Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Nigeria Emerges Second ‘most Terrorised Country’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Emerges Second ‘most Terrorised Country’ (166 Views)

Nigeria Is 8th Most Terrorised Country In The World - IEP / Nigeria Is 6th Most Terrorised Country In The World / Catholic Bishops: Nigeria Becoming Most Terrorised Nation In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Emerges Second ‘most Terrorised Country’ by hdmovieplug(m): 8:37am On Sep 05, 2022

The Global and International Terrorism Research/Analysis group, Jihad Analytics, has ranked Nigeria as the second most terrorised country in the world.

This was observed by some security experts in the country, noting that the research group claimed that Nigeria ranked second among nations struggling under the weight of terrorism, insurgency, banditry, and kidnapping, after Iraq.

Moreso, in a statement jointly signed by the National Coordinator, Kolade Babatunde, and National Secretary, Dr Ibrahim Bulama Mongonu, Forum of Security Experts in Nigeria (FSEN), the concerned experts explained that the report by the Global and International Terrorism Research/Analysis has therefore generated intense debate among Nigerians.

The group then called on President Muhammadu Buhari to use the remaining months left in his administration to rejig the entire security architecture and redeem his name and past track records by appointing good and committed officers that can still reverse the negative trend in security even within three months.

https://justforafrica.com/nigeria-emerges-second-most-terrorised-country/
Re: Nigeria Emerges Second ‘most Terrorised Country’ by Eriokanmi: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2022
Courtesy, all the lies tinubu told Nigerians about buhari and apc in 2015. He almost paraded this man as an angel. He's at it again. Shine your eyes people. London and Paris isn't far to them, should the unexpected happen. Na the masses dey always suffer after voting them under the sun and in the rain. Imagine atiku operating from dubai for years after losing in 2019. These old men had lived their lives, they don't care about the masses. Enough said.
Re: Nigeria Emerges Second ‘most Terrorised Country’ by Authority1o1(m): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2022
Okay...

You have to be a demon not to care about how many human blood is spilled, or would be spilled by the reason of your actions.

Tinubu foresaw the calamity that Buhari was, and how the coupist had and still has no fibre of humanity in him, yet he deliberately installed him just because he intends to pass through him to the presidency.

Does Tinubu and men in power not care about lives? They think the Nigerian people are toys?

If Tinubu or Atiku (lynch apologist) wins this election, I'll never have Nigeria in my prayers again.

God has to answer us now and hand this country to a person who feels the pains of the masses.
Re: Nigeria Emerges Second ‘most Terrorised Country’ by mbaboy(m): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2022
Buhari will handle security while Osibanjo will handle the economy....it turned out they both failed in their respective assignments. Today they have come again that TINIBU WILL HANDLE ECONOMY WHILE SHETIMA A KNOWN BOKO HARAM SUPPORTER WILL HANDLE SECURITY. I WEEP 4 MY COUNTRY NIGERIA.
Re: Nigeria Emerges Second ‘most Terrorised Country’ by Hezzyluv: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2022
Anyone who is still supporting APC need to have his brain check.
And as for people like me who campaigned for him (Buhari) back in 2015, owe Nigerians apologies. I had already tender mine over and over again and I will still do same today.
Re: Nigeria Emerges Second ‘most Terrorised Country’ by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 05, 2022
This is too much
Re: Nigeria Emerges Second ‘most Terrorised Country’ by Betanaija42moro: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2022
This is where APC got us. Still they want to remain in power while Nigerians are suffering and dieing.

Even the APC candidate is running away from interviews, conferences, and answering questions from Nigerians.

We need to vote wisely now, otherwise the country may totally collapse.
Re: Nigeria Emerges Second ‘most Terrorised Country’ by PandoraObi: 9:30am On Sep 05, 2022
ok

(1) (Reply)

NNPCL: Petrol To Sell For N462/litre Without Subsidy / Muslim-muslim Ticket: Revisit Decision, N-east, N-central APC Stakeholders Task / Nigerian Constitution 1999 As Amended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.