Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

The 15th Headies: BXNN Dedicates Net Rated Award To Late Mum (video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The 15th Headies: BXNN Dedicates Net Rated Award To Late Mum (video) (353 Views)

An Unbiased Review Of The 15th Headies Award By TrendyBeatz / Headies 2019: Reactions As Rema Wins Next Rated Award - Screenshots / Next Rated Award Winners At The Headies Since 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 15th Headies: BXNN Dedicates Net Rated Award To Late Mum (video) by Oleys: 8:11am On Sep 05, 2022
Daniel ‘BNXN’ Benson formerly known as Buju has been named the 2022 Headies Next Rated award winner.

The singer beat Ayra Starr, Lojay, Ruger, Zinoleesky to claim the highly coveted prize that came with a brand new car.

In his acceptance speechm he dedicated the award to his mother whom he said died of Breast Cancer.

He also appealed to Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu to help him with shipping the car to Nigeria from Atlanta because of the cost of shipping to the country.

The video

https://twitter.com/i/status/1566607809294336001

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/09/05/15th-headies-bxnn-is-the-next-rated-award-winner-dedicates-award-to-late-mum-that-died-of-breast-cancer-video/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Found It Hard To Sleep. Music Singer Tekno Says After Quitting Smoking For 24 / Need Latest Dj Mix 2022 / Don Williams - Lord I Hope This Day Is Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.