACT IS A SPIRIT THAT EXISTS IN ALL MINDSETS.
USE YOURS, YOU ARE WISER. MISUSE IT YOU'RE SILLY.
Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by AllenforGOD(m): 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
kobo kobo<bad guy>you ehh u kinda like insinuating...
smiley
Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by terrezo2002(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
There are spirit beings and the devil also is a spirit being. He exists and we see his works.
They keep telling us the white men decieved us. The white men who brought this beliefs are now coming back to learn from the blacks.
Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by Mutant001: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
terrezo2002:
There are spirit beings and the devil also is a spirit being. He exists and we see his works.
They keep telling us the white men decieved us. The white men who brought this beliefs are now coming back to learn from the blacks.
yes we have spirit beings but don't ever attribute any evil deeds to a specific creature and term him devil..
God created both good and evil..you succumb to evil because you want to feed your ego in your conscious state of mind. The devil is not responsible for anything

Black people rebels against everything EXCEPT religion. They even think they are more religious than those who brought them this concepts and that the colonizers are not good christians... That is the starting point of africans Stupidity

1 Like

Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by terrezo2002(m): 9:44am On Sep 07, 2022
Mutant001:
yes we have spirit beings but don't ever attribute any evil deeds to a specific creature and term him devil..
God created both good and evil..you succumb to evil because you want to feed your ego in your conscious state of mind. The devil is not responsible for anything

Black people rebels against everything EXCEPT religion. They even think they are more religious than those who brought them this concepts and that the colonizers are not good christians.
I leave you to your beliefs. This your self imagined thought will not help you.
Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by Mutant001: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2022
terrezo2002:

I leave you to your beliefs. This your self imagined thought will not help you.
you are deceiving yourself
We have super naturals and spirit beings all created by the SUPREME GOD
INFACT GOOD AND EVIL ARE TWO SIDES OF THE SUPREME GOD

you better take responsibility for your actions and don't blame it on a non-existent imaginary creature

1 Like

Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by Wilgrea7(m): 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
There is as much evidence for a devil as there is for a god... Somewhere around zero

1 Like

Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by sonmvayina(m): 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mutant001:
you are deceiving yourself
We have super naturals and spirit beings all created by the SUPREME GOD
INFACT GOOD AND EVIL ARE TWO SIDES OF THE SUPREME GOD

you better take responsibility for your actions and don't blame it on a non-existent imaginary creature

This is what I have been hammering to their ears, but they will not take a moment to think. Even the so called Christian Bible or new testament says the devil is the ruler of darkness which is just a synonym for the moon. ..Christians are always looking for who to blame for their bad choices, so they created the devil and when you probe Futher they loose it. ..

The creator created both light and darkness
Good and evil. Isaiah 45:7

No evil happens without his okay..

He created it as a learning tool.
After all he planted the tree of good and evil..

The devil is a made up character same as jesus.

Satan on the other hand means adversary or obstacle. Only humans have adversary, the creator does not. ..he is Omni potent..

And before Satan does anything, he needs an expressed permission from his creator..

I wonder where they get the idea that Satan does whatever he likes...
Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by Mutant001: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
orisa37:

ABSTRACT IS A SPIRIT THAT EXISTS IN ALL MINDSETS.
USE YOURS, YOU ARE WISER. MISUSE IT YOU'RE SILLY.
A SPIRIT OF THE MIND
Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:30am On Sep 14, 2022
It's not easy believing what you can't see but when what is invisible is affecting the visible it's senseless trying to discard the obvious!

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob promised to do something strange and it would have ended in the book known as Bible if this promise never came to pass.

He promised to dispense His Holy Spirit to all sort of flesh {Zechariah 4:6; Joel 2:28} let's say this is just a mere fiction.

He promised that His spirit will help obedient and humble people to form a global family of peace loving worshipers {Isaiah 2:2- compare to Micah 4:1-3} let's say this is just a mere fiction.

Then He said that by the time His spirit is doing this fine WORKS {Galatians 5:22-23} the faithless will be carried away with what flesh loves {Galatians 5:19-21} so faithless people will start training themselves for wars and killing themselves! Revelations 6:3-4

It would have been so easy to say there is no God or Satan if something of this never happened or perhaps it doesn't go just as this book said but to my shocking surprise it's happening exactly as the Bible God foretold!

@ Revelations 12:7-12 the book said [b]there was war in heaven between Michael and Satan, and Satan and all his cohorts (demons) were ousted from heaven, and there was no place for them again so they headed towards planet earth!

Well since the 1870s a group has been saying Michael (Jesus) will start something in the year 1914 {Revelations 6:1-2} and just as they said the earth experienced a global war ~ WORLD WAR 1 {Revelations 6:3-4} just as if that's not enough a global famine followed it {Revelations 6:5-6} then ever since then one deadly disease keep coming the another claiming lives in millions affecting both the rich and poor! Revelations 6:7-8

Just as if that's not enough this group went round the world to gather people in millions and trained them to love God and their neighbours {Mark 12:28-31} they're still doing this till today just as the Bible God foretold {Malachi 3:16} and as for faithless people those ones are busy fighting and killing one another for who should rule over them in the name of DEMOstration of CRAZY!

Well let's just close our eyes and imagine all these things happened coincidentally! smiley
Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by orisa37: 8:22am On Sep 14, 2022
Mutant001:
A SPIRIT OF THE MIND

A PAWN AND A PUN IS A REPRESENTATION OF THE ABSTRACT SPIRIT.
Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by orisa37: 8:25am On Sep 14, 2022
Mutant001:
A SPIRIT OF THE MIND

Satan is in Heaven. Devil exists on Earth.
Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by Mutant001: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
It's not easy believing what you can't see but when what is invisible is affecting the visible it's senseless trying to discard the obvious!

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob promised to do something strange and it would have ended in the book known as Bible if this promise never came to pass.

He promised to dispense His Holy Spirit to all sort of flesh {Zechariah 4:6; Joel 2:28} let's say this is just a mere fiction.

He promised that His spirit will help obedient and humble people to form a global family of peace loving worshipers {Isaiah 2:2- compare to Micah 4:1-3} let's say this is just a mere fiction.

Then He said that by the time His spirit is doing this fine WORKS {Galatians 5:22-23} the faithless will be carried away with what flesh loves {Galatians 5:19-21} so faithless people will start training themselves for wars and killing themselves! Revelations 6:3-4

It would have been so easy to say there is no God or Satan if something of this never happened or perhaps it doesn't go just as this book said but to my shocking surprise it's happening exactly as the Bible God foretold!

@ Revelations 12:7-12 the book said [b]there was war in heaven between Michael and Satan, and Satan and all his cohorts (demons) were ousted from heaven, and there was no place for them again so they headed towards planet earth!

Well since the 1870s a group has been saying Michael (Jesus) will start something in the year 1914 {Revelations 6:1-2} and just as they said the earth experienced a global war ~ WORLD WAR 1 {Revelations 6:3-4} just as if that's not enough a global famine followed it {Revelations 6:5-6} then ever since then one deadly disease keep coming the another claiming lives in millions affecting both the rich and poor! Revelations 6:7-8

Just as if that's not enough this group went round the world to gather people in millions and trained them to love God and their neighbours {Mark 12:28-31} they're still doing this till today just as the Bible God foretold {Malachi 3:16} and as for faithless people those ones are busy fighting and killing one another for who should rule over them in the name of DEMOstration of CRAZY!

Well let's just close our eyes and imagine all these things happened coincidentally! smiley
LENGTHY EPISTLE OF EPIC GIBBERISH
You are just a mo.ron Typing aimlessly like someone without a functional brain.
LONG NOTE OF DIRECTIONLESS CRAP

So Satan is the reason for evil things? what then is your god doing when he could easily get rid of Satan?then he's not all powerful or he's an accomplice for being aware of Satan's deeds.I dey laugh your display of foolery seriously.

If your god created everything,@nd know everything ahead of time why then did he create Satan?
Well, if Satan exists, and if he is that evil, then I would say yes… except that god created him, which would make the Big Guy Upstairs really responsible for all evil. That’s a tricky mess to try to get out of.

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Isaiah‬ 45:7‬ KJV‬‬
Yve sold your brain to religion,look how illogical and stupid you sound.
Oboy you dey contradict your bible big time.

It still comes down to the point that satan / devil does not exist
Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:44am On Sep 14, 2022
Mutant001:
LENGTHY EPISTLE OF EPIC GIBBERISH
You are just a mo.ron Typing aimlessly like someone without a functional brain.
LONG NOTE OF DIRECTIONLESS CRAP

So Satan is the reason for evil things? what then is your god doing when he could easily get rid of Satan?then he's not all powerful or he's an accomplice for being aware of Satan's deeds.I dey laugh your display of foolery seriously.

If your god created everything,@nd know everything ahead of time why then did he create Satan?
Well, if Satan exists, and if he is that evil, then I would say yes… except that god created him, which would make the Big Guy Upstairs really responsible for all evil. That’s a tricky mess to try to get out of.

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Isaiah‬ 45:7‬ KJV‬‬
Yve sold your brain to religion,look how illogical and stupid you sound.
Oboy you dey contradict your bible big time.

It still comes down to the point that satan / devil does not exist

I typed that for my own brother not you!

As for Isaiah 45:7

My God is strengthening His servants not to be scared of any evil humans may plan because He (God) is the source of all the evil things they can think of.
Nebuchadnezzar wanted to destroy Anahiah, Mishael and Azariah (Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego) what did Nebuchadnezzar think of using to destroy the servants of the Most High God?
FIRE!
Well my God proved what He said at Isaiah 45:7 by turning FIRE to AC for his own servants while the same fire destroyed Nebuchadnezzar's servants!

So my God who is the source of all the gasses that makes up fire can change it into what is harmless. That's the import of Isaiah 45:7 smiley

1 Like

Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by sonmvayina(m): 8:56am On Sep 14, 2022
orisa37:

Devil is the orisha of darkness. The new testament says he is the ruler of darkness. In cosmology he is symbolised by the moon or a man with a goat head.

Devil, demons, angels are all personification of the laws and principles of life.. the yorubas calls them "orishas" the bible refers to them as the "sons of God".

Life has no opposite, because it is all there is.
The opposite of death is birth.. take note.

FYI: THE DEVIL IS NOT A DUAL OPPOSITE OF GOD

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by Mutant001: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2022
orisa37:

Satan is in Heaven. Devil exists on Earth.
satan does not exist anything and devil does not exist either

And heaven is just an imaginary illusion grin

You sound delusional

1 Like

Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by sonmvayina(m): 8:59am On Sep 14, 2022
Mutant001:
satan does not exist anything and devil does not exist either

And heaven is just an imaginary illusion grin

You sound delusional

He is...I doubt if he reads his post before clicking submit.
Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by Mutant001: 9:15am On Sep 14, 2022
sonmvayina:

Devil is the orisha of darkness. The new testament says he is the ruler of darkness. In cosmology he is symbolised by the moon or a man with a goat head.

Devil, demons, angels are all personification of the laws and principles of life.. the yorubas calls them "orishas" the bible refers to them as the "sons of God".

Life has no opposite, because it is all there is.
The opposite of death is birth.. take note.

FYI: THE DEVIL IS NOT A DUAL OPPOSITE OF GOD
devil does not exist it was invented by humans to attribute evil to a non-existent imaginary creature

In your disillusioned mind you think a non existent creature which is depicted as devil is the ruler of darkness....you are sick
{Isiah 45:7}I form the light and create darkness,(A)
I bring prosperity and create disaster;(B)
I, the Lord, do all these things.
So how is a non existent imaginary creature the ruler of darkness? I laugh your foolery grin

"In cosmology he is symbolized as the moon or a man with a goathead"...all what you typed is error Because the moon, the goat and cosmology was created by God...so your premise and conclusion is stupid

This your last paragraph states that you are confused...you started badly and contradicted yourself in the end
Yes devil's demons, and angels are all personification of laws and principles of life invented by the abstract minds of humans

This is what exist gods, spirit, soul, evil, good and the universe comprising of nature, celestial bodies/cosmos

YES THE DEVIL IS NOT A DUAL OPPOSITE OF GOD BECAUSE HE DOESN'T EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE grin
Re: The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe by Mutant001: 9:22am On Sep 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I typed that for my own brother not you!

As for Isaiah 45:7

My God is strengthening His servants not to be scared of any evil humans may plan because He (God) is the source of all the evil things they can think of.
Nebuchadnezzar wanted to destroy Anahiah, Mishael and Azariah (Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego) what did Nebuchadnezzar think of using to destroy the servants of the Most High God?
FIRE!
Well my God proved what He said at Isaiah 45:7 by turning FIRE to AC for his own servants while the same fire destroyed Nebuchadnezzar's servants!

So my God who is the source of all the gasses that makes up fire can change it into what is harmless. That's the import of Isaiah 45:7 smiley
you are not only a blockheaded dunce but you are also blind
You didn't quote anybody as a matter of fact your reply was targeted to me so I had to respond

You haven't even answered my question typing aimlessly like someone without a functional brain with unrelated bible verses grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is The God In The New Testament Different? / How Come The Word Rapture Is Never Mentioned In The Bible? / Do You Ever Had An Itchy Palms Whenever You Want To Spend Or Receive Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.