Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) (18786 Views)

Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Troops Kill Scores Of Bandits, Recover Arms And Motorcycles In Kaduna (photos) / Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by bdon123(m): 9:28am On Sep 05, 2022
For neutalizing only 3 bandits while they bandits attack community in hundreds.
God punish d chief of army staff n his oga at top
Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by bdon123(m): 9:30am On Sep 05, 2022
Perfectbeing:
For those who believe the FG is pampering Boko Haram, why don't you become a BH member and get your pampering.
U are a mumu man.U are part of d problem.I wont be surprised u live in Lagos n hav never stepped foot out of there so u selfishly think insecurity wont affect u
Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by bdon123(m): 9:35am On Sep 05, 2022
realokopi:
To you all doubting Thomas, there's nothing fake about the news. It happened the day before yesterday and those bandits saw hell.
U obviously dont live in d north or hav never been there.3 bandits na wetin compared to d numbers they use in attacking n killing people.
Anytime naija army face boko bois u go hear 20 soldiers dead,bt when army kill boko u will see only 2 Ak47 recovered.
My question is na ak47 boko bois dey take attack army abi na GPMG RPG n anti aircraft gun....i.e killing only 2 or 3 boko bois n announcing it is embarrassingly stupid.
Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by Offpointng: 9:38am On Sep 05, 2022
realokopi:
You won't understand... There things beyond your understanding.

I understand fully sir but what I can't seem to understand is why they start hitting the fire and pouring more fuel when it's just few months to election
Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by Grandmeister(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2022
Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by edward1106(m): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
If you have watched Chinese war movie during the early 90s, I wonder why Rambo always run away with helicopter at the end of the movie while u still see these Chinese Vietnamese with their round hat running to face the helicopter...The End.
Rambo can't kill an IDEOLOGY.
You can kill men but not their belief. They will keep on fighting for such.
Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by ComradeShegs(m): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2022
Please what's the difference between a Bandit and Book haram?
Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by Awise09(m): 10:19am On Sep 05, 2022
[quote author=Perfectbeing post=116365249]For those who believe the FG is pampering Boko Haram, why don't you become a BH member and get your pampering. [/quote
I begi na which part of this Country you de live? Am sorry to say this, I think you are clue less.
Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by ComradeShegs(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2022
Please what's the difference between Bandits and Book haram?
Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 05, 2022
We are talking about bandits here not boko haram.
Are you serious? I have been in the North since 2015. You're speaking out of ignorance bro.
bdon123:

U obviously dont live in d north or hav never been there.3 bandits na wetin compared to d numbers they use in attacking n killing people.
Anytime naija army face boko bois u go hear 20 soldiers dead,bt when army kill boko u will see only 2 Ak47 recovered.
My question is na ak47 boko bois dey take attack army abi na GPMG RPG n anti aircraft gun....i.e killing only 2 or 3 boko bois n announcing it is embarrassingly stupid.
Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by iyiola799: 10:49am On Sep 05, 2022
To you all doubting Thomas, there's nothing fake about the news. It happened the day before yesterday and those bandits saw hell.To you all doubting Thomas, there's nothing fake about the news. It happened the day before yesterday and those bandits saw hell....
Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by bigcasava1(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2022
What am seeing there is man down with soldier uniform
Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by bdon123(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2022
realokopi:
We are talking about bandits here not boko haram.
Are you serious? I have been in the North since 2015. You're speaking out of ignorance bro.
Pls do enlighten me sir.how is killing 3 bandits progress? Millitary know where this guys are bt wont engage becos of order frm above.
Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by Reasoning(m): 11:11am On Sep 05, 2022
Inside corn Farms?!!... Make them die plenty!!!!
Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by bitbillionaire: 11:13am On Sep 05, 2022
Nice job. Keep it up our gallant officers.
Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by dahme147(m): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2022
Walkie Talkies dont even require towers or mast to send signals.... push-to-talk technology only transmits one radio on the channel at a time without the use of towers......

Omihanifa:
These bandits are sophisticated o. They even make use of walkie talkie shocked meaning that they are well trained. God help Nigeria.

Maybe the federal government should just go offensive against these guys once and for all. They should be bombarded through the air
Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by Govocrete: 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
GamalNasser:
Abeg which kind Ak47 be this

Those are the locally made

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by Vokians(m): 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nice act gallant soldiers. You shall win the war against terrorism.
Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by TruthinAction: 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
Patriotsleague:

What's the difference between neutralize and kill?

If there is no difference, why do they prefer to use neutralize to kill?
Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by Patriotsleague: 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
TruthinAction:

If there is no difference, why do they prefer to use neutralize to kill?

Get sense, neutralize is a more sensitive word. Dictionary is free, even though common sense ain't.
Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by TruthinAction: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Get sense, neutralize is a more sensitive word. Dictionary is free, even though common sense ain't.

You are the baby here. You don't understand the politics they are playing. They are not bold enough to say that they have killed them because they are not permitted to kill them. A soldier recently on camera confirmed it.

So, they use the word neutralized to give Nigerians the impression that they are fighting bandits.

The right word they should have used is repel. And that doesn't solve any problem.

The casualties amongst the bandits are usually very few. If they truly want to fight them, they should go to their camps and kill them all.

Arotile, the young helicopter pilot who bombed bandit camp was killed a few weeks later in what they made us to feel it was an accident.

You are still a novice. If you know what is happening in the country, you will not make comments like this.
Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by Patriotsleague: 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
TruthinAction:

You are the baby here. You don't understand the politics they are playing. They are not bold enough to say that they have killed them because they are not permitted to kill them. A soldier recently on camera confirmed it.

So, they use the word neutralized to give Nigerians the impression that they are fighting bandits.

The right word they should have used is repel. And that doesn't solve any problem.

The casualties amongst the bandits are usually very few. If they truly want to fight them, they should go to their camps and kill them all.

Arotile, the young helicopter pilot who bombed bandit camp was killed a few weeks later in what they made us to feel it was an accident.

You are still a novice. If you know what is happening in the country, you will not make comments like this.
You are an enemy of the state and liar. Who are 'we' and 'they', stop dividing the people over nonsense.
Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by lamanda(m): 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
This News is very real..., these villages are about 6Km from my work place & 3Km to 4Km from Kaduna International Airport . This operation took place between friday & saturday. We were hearing gun shots and bomb blasts during the day barely 4 hours after NA troops passed.

Kudos to Nigerian Army!
Thank God!
Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by Temi2468: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
Omihanifa:
These bandits are sophisticated o. They even make use of walkie talkie shocked meaning that they are well trained. God help Nigeria.

Maybe the federal government should just go offensive against these guys once and for all. They should be bombarded through the air

When will we stop these kind of comments?!

Who are the Federal Government? Are they not the bandits!!? They kill 3 and empower 30 to kill 30 of us. When do we want to accept that Jihad is deliberately planned by the Federal Islamic government of Nigeria?
Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by bizzibodi(m): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
The way AK-47S dey enter this country,if security forces dey raid forests d way ndlea dey raid indian hemp farms we will be free of vawulence.
Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by Perfectbeing(m): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
[quote author=Awise09 post=116371586][/quote] Join BH if FG will pamper you. Simple!
Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by Perfectbeing(m): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
bdon123:

U are a mumu man.U are part of d problem.I wont be surprised u live in Lagos n hav never stepped foot out of there so u selfishly think insecurity wont affect u
I only said you should join BH to get pampered and you're insulting me. Don't you want to pampered?
Isn't pampering a good thing?
Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by TruthinAction: 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Have you asked why they use kill when our soldiers are the victims?

The word neutralize is a broad word. It also means to make ineffective. It is like foiling their intended attack at that moment. Bandits are hardly killed. Even when they are killed, the numbers are relatively few.

Even if you kill 20 bandits, it is a negligible figure because they are in several thousands.

They know their hideouts. They should be on the offensive and not on the defensive. Neutralize is a defensive term. They wait for the bandits to attack and then, they neutralize them.

They should go to their camps and kill them all. If it's ESN camp, they will do that.

God is watching this deceit and gross injustice.
Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by Patriotsleague: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2022
TruthinAction:

Have you asked why they use kill when our soldiers are the victims?

The word neutralize is a broad word. It also means to make ineffective. It is like foiling their intended attack at that moment. Bandits are hardly killed. Even when they are killed, the numbers are relatively few.

Even if you kill 20 bandits, it is a negligible figure because they are in several thousands.

They know their hideouts. They should be on the offensive and not on the defensive. Neutralize is a defensive term. They wait for the bandits to attack and then, they neutralize them.

They should go to their camps and kill them all. If it's ESN camp, they will do that.

God is watching this deceit and gross injustice.
Stupid IPOB apologist. I knew you were an enemy of the state, I don't engage traitors.
Re: Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) by bdon123(m): 11:26am On Sep 06, 2022
Perfectbeing:
I only said you should join BH to get pampered and you're insulting me. Don't you want to pampered?
Isn't pampering a good thing?
Sorry for d insult,bt i wont be pampered even if i join becos m not a northern muslim.Apparently being southern muslim doesn't count lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Assembly Serves Gov Obaseki’s Deputy, Philip Shaibu Impeachment Notice / Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury / Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.