Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Tinubu's Blackmail: What The North & East Must Do Now!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Blackmail: What The North & East Must Do Now!!! (1037 Views)

2023: South East Must Produce Next President, Igbo Elders Insist / Orji Kalu: Perpetrators Of Violence In South East Must Have A Rethink / Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Blackmail: What The North & East Must Do Now!!! by EndsarsReloaded: 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2022
Now that Tinubu has discovered that Nigerians have rejected him, he is now trying to use balkanization blackmail to scare & intimidate North. Intelligence reports have indicated that Tinubu is now backing some Oduduwa separatist groups out of frustration.

This is the height of selfishness and wickedness, & Nigerians won't tolerate it. Back in the days, this same Tinubu once announced that he doesn't believe in Nigeria. However, when he got into power, he immediately believed in Nigeria 100%.

Now in his old age, this man tried to force himself on Nigerians as their president against common sense. He doesn't care whether he is mentally or physically fit to rule this country but all he wants is power out of greediness.

Like the saying goes, those who fail to learn from history always end up repeating it. Tinubu has failed to learn from the tragedy that befell Awolowo and Abiola.

The North and East should unite now and put this greedy man in his place. Since he who must come to equity must come with clean hands, the North must support East and ensure that power rotates to the East in 2023. If they allow greed to becloud their sense of reasoning by supporting Atiku then they would have played into Tinubu's hands. Another Fulani muslim taking over from another Fulani muslim will only unite the South against the North and this could potentially lead to break up.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Blackmail: What The North & East Must Do Now!!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
He is always a disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Blackmail: What The North & East Must Do Now!!! by Nyamuri: 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2022
I'm a northerner and I'm voting Tinubu!! No sensible core northerner will vote for Peter Obi, God forbid!
EndsarsReloaded:
Now that Tinubu has discovered that Nigerians have rejected him, he is now trying to use balkanization blackmail to scare & intimidate North. Intelligence reports have indicated that Tinubu is now backing some Oduduwa separatist groups out of frustration.

This is the height of selfishness and wickedness, & Nigerians won't tolerate it. Back in the days, this same Tinubu once announced that he doesn't believe in Nigeria. However, when he got into power, he immediately believed in Nigeria 100%.

Now in his old age, this man tried to force himself on Nigerians as their president against common sense. He doesn't care whether he is mentally or physically fit to rule this country but all he wants is power out of greediness.

Like the saying goes, those who fail to learn from history always end up repeating it. Tinubu has failed to learn from the tragedy that befell Awolowo and Abiola.

The North and East should unite now and put this greedy man in his place. Since he who must come to equity must come with clean hands, the North must support East and ensure that power rotates to the East in 2023. If they allow greed to becloud their sense of reasoning by supporting Atiku then they would have played into Tinubu's hands. Another Fulani muslim taking over from another Fulani muslim will only unite the South against the North and this could potentially lead to break up.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Blackmail: What The North & East Must Do Now!!! by newbornmacho(m): 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nyamuri:
I'm a northerner and I'm voting Tinubu!! No sensible core northerner will vote for Peter Obi, God forbid!

Muslim Northerner or Christian Northerner?

Abeg face front.

Northern Christians will never follow you guys again....wicked people
Re: Tinubu's Blackmail: What The North & East Must Do Now!!! by EndsarsReloaded: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nyamuri:

I'm a Yoruba Muslim but I will never vote for Tinubu because he is a criminal.

May Allah forbid him!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Blackmail: What The North & East Must Do Now!!! by EndsarsReloaded: 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nyamuri:

Abobaku like you from iragbiji is now claiming Northerner. Below is your own post revealing your identity tongue tongue

Like Tinubu like his BATstards.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Blackmail: What The North & East Must Do Now!!! by Nyamuri: 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lol! So where did I indicate I'm Yoruba on that comment? undecided
EndsarsReloaded:

Abobaku like you from iragbiji is now claiming Northerner. Below is your own post revealing your identity tongue tongue

Like Tinubu like his BATstards.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Blackmail: What The North & East Must Do Now!!! by EndsarsReloaded: 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nyamuri:
Lol! So where did I indicate I'm Yoruba on that comment? undecided

Even when the monkey has been caught red handed, he is still deceiving himself.

Spits.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Blackmail: What The North & East Must Do Now!!! by Nyamuri: 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lol! Why are u losing sleep over it, we never begged u for votes or align with us.. plateau and Benue are known not to vote along with core north, however, that won't change the fact that Muslim are predominately in north, hence Christian votes are insignificant and inconsequential
newbornmacho:

Muslim Northerner or Christian Northerner?

Abeg face front.

Northern Christians will never follow you guys again....wicked people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Blackmail: What The North & East Must Do Now!!! by Nyamuri: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
I ask again, pls indicate where I portrayed I'm Yoruba!
EndsarsReloaded:

Even when the monkey has been caught red handed, he is still deceiving himself.

Spits.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Blackmail: What The North & East Must Do Now!!! by drlateef: 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

You are liar!!! There’s nothing like that. You are trying to whip up sentiments. All the zombidients are liars and imbeciles who think we are not wise when they bring up their lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Blackmail: What The North & East Must Do Now!!! by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nyamuri:

Haha! You Yoruba demon claiming to be a northerner just to whine your stupid self!

Tinubu won't get much votes in the north cus Atiku and kwankwaso are also in the race ......he also made a mistake of picking shettima who happens to come from a minority ethnic group in the north East! Atiku will surely win the entire north East!

I'm sure about that!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Blackmail: What The North & East Must Do Now!!! by newbornmacho(m): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nyamuri:
Lol! Why are u losing sleep over it, we never begged u for votes or align with us.. plateau and Benue are known not to vote along with core north, however, that won't change the fact that Muslim are predominately in north, hence Christian votes are insignificant and inconsequential

tongue tongue tongue tongue

No more one north, deal with it.

Benue, plateau, nassarawa, taraba, Southern kaduna, Christian Adamawa, abuja, ... tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Blackmail: What The North & East Must Do Now!!! by XerXers: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nyamuri:
Afonja. Keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Blackmail: What The North & East Must Do Now!!! by XerXers: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nyamuri:
Nothing for Tinubu, deal with it
Re: Tinubu's Blackmail: What The North & East Must Do Now!!! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Tinubu's Blackmail: What The North & East Must Do Now!!! by Nyamuri: 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lol! So u tactically separated Kaduna and Adamawa while leaving the other states intact .. are there no Muslims in those states u mentioned!?!?! Despite the hate and propaganda, buhari got over 40% in Benue and plateau state wink cheesy

You guys are full of mouth and chestbeating but when election comes, una go missing.. no wonder El-rufai dealt with y guys
newbornmacho:

tongue tongue tongue tongue

No more one north, deal with it.

Benue, plateau, nassarawa, taraba, Southern kaduna, Christian Adamawa, abuja, ... tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Blackmail: What The North & East Must Do Now!!! by GodsOwnMan: 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
Now eboes want to unit with cows all because of election. Hausas and Fulanis are no longer cows... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wike Is Now Free Of Oyigbo Massacre / Colourful As Enugwu-ukwu Celebrated Ipia Agba Masquerade Festival- Anambra State / I Won't Campaign For Tinubu, Others, I Have Conscience- Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.