Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,242 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Where Can I Download Tope Alabi Songs Today? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Can I Download Tope Alabi Songs Today? (185 Views)

Download: Tope Alabi & TY Bello – Adonai / Download: Tope Alabi & TY Bello – Iwo Lawa O Ma Bo / FULL ALBUM: Tope Alabi – Yes And Amen (mp3 Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Tope Alabi Songs Today? by mrnwas(m): 6:36am On Sep 05, 2022
Where can I Download Tope Alabi Songs?

Tope Alabi remains one of Nigeria's most talented, most streamed Yoruba Gospel singers of our time. Her gospel sounds have been found to be highly encouraging and soul uplifting.

Before she went into her music career, she worked with Jesters International comedy group and other stage theatre based groups. She is involved mainly in the Yoruba movie industry before she got born again and moved to the to gospel music. She has written many songs and released many albums.

If you are conversant with Yoruba movies, you will hear her voice in many major yoruba movies. She has also performed many yoruba songs on different stages. She has had collaborations with TY Bello in songs like Angeli, No one Else, Adonai, War, etc. Tope Alabi is married to Soji Alabi, and their union is blessed with two children (Ayomiku and Deborah).

Are you struggling to download TOPE ALABI Songs mp3 on your mobile phone or laptop?

Well search no more for I have found the solution to this issue. When I'm talking about solution to being able to download and stream Tope Alabi songs, I say this with confidence cos personally I have been able to enjoy Her beautiful works from the same resource I'm sharing with you today.

How to Download Tope Alabi Songs free
In order to download Tope Alabi songs free, I'll invite you to follow me to FujiNaija.com.

That is a dedicated music website for all Yoruba songs. The website contains all songs and works of Tope Alabi and what's more? You could even submit a request, they'll find it and send to your WhatsApp or Telegram within a few minutes.

SO are you still interested in downloading your favourite Tope Alabi songs to your mobile phones?

Quickly Download it all from https://fujinaija.com/tag/tope-alabi/ for free

(1) (Reply)

Chizonic Computer Remastered By Wick3dest / Help With My AOL Browser / Cry By Mcrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.