Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan (42980 Views)

Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today / Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi / The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by Freebills12: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
deeva2:
Peter Obi should come out and show

1. His achievements and antecedents in government

2. Testimonies from your deputies and commissioners

3. Testimonies from Ndi Anambra

4. His nuclear and extended family testimonies

And then we will begin to take you serious

I will only take you serious if you can mention any government in Nigerian history be it president or governor that has invested more than Peter Obi in education sector especially primary and secondary school.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:08am On Sep 05, 2022
Same people that will come out for Tinubu and Atiku, poor and confused people.
M4A1carbine:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by Freebills12: 10:11am On Sep 05, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
BATified2023:
tinubu didn’t do anything in lagos

Are u ok now?

One thing I have noticed it is that you people arrogate Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu projects to Tinibu. I have checked and noticed that he has no tangible project he can boast of...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by Osanoghodua1: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2022
YeyeGbami:
She for leave am for house. lmao
for who exactly?
Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by asanausana91: 10:14am On Sep 05, 2022
clarocuzioo:

Rally is part of voter education and enlightenment, by extension campaign.
then Peter obi should be disqualified for breaking INEC regulations. INEC said it is not time for campaign, but these Obi supporters are breaking the law.
Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by toneroforever(m): 10:16am On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:
That’s an act of irresponsibility , she clearly does not have a husband or rather a deadbeat husband who doesn’t care.

Perhaps the job her husband had was lost due to the bad economic policies of ur party APC led by PMB & BAT.
Now she wants to contribute in her little way to enthrone a government she believes will mean well for her & her household.

She is skeptical of a corrupt, unfit & old aspirant who wants to pay her for her vote. PMB's case is even fairer cos he has cult followership up north,but BAT na buy buy master. Bullion vans won't save u this time. Chop & collect is ur portion come 2023.

Vote wisely.
Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by Owopariola001: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2022
rollywise:

Coz you'll never do anything in this life for anyone when there's nothing in it for you. That's the life you are use to. But that woman, and I, and many other visionary Nigerians are changing the status quo

Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by odduduwa: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2022
deeva2:
Peter Obi should come out and show

1. His achievements and antecedents in government

2. Testimonies from your deputies and commissioners

3. Testimonies from Ndi Anambra

4. His nuclear and extended family testimonies

And then we will begin to take you serious
we don't care
Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by Okhuadams(m): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2022
ggood:
Mother backing her baby to participate in Peter Obi rally in Oyo , Ibadan
does it transcend to winning the election
Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by toneroforever(m): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:
So you don’t see anything wrong in exposing a child to danger, i dy shame for you

Leave the woman who is seeking for a better future for herself and family.
Majority of APC supporters are worse than Judas. They've sold their soul for material gain thereby sabotaging efforts to reclaim this country from the bloodsucking political elites.

Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by MasterKernel: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:
That’s an act of irresponsibility , she clearly does not have a husband or rather a deadbeat husband who doesn’t care.

You're likely sick. She should stay back while you promote vegetable, after the first one that ravaged our nation.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by YeyeGbami: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2022
Osanoghodua1:
for who exactly?

Lmao i wonder o.
Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by Owopariola001: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2022
Picardor2:

Keep fooling urself. Try get common sense.

Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by onuman: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:

Her husband might be one of the Tinubu urchinss.
Develop more sense.
A man or woman supporting old, sickly and most corrupt Tinubu to preside over Nigeria is either a deadbeat husband or a foolish wife.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by Owopariola001: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
e pain am ooo

Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by M4A1carbine: 10:30am On Sep 05, 2022
Abeg , who get Bucket for hia!!

Tinubu zombie is lamenting badly.

SE on all positive indices are better placed for growth than the redundant southwastee.

IGBO people can survive outside the entity called Nigeria...can you agbadorian miscreants survive without being parasites on others??

You will still cry bluud..and deactivate this useless moniker, soonest!

Keep crying zombie......it gives me joy!!

BATified2023:
I believe at this stage we now know why south east is the poverty capital of the south
They really don’t care about leadership qualities but irrelevant no wonder they have the most useless leaders in Nigeria

Imagine having ikpeazu kerosene as governor
Someone who is oweing doctors over 12 months salary
Same with lecturers
Someone who said he doesn’t need to build bridges cos his citizens don’t have cars
Someone who said he doesn’t care about coronavirus cos the name of his state was mentioned in the Bible

It’s not the leaders fault when they are chosen based on how well they can catwalk,how tall they are n how they drink bottle water

No wonder they are economic scavengers everywhere

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by Karlman: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2022
BATified2023:
I believe at this stage we now know why south east is the poverty capital of the south
They really don’t care about leadership qualities but irrelevant no wonder they have the most useless leaders in Nigeria

Same with lecturers
Someone who said he doesn’t need to build bridges cos his citizens don’t have cars
Someone who said he doesn’t care about coronavirus cos the name of his state was mentioned in the Bible

It’s not the leaders fault when they are chosen based on how well they can catwalk,how tall they are n how they drink bottle water

I can't stop laughing!

The Tin Really Pain You!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by onuman: 10:38am On Sep 05, 2022
asanausana91:
then Peter obi should be disqualified for breaking INEC regulations. INEC said it is not time for campaign, but these Obi supporters are breaking the law.

Peter Obi never addressed the rallies. You can't differentiate between rallies organised by support groups and political campaign organised and addressed by a candidate.

Tinubu's supporters have been holding rallies, same as Atiku support groups.

Well, like all Tinubu's supporter, you need to develop more sense.
Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by akbonus: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2022
englishmart:
This agbadorian urchin should be arrested.

this is an empty threat e nor get wealth and e nor go hold water, this na weerey wey im dey Lagos
Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by jrusky(m): 10:49am On Sep 05, 2022
That does not win election.

If she like let her back her husband or even carry her entire house on her back obi will smell Aso Rock.

Buhari Pro max affliction(obi) will never rise the second time, never and not in this country again.

She is one of the dumbs sell out South Wesrerners people with so much education and exposure but sit back and watch strangers bullying them in their own land and called it being nice where dem no born dem go obi side mention Tinubu name.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by DeOTR: 10:49am On Sep 05, 2022
toneroforever:

Leave the woman who is seeking for a better future for herself and family.
Majority of APC supporters are worse than Judas. They've sold their soul for material gain thereby sabotaging efforts to reclaim this country from the bloodsucking political elites.

Vote wisely
Better future you said? You guys are very funny.
How's Anambra years after Obi left office?
Don't go and get busy with your life. Be waiting on useless politicians.
Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by Ayodeoba: 10:52am On Sep 05, 2022
Antyislam:
Tinubu is evil and must be rejected by all means, old tired man
so you no fit campaign for obi without mentioning tinubu name. If you don't stop this,the hate you have for this man will consume you

1 Like

Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by kingyakos: 10:58am On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:

I will advise you to start campaigning for tinubu, go to all the university campus in Nigeria convince students and lecturers giving them reasons they should vote for APC/tinubu

1 Like

Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by Konjiboii: 10:59am On Sep 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2022
kingyakos:

I will advise you to start campaigning for tinubu, go to all the university campus in Nigeria convince students and lecturers giving them reasons they should vote for APC/tinubu
This is beyond campaign dear, the safety of that child on her back is my concern. I’m still shocked to see men here who see nothing wrong in a woman backing a child to a political rally where any form of violence can occur. Get my point please
Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by EgunMogaji2: 11:05am On Sep 05, 2022
YeyeGbami:
She for leave am for house. lmao

Especially a political rally. In Ibadan. That started at Iwo Road.

I laugh in violent NURTW thugs cheesy
Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by Chidex50(m): 11:07am On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:
It's not! As a caring mother she is concerned about the future of her child to avoid eating agbado all her life.

1 Like

Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by AsomughaChuks05: 11:17am On Sep 05, 2022
Hustler. Even if they wanted to pay her 2k before, they will add five hundred naira for the baby she carried.
Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by kingyakos: 11:21am On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:
This is beyond campaign dear, the safety of that child on her back is my concern. I’m still shocked to see men here who see nothing wrong in a woman backing a child to a political rally where any form of violence can occur. Get my point please

Is it the first time of you seeing that, haven't you seen it even in the western world, did you see it during the Black lives matter protest in the USA?

If you truly have concern on the child you will commend her mom for her zeal.

Like i said earlier go to university campus and start campaigning for your candidate

1 Like

Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by Donwis05: 11:22am On Sep 05, 2022
BATified2023:

Same with lecturers

You are not just dumb but myopic.
Did I just hear you say South East is WHAT of the South?
When did South East ever depend on you or your father to feed?
From the cities of Owerri to Orlu, Onitsha to Nnewi, Enugu to Nsuka, Eboyi to Aba where can u describe as poverty ridden?

For your information, even villages in parts of South East are better developed than some of your state capitals.
Go to our villages and see magnificent buildings and weep for your state and region.
Bigot!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by clarocuzioo(m): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2022
asanausana91:

In Lai Mohammed's voice: GO TO COURT AND REMAIN THERE
Re: Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan by highchief1: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2022
puzzlegate:
so because your wife doesn't know how to back a baby , she's now a rich man's wife. ......are you for real ?
no member of my family will go out with our child for such a hopeless protest.She’s a rich mama wife by all standards sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja / Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump / Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.